When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out...

Discus and support When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The cluster [mod removed], that is the online store, is the biggest reason I'm not buying as much as I could. Show the entire game list, then in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zeGHOSTMaKER, Sep 7, 2019.

1. zeGHOSTMaKER
    zeGHOSTMaKER Guest

When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out...

The cluster [mod removed], that is the online store, is the biggest reason I'm not buying as much as I could. Show the entire game list, then in the game selected put all the [mod removed] Addons...then everyone won't spend 10 years looking at random duplicates
    of a games addons they weren't going to buy ever.

:)

zeGHOSTMaKER, Sep 7, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out duplicates of same game/addons, +add alphanumeric ordering.

I need a better way to organise my games/apps or else i get a.d.d. about it.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out duplicates of same game/addons, +add alphanumeric ordering.

well I don't have that issue. I use the filter to make the list smaller or type in the search bar for what I'm looking for.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Agreed on the organization problem. Be sure to leave feedback.
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

I miss the old 360 store.

Games were perfectly organized in the store.

First you saw the game with the price and a overview and the tabs allowed you to switch to add-ons or pictures of the game.
Thema:

1. When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out... - Similar Threads - looking apps games

2. How can I uninstall the XBox App? I am looking for my memory space on my laptop.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I uninstall the XBox App? I am looking for my memory space on my laptop.: I never use Xbox, and am hurting for storage space. I tried to uninstall it, but can't. Why not? Is there another way? daad458c-0975-4e88-b9bc-77f63d7ff195
  3. Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DauntingSky [link] [comments]
  4. Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't join group in the looking for group section in the Xbox App.: I am unable to join or create any group in the "looking for a group" section in Xbox App or Xbox Beta. I get the error message when I try to join one; "Sorry, but there was a problem sending your...
  5. Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your ...: hey microsoft i buy yesterday the call of duty black ops 4 in my xbox and i am want download the game in the pc but this is say:"Can't install app. "It looks like you don't have any applicable...
  6. Netflix app looks dodgy on 4k TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix app looks dodgy on 4k TV: Hi all, Just got an xbox one s and a 4K tv - Sony 9300xd. 4K works fine in the xmb and the TV resolution is working but the quality of the netflix app is terrible. Everything is bigger and not...
  7. Xbox App no longer showing groups under looking for game tab. Issues with showing friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App no longer showing groups under looking for game tab. Issues with showing friends list: Play gears of war 4 and always see tons of groups under looking for games on windows 10. Now for the last few days I see nothing and for some reason my friends list and connectivity seems on and...
  8. Looking for Group feature Crashes App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Group feature Crashes App: I have an MSI GT80S-6QE laptop. 3 days ago the Xbox app "Looking for group" feature (a feature that I had previously used every day for months) stopped working. It brings up no search results...
  9. Looking For Something To Listen To On The Podcasts App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Something To Listen To On The Podcasts App?: My friends and I started a podcast a few months ago called the Third Sun Gaming podcast. We're currently at Episode 27, and we talk about all kinds of games but give plenty of time to Xbox, which...
  10. "Looking for more?" Link on Games and Apps sections of Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Looking for more?" Link on Games and Apps sections of Dashboard: Does this link bother anyone else? I know where thr store is and would love the option to hide this link 9847b1e6-789a-41f7-b6f2-d952c558ee28