When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out...

Discus and support When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The cluster [mod removed], that is the online store, is the biggest reason I'm not buying as much as I could. Show the entire game list, then in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zeGHOSTMaKER, Sep 7, 2019.

1. zeGHOSTMaKER
    zeGHOSTMaKER Guest

When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out...

The cluster [mod removed], that is the online store, is the biggest reason I'm not buying as much as I could. Show the entire game list, then in the game selected put all the [mod removed] Addons...then everyone won't spend 10 years looking at random duplicates
    of a games addons they weren't going to buy ever.

:)

zeGHOSTMaKER, Sep 7, 2019
  2. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out duplicates of same game/addons, +add alphanumeric ordering.

I need a better way to organise my games/apps or else i get a.d.d. about it.
  3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out duplicates of same game/addons, +add alphanumeric ordering.

well I don't have that issue. I use the filter to make the list smaller or type in the search bar for what I'm looking for.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Agreed on the organization problem. Be sure to leave feedback.
  6. Exodus Scalpel Win User

I miss the old 360 store.

Games were perfectly organized in the store.

First you saw the game with the price and a overview and the tabs allowed you to switch to add-ons or pictures of the game.
Thema:

1. When looking for apps, games, and other entertainment, make a list of all... -take out... - Similar Threads - looking apps games

2. New-Look My Games and Apps Problem

in XboX Insiders
    New-Look My Games and Apps Problem: Trying to manage the contents of a drive just causes the screen to go back to My Games and Apps. Go to My Games and Apps, select Manage Contents, scroll across to the drives, click on the local...
  3. Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion: Looking for Group Support within xCloud App: I have been using both the normal and xCloud app to coordinate LFGs. You can see the LFGs in only the Xbox app. You can accept game and party invites in both. I think this is a missing the mark a...
  4. New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...

in XboX Insiders
    New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console"

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Streaming Preview App stuck on "looking for console": I got the app and connected, the Xbox says everything is fine but it stays on the looking for console screen and I've tried what the website says but nothing works. Help?? submitted by...
  6. Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem Len with not seeing the surveys in the Xbox insider hub app when I look on the...: When I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app yesterday and after joining the project resistance game in the I’m Xbox insider hub app where it says insider content. B and on the next page where...
  7. How can I uninstall the XBox App? I am looking for my memory space on my laptop.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I uninstall the XBox App? I am looking for my memory space on my laptop.: I never use Xbox, and am hurting for storage space. I tried to uninstall it, but can't. Why not? Is there another way? daad458c-0975-4e88-b9bc-77f63d7ff195
  8. Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (beta) app for windows makes me restart when I try to look at their games. Any fix?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/DauntingSky [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox App no longer showing groups under looking for game tab. Issues with showing friends list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App no longer showing groups under looking for game tab. Issues with showing friends list: Play gears of war 4 and always see tons of groups under looking for games on windows 10. Now for the last few days I see nothing and for some reason my friends list and connectivity seems on and...
  10. "Looking for more?" Link on Games and Apps sections of Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Looking for more?" Link on Games and Apps sections of Dashboard: Does this link bother anyone else? I know where thr store is and would love the option to hide this link 9847b1e6-789a-41f7-b6f2-d952c558ee28