When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

Discus and support When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ackis, Oct 17, 2019.

1. /u/Ackis
    /u/Ackis Guest

When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I know I would've played it differently.

You're able to add that Game Pass icon on the game when it loads up - why not a "leaving in X days" as well?

I know I can buy the game now, but it's not worth it for the few hours remaining. grumble

submitted by /u/Ackis
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ackis, Oct 17, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

GamePass - MetroExodus

This is the risk of the game pass I think, tell me now how many games you have left to spend because of the game pass, think that if one day to stop signing the gamepass service will have the game without the service. I understand that it is frustrating,
    but it is the risk.
  3. Oraclea Win User

I'm no longer able to play "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Gamepass.

Hi, unfortunately Rise of the Tomb Raider left the Game Pass library a few months ago. I'm not certain why the game would have worked a couple days ago as it was removed before then, but currently it is not in the Game Pass library, and would need to be
    purchased in order to be played.

In general, games leaving the Game Pass library can be identified in the "Leaving Soon" section of Game Pass, which can be browsed on

this link
    , as well as on the Game Pass apps for console, PC, and mobile devices. Usually there are two announcements per month regarding games leaving soon, and the games leaving will leave about two weeks from when they are announced to be leaving.
  4. kev edin Win User

Can't play Game Pass game

There is a section on game pass that tells you what games are leaving soon . Also if you download the game pass app you will get a notification telling you what games are leaving đź‘Ť
  5. BigBuddha23 Win User

Deals with Xbox live gold

Sales normally tell you how many days are left until sale ends đź‘Ť
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Game Pass

If you have a game installed on your console, and then it leaves Game Pass, you will get an error message telling you, you need to buy the game.

So if there are games in Game Pass that are about to leave Game Pass, and you want to continue playing them, make sure to buy them before they leave Game Pass, as you get up to 20% off of each game you buy while it's in Game Pass. And you get 10% off on
    DLC associated with games in Game Pass.
Thema:

1. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left. - Similar Threads - playing game leaving

2. Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play Xbox live games online with Ultimate Pass (-1 ms latency and 100% packet loss in...: So ever since the Xbox Beta App came out last year, where I had to update Windows 10 to version 1903, I haven't been able to play Forza or Sea of Thieves online anymore, meaning, I have problems...
  3. Can't play the games I own

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't play the games I own: I own both Forza Horizon 4 and Minecraft Dungeons through the Windows store. Went to try to launch them today and get this message: Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account....
  4. Ultimate Game Pass and EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass and EA Play: I have just purchased the Ultimate Game pass for 1 month as FIFA 21 will be available to play with EA Play on Thursday. It stated online that EA Play was included however when I enter the Ea play...
  5. Playing Xbox Disc Games on New Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing Xbox Disc Games on New Xbox Series S: Is it possible to use an external USB optical drive to play xbox disc based games on the new xbox series S console which is not equipped with a built in optical drive?...
  6. Can’t play Jump Force with Gold and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Jump Force with Gold and Game Pass: I have recently got JUMP FORCE for PC and i wanted to recreate my character from XBOX. I played the game when i got game pass for free for a month but didnt play it since i got Game pass for 3...
  7. I cannot start playing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot start playing games: Hello, when I updated my Xbox One, I will no longer have any owned games and I cannot play it even though I have a lot of proprietary games in my account and I cannot play it Please solve my...
  8. my games keep saying that they are being played elsewhere and its not working anything i do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my games keep saying that they are being played elsewhere and its not working anything i do...: its said in the title assistance would be much appreciated 42d29302-3730-46ed-8f54-c62c6a45b8a3
  9. Can you play the same game on game pass on different devices when the sub is shared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play the same game on game pass on different devices when the sub is shared?: Hello, I am planning on getting a Series S for my college dorm since I can't bring my pc. The objective being able to play the same games at the same time with a shared game pass ultimate on PC...
  10. How to play games on Xbox without internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play games on Xbox without internet: I have a Xbox that I had at my house but now have it on my truck when im on the road(truck driver). I have some games downloaded and some on disc. How do I play it without having internet access....