When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

Discus and support When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ackis, Oct 17, 2019.

1. /u/Ackis
    /u/Ackis Guest

When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I know I would've played it differently.

You're able to add that Game Pass icon on the game when it loads up - why not a "leaving in X days" as well?

I know I can buy the game now, but it's not worth it for the few hours remaining. grumble

submitted by /u/Ackis
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ackis, Oct 17, 2019
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

GamePass - MetroExodus

This is the risk of the game pass I think, tell me now how many games you have left to spend because of the game pass, think that if one day to stop signing the gamepass service will have the game without the service. I understand that it is frustrating,
    but it is the risk.
  3. BigBuddha23 Win User

Deals with Xbox live gold

Sales normally tell you how many days are left until sale ends đź‘Ť
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Game Pass

If you have a game installed on your console, and then it leaves Game Pass, you will get an error message telling you, you need to buy the game.

So if there are games in Game Pass that are about to leave Game Pass, and you want to continue playing them, make sure to buy them before they leave Game Pass, as you get up to 20% off of each game you buy while it's in Game Pass. And you get 10% off on
    DLC associated with games in Game Pass.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Xbox Game Pass

I always keep an eye on gaming news on sites like trueachievements. They will warn you well in advance of games leaving Game Pass at the end of the month. Like right now, there are 18 games leaving/already left Game Pass in May. Some of them have already
    been removed as of the middle of May, but here is the list of the rest of them that will be leaving on May 31st.

https://www.trueachievements.com/n37638/another-game-leaves-xbox-game-pass-on-may-31st-bringing-mays-total-to-18

These articles are always good to keep an eye on, so if you see a game you wanted to play, you'll still have a few weeks left to play it before it's removed for good.

If it's removed, you'll just have to purchase it to play it after that.
  6. REN AERO Win User

Gamepass Ultimate

Dear Oofoofyey,

Find the answer.

• Can I still play games after they leave Game Pass?

Games you install using Xbox Game Pass remain playable once they’ve left the Game Pass catalog only when you buy them—and you get a hefty discount when you buy games as an Xbox Game Pass subscriber.

When you buy games at a discount, those games are yours to keep. Similarly, any add-ons you buy are yours to keep, whether you buy the base game or not.

Either way, whenever you sign in to Xbox Live, your game data gets saved online. That means, whenever you next play the game—if you buy it, if you play it at someone else’s house, or if it comes back to Game Pass—you’ll be able to pick up right where you
      left off.
Thema:

1. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left. - Similar Threads - playing game leaving

2. Black screen but menu will show and games will play

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen but menu will show and games will play: I cannot replicate this but it has happened to me twice since the last update. What happens is that the screen is black. Nothing at all shows except the customize and search options thing in...
  3. Games wont play, everything else will.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games wont play, everything else will.: Was in the middle of downloading a game, in the middle of the night lol. Woke up to it making weird noise and froze. Restarted it. Now I can't play any games whatsoever. I'm on it now watching...
  4. Please help me play this game in my brothers memory (The Warriors Xbox)

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me play this game in my brothers memory (The Warriors Xbox): I was told by Microsoft the best way to get a game on the backwards compatibility list is post on here! So here's my story, my brother recently passed away and one our favorite games to play...
  5. Unable to play Game Pass offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play Game Pass offline: Hi, I have a one-year subscription to Game Pass Ultimate that runs till 2021. Ever since I upgraded to Ultimate last month, I cannot play downloaded games in offline mode. Im getting "Sign in or...
  6. At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold...

in XBoX on Windows
    At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold...: At what score and/or number of wins and/or games played does Klondike level up from Gold Grandmaster 9????? af3bcf31-d9a6-4cea-92cc-52ae1477df87
  7. Xbox server high ping and choppy game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox server high ping and choppy game play: About the last month i've been having 4% packet loss high latency and low up load speed in tests. Game play choppy laggy players move faster then they should which means game is playing catch up...
  8. Xbox One Sound issues with TV and Soundbar only when playing Video Games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Sound issues with TV and Soundbar only when playing Video Games?: I recently purchased a new TV and a soundbar to go with it. Plugged everything and tested some blu-rays, streaming apps and etc and all seemed good. I loaded up Destiny 2 and all of a sudden the...
  9. Can't play some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play some of my games: I bought a second xbox one on black friday. I set it up. Downloaded some apps and games so I could play or watch my streaming apps on both TVs. My home xbox one in the bedroom won't load minecraft...
  10. Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunded for duplicate charge but can’t play games now: I recently purchased a few games while on sale. For some reason i was charged twice for the purchase. I reached out asking for a refund for one of the charges but not both (thinking that way i...