When playing Division the screen is all zoomed in and I’ve tried everything. Help!

Discus and support When playing Division the screen is all zoomed in and I’ve tried everything. Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ues Ive tried the magnifier and read forums and searched for days and I am stuck. Anyone had this happen?? When playing I can only see my backpack... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nancerz18, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Nancerz18
    Nancerz18 Guest

When playing Division the screen is all zoomed in and I’ve tried everything. Help!

So ues Ive tried the magnifier and read forums and searched for days and I am stuck. Anyone had this happen?? When playing I can only see my backpack and around there. I am on HDMI hookup to a DLP TV.

:)

Nancerz18, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Alark85
    Alark85 Guest
    Zoom

Hi guys, I have a problem with my Xbox one x. When I do anything that requires typing or hold down the Xbox button on controller it is zoomed in so far that the keyboard is off the screen. I tried pressing magnifier but that zooms in more. I’ve also played
    around with my tv settings but nothing else is zoomed in, just the 2 things I mentioned. Home screen is fine and all games are perfect. Only messages, holding home button and notifications are off screen. I’m at my wits end if anyone can help. Thanks.

Alark85, Sep 16, 2018
  3. I’ve tried everything

I try to go onto Fortnite and it says do you own this game or app and I do own it. So I try signing into my other account to check if Fortnite would now work on but it doesn’t, so I try using Xbox help, asking my friends but everything I do doesn’t work.
    It also says you need to check if you the rights to play this game and I do( I do have Xbox live ), so all I ask is for Xbox to help me with my problem.

Elijah Herberts, Sep 16, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

If you play on Xbox One, you can use the Safe Frame setting to adjust the screen. To find this setting

- Once you launch the game, from the main menu - before hitting New Game or
    Continue, select Settings then Display

- You'll be able to adjust the Safe Frame slider to allow your monitor or TV to display more of the screen

If this doesn't alleviate the issue, it's possible that your screen isn't set up correctly to display the game. Changing your TV / screen settings may correct the situation.

The exact steps will depend on the brand and model of your screen or TV, but please try different:

- aspect ratio settings;

- display area settings;

- overscan setting;

Some screen also have a Zoom feature that, if enabled, could cause the screen to be cropped.

If you are unsure how to do this, please consult your screen's manual or manufacturer.

These steps should allow you to display the full game screen.

M3tal Daz3, Sep 16, 2018
  5. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya, Nancerz18!

Paul from Xbox Forums here to assist with the issue, it looks like the division for whatever reason is stuck on zoom. The ambassador provided excellent tips on how to fix the issue if the problem still persists I would recommend reaching out to the game
    developer for further assistance. Here is a link to their website. support.ubi.com

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!

XBF Paul M, Nov 2, 2018
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

Hiya, Nancerz18!

Paul from Xbox Forums here to assist with the issue, it looks like the division for whatever reason is stuck on zoom. The ambassador provided excellent tips on how to fix the issue if the problem still persists I would recommend reaching out to the game
    developer for further assistance. Here is a link to their website. support.ubi.com

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums!
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If you play on Xbox One, you can use the Safe Frame setting to adjust the screen. To find this setting

- Once you launch the game, from the main menu - before hitting New Game or
    Continue, select Settings then Display

- You'll be able to adjust the Safe Frame slider to allow your monitor or TV to display more of the screen

If this doesn't alleviate the issue, it's possible that your screen isn't set up correctly to display the game. Changing your TV / screen settings may correct the situation.

The exact steps will depend on the brand and model of your screen or TV, but please try different:

- aspect ratio settings;

- display area settings;

- overscan setting;

Some screen also have a Zoom feature that, if enabled, could cause the screen to be cropped.

If you are unsure how to do this, please consult your screen's manual or manufacturer.

These steps should allow you to display the full game screen.
  8. GodsAssassin007 Win User

CRASHING!!!!

I’ve tried playing both smite, and rainbow six siege and they keep crashing as soon as the game finishes loading in. I’ve also tried all of the reset, and even tried clearing my console and accounts. Nothing has worked but for me..
    Sorry to hear nothing is working. Do you get any error codes with these crashes? And when you say crash do you mean it brings you back to the home screen or the Xbox shuts off?
  9. V22 Tyger Win User

Xbox One Controller DeadZone

I’ve already been threw everything I can find on this. Tried the Xbox accessories stiffness still no help.
  10. Vairkjosa Win User

Load screen freeze. Tried everything. HELP!

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

New Game.

Wait 'til in game.

Load Game.

[/quote]

Hmmnnn! never thought about that one. Good idea.

Used to have to do that with one of my old PC games.
Thema:

1. When playing Division the screen is all zoomed in and I’ve tried everything. Help! - Similar Threads - playing Division screen

2. Who is going to play The Division 2 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is going to play The Division 2 ?: I hope to be playing sometime tomorrow dd28b6e4-556c-46b6-8ba2-0138fe0cf565
  3. Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for potential gamers who want to play Anthem, The Division 2 & Borderlands 2: This is a message I am sending out to anyone who is interesting in join an ANTHEM + THE DIVISION 2 + BORDERLANDS 2 & 3 Looter Shooter Co-Op PVE Clan. The clan will be launching sometime...
  4. Can I play Division without Gold account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Division without Gold account?: My Xbox Live Gold subscription will expire soon, but I want to buy Tom Clancy’s The Division - can you advise if I can play the game later without the Gold account?...
  5. Can I play Division without Gold account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Division without Gold account?: My Xbox Live Gold subscription will expire soon, but I want to buy Tom Clancy’s The Division - can you advise if I can play the game later without the Gold account?...
  6. Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older gamer looking for friends, clan, team to play Ghost Recon, Mass Effect and The Division.: I am looking for fun, mature and easy going guys who are interested in playing: Ghost Recon, Mass Effect Andromeda and The Division. I am looking for team, clan and or group of friends who want...
  7. The Division no Mic in game play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division no Mic in game play: Mic does not work while playing the Division game play. 180f66c0-2b34-47cb-a953-3aacdc150dd7
  8. Stopping me from playing Tom Clancy's The Division.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stopping me from playing Tom Clancy's The Division.: Cant play Tom Clancy's The Division and have called Xbox support now 3 times and had me do a bunch of troubleshoot that did not work then was told that they have done everything they could to help...
  9. I have an Xbox 1 with Tom Clancy the division on it. How do you get it to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox 1 with Tom Clancy the division on it. How do you get it to play?: I have an Xbox 1 with Tom Clancy the division on it. How do you get it to play? 74317870-c76f-4d01-a552-33019debcceb
  10. I have been getting this 'code' every time I attempt to play The Division from Vancouver, WA ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been getting this 'code' every time I attempt to play The Division from Vancouver, WA ...: I keep getting SIERRA P-70-129 783b5bbe-a0a2-4893-824d-38f292f36769