When reading message with car-package code, message got deleted and cannot be recovered

Discus and support When reading message with car-package code, message got deleted and cannot be recovered in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi folks, I have just been chatting with customer support and they asked me to post my issue here, too: Today I got a message on Xbox Live with a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neurosengaertner, Jan 26, 2014.

1. When reading message with car-package code, message got deleted and cannot be recovered

Hi folks,

I have just been chatting with customer support and they asked me to post my issue here, too:

Today I got a message on Xbox Live with a code for an additional car pack for Forza 5. I bought the game some weeks ago directly after lauch of Xbox One via the online store. The package might be the day-one package...

Unfortunately, while reading the message, it got deleted before I could redeem the code.

Still hoping, the message can be regenerated...

At least the experience with chat-support was flawless!

Best regards,

Nick

:)

Neurosengaertner, Jan 26, 2014
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    I accidentally deleted my "Messages from Xbox Live" conversation. Any way to get copies of those messages from say, the last 6 months or so?

Once a message is deleted on Xbox Live it cannot be recovered. However if there are unused codes that were sent to your account from promotions, Official support may be able to assist in restoring those. Support.xbox.com/contact-us

bowski477, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Accidentally deleted Forza Horizon 3 warthog code

I got Halo 5 a while ago and was given a message that had a code for the Forza Horizon 3 warthog. When I went to enter the code for the car, I couldn't find the message. I must have deleted the message. How can I get the car now?

JUST A KIDDER, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Twistedflax
    Twistedflax Guest

When reading message with car-package code, message got deleted and cannot be recovered

The message was sent to your gamertag and the email address linked with your account. Check there.

Twistedflax, Jan 27, 2014
  5. Twistedflax Win User

The message was sent to your gamertag and the email address linked with your account. Check there.
  6. III Logical III Win User

Recover a Deleted Message / Code

Hello,

-

Where did you actually get that code from?

-

If it was from Xbox Rewards then you can go on their support forums and post there.

-

If it was from elsewhere then you should contact where you actually got it from.

-

As far as I know you cannot recover a Xbox Live Message.

-

Good luck!
  7. Psi Fly Win User

Deleted Message From Inbox - Halo 4 Priority Alpha

I just deleted mine too, how disappointing. You can't read the whole message to write down the full code, and scrolling the message is not very intuitive if you don't get a lot of live messages. Of course the natural thing to push is "A" which deletes
    your message without confirmation and no way to recover. That's ridiculous.
  8. chaosdog73 Win User

$15 promo

Spend 60 receive 15.....I got the code but cannot find the message I'm guessing it was deleted.
  9. MinhQuan310586 Win User

Recover Deleted Message

Hi Mod !

Is there a way to recover a deleted message?

I deleted the message code Game Gear of War 3 and Gears of War Judgment ( I have game GOW UE ) - please help me recover messages , thanks !

~Kane
Thema:

1. When reading message with car-package code, message got deleted and cannot be recovered - Similar Threads - reading message car

2. Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

in XboX Insiders
    Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX/Microsoft Reading My Private Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX/Microsoft Reading My Private Messages: So I got a 24-hour ban which I really could care less about but when I found out what it was for I was shocked. I sent my son who lives upstairs from a message telling him to have my other son...
  4. Xbox App: Cannot read or send messages

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App: Cannot read or send messages: I have this issue for several months now. I'm not able to read or send messages through any Xbox app. I'm getting the message: "Please try again. Your messages couldn't be loaded." (message is in...
  5. Can't read messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't read messages.: I can receive messages from other people, but when I get write of them it Says message cannot be sent it sends me back to the Xbox website and I didn't follow all the steps and all that, but I...
  6. Kann keine Nachrichten lesen [Translation-Can't read messages]

in XBoX on Windows
    Kann keine Nachrichten lesen [Translation-Can't read messages]: Ich kann seit einigen Monaten keine Nachrichten mehr über die XboxApp auf dem PC als auch über Xbox.com lesen. Wenn ich bei der App auf Nachrichten gehe zeigt es mir folgende Meldung an:...
  7. My Messages Have Been Broken For Over A Month.. Please Read

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Messages Have Been Broken For Over A Month.. Please Read: Hello, My Gamertag is *Murda* and the issue I'm having is on the Xbox One X.. My messages are taking over 5 minutes to open on my console. If someone sends me a message on Xbox, I open the guide...
  8. My Messages Have Been Broken For Over A Month.. Please Read

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Messages Have Been Broken For Over A Month.. Please Read: Hello, My Gamertag is *Murda* and the issue I'm having is on the Xbox One X.. My messages are taking over 5 minutes to open on my console. If someone sends me a message on Xbox, I open the guide...
  9. read my message pls

in XBoX on Consoles
    read my message pls: Hey guys im updating myself fron the xbox one to the one x i just want to know that if i factory reset my xbox one after signing out of my account then when i have my xbox one x sign back into my...
  10. Xbox connects to internet, but won't let me play online and messages can't be read.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox connects to internet, but won't let me play online and messages can't be read.: So recently we were affected by Hurricane Harvey... and everything was going fine for about a month I was playing with no problems whatsoever.... then all of a sudden our internet starts messing...