When reporting a player and select any category (like leaving early) you get this promoted...

Discus and support When reporting a player and select any category (like leaving early) you get this promoted... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AkaiiPanda [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AkaiiPanda, Oct 23, 2019.

1. When reporting a player and select any category (like leaving early) you get this promoted...

/u/AkaiiPanda, Oct 23, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Madden 18 MUT ranked draft ripp off

Report the player for leaving the match early.
  3. SwordSlayerGirl Win User

Xbox Bots linked with inappropriate sites

The only options you get are for their name or gamertag, unsporting behaviour, cheating, leaving a game early, their picture, and inappropriate voice communication. There is no option to report an Inappropriate Player in a general sense
  4. x molecule2 Win User

Enforcement

the current enforcement on Xbox live is a complete joke people can spam reports on you and then you get banned for two weeks at a time. Even if you message someone without any derogatory language if enough people report u there is a very strong chance u
    will be banned. Of course the trolls,cheats,and players that's leave games early during ranked play usually get away without any punishment.
  5. Spazpol Win User

hacked

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic2-0

Please note how to file a complaint on a user:

Report a player
    To report a player that behaved in an inappropriate way or has an inappropriate name or Gamertag:

1. Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and select the Gamertag that you wish to report. If the player is not a friend, select Recent players from the drop-down menu or select Find someone and
      enter the player's Gamertag.
    2. From the player's profile card, select Report or block.
    3. Select Report.
    4. Select one of the following reasons for the report.

• Player name or Gamertag: The player's Gamertag or real name is inappropriate.
      • Cheating: The player used unauthorized modifications or attempted to gain an unfair advantage in multiplayer.
      • Player picture: The player’s gamer picture is inappropriate.
      • Voice communication: The player used inappropriate, abusive, or threatening language in voice communications.
      • Unsporting behavior: The player didn’t show good sportsmanship.
      • Quitting early: The player frequently quit multiplayer games to avoid losing.

5. Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.
    To report a player’s bio or location:

1. Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and select the Gamertag that you wish to report. If the player is not a friend, select Recent players from the drop-down menu or select Find someone and
      enter the player's Gamertag.
    2. From the player's profile card, select See full profile.
    3. Select More.
    4. Select Report.
    5. Select Bio or location.
    6. Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.
  6. Scrtch Win User

player review

You can report or block someone by selecting and viewing their profile. I haven't seen where you can leave a good player review like before. This is a bit different.
Thema:

When reporting a player and select any category (like leaving early) you get this promoted...

1. When reporting a player and select any category (like leaving early) you get this promoted... - Similar Threads - reporting player select

2. How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i report Players using racist words on Halo MCC on pc as it does not have any report...: i also have screenshot but nowhere to report the person who throughout the match used insults and did it again in the match after [mod removed] f63340c7-9b1a-41af-97e4-75df1ef4e2a0
  3. Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the report feature connected to anything? Does anything happen to toxic players?: As you know, Halo MCC launched on PC a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, it seems a lot of people who played back in the day have not grown up so much and either: - Use voice chat or written...
  4. I was suspended for an argument CLEARLY started by the reporting player

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was suspended for an argument CLEARLY started by the reporting player: The Xbox Live enforcement team is so full of BS and it's pissing me off. I was playing the game Fortnite: Battle Royale, and I was playing music, which could be heard through my mic while in a...
  5. Reporting a player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a player: I basically want to know how to report a player who was using racist terms towards me? But i want to know that something will be done to him d0472ddc-ffce-4222-8093-51037d3cce8f
  6. How to report a player who used in-game chat/attempted voice chat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report a player who used in-game chat/attempted voice chat?: Hello - I was just recently harassed like I've never seen before. I've already reported him but I'm unsure if anything will come about it since he mainly avoided using the xbox chat to attack me,...
  7. How Do You Report a Player If You Can't View Their Profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do You Report a Player If You Can't View Their Profile?: How do you report a player if Microsoft will not allow you to view the player's profile using the console, and if you use the Microsoft website to view the player's account, the "report" button on...
  8. How do you deal with oppressing players after reporting them on multiple accounts?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you deal with oppressing players after reporting them on multiple accounts?: My 12 year old daughter is being stalked and sexually harassed by multiple players. She has reported each account and every message they have sent her. Unfortunately these players make alternate...
  9. Minecraft reports on cheating for mobile players

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft reports on cheating for mobile players: When players use hack clients on Minecraft bedrock servers, I report players to Microsoft. I'm wondering if these reports actually suspend these players and if its an IP ban (so they can't just...
  10. How can I find a player who is DDOS’ing and mass reporting my friend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I find a player who is DDOS’ing and mass reporting my friend?: The person who is doing this shall stay hidden but whenever i search up his name he does not come up even though i have screen shots of his name. But I am asking because my friend is getting...