When reporting a player and select any category (like leaving early) you get this promoted...

Discus and support When reporting a player and select any category (like leaving early) you get this promoted... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AkaiiPanda [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AkaiiPanda, Oct 23, 2019.

1. When reporting a player and select any category (like leaving early) you get this promoted...

/u/AkaiiPanda, Oct 23, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

Madden 18 MUT ranked draft ripp off

Report the player for leaving the match early.
  3. SwordSlayerGirl Win User

Xbox Bots linked with inappropriate sites

The only options you get are for their name or gamertag, unsporting behaviour, cheating, leaving a game early, their picture, and inappropriate voice communication. There is no option to report an Inappropriate Player in a general sense
  4. x molecule2 Win User

Enforcement

the current enforcement on Xbox live is a complete joke people can spam reports on you and then you get banned for two weeks at a time. Even if you message someone without any derogatory language if enough people report u there is a very strong chance u
    will be banned. Of course the trolls,cheats,and players that's leave games early during ranked play usually get away without any punishment.
  5. Spazpol Win User

hacked

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic2-0

Please note how to file a complaint on a user:

Report a player
    To report a player that behaved in an inappropriate way or has an inappropriate name or Gamertag:

1. Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and select the Gamertag that you wish to report. If the player is not a friend, select Recent players from the drop-down menu or select Find someone and
      enter the player's Gamertag.
    2. From the player's profile card, select Report or block.
    3. Select Report.
    4. Select one of the following reasons for the report.

• Player name or Gamertag: The player's Gamertag or real name is inappropriate.
      • Cheating: The player used unauthorized modifications or attempted to gain an unfair advantage in multiplayer.
      • Player picture: The player’s gamer picture is inappropriate.
      • Voice communication: The player used inappropriate, abusive, or threatening language in voice communications.
      • Unsporting behavior: The player didn’t show good sportsmanship.
      • Quitting early: The player frequently quit multiplayer games to avoid losing.

5. Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.
    To report a player’s bio or location:

1. Double-tap the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the guide and select the Gamertag that you wish to report. If the player is not a friend, select Recent players from the drop-down menu or select Find someone and
      enter the player's Gamertag.
    2. From the player's profile card, select See full profile.
    3. Select More.
    4. Select Report.
    5. Select Bio or location.
    6. Select Add comment to provide more information. When finished, select Report.
  6. Scrtch Win User

player review

You can report or block someone by selecting and viewing their profile. I haven't seen where you can leave a good player review like before. This is a bit different.
Thema:

When reporting a player and select any category (like leaving early) you get this promoted...

1. When reporting a player and select any category (like leaving early) you get this promoted... - Similar Threads - reporting player select

2. reporting a PC player

in XBoX on Consoles
    reporting a PC player: I have run into PC players cheating while playing against console players. one player, in particular, the persons Gamertag is [mod removed]. 2 shots on me kills me with his mp5 in Call of Duty...
  3. In need of some serious help with player taking advantage of message reporting glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    In need of some serious help with player taking advantage of message reporting glitch: Recently ive been communication banned and it lasted for a day which i completely understand why i did but this player kept further harassing me and once i finished my communications ban he took...
  4. I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct: His name is <mod removed> he said f u to me in a message 757c2f69-394d-4b17-bb54-8e4a11501076
  5. Reporting a Xbox player for team killing, but gamertag not found

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a Xbox player for team killing, but gamertag not found: I attempting to report a player that continued to Team Kill in a COD B04 match, but am having an issue. Their gamertag is not showing up when I type it in search. I have checked the spelling...
  6. Report a player

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report a player: I have friend that put someone from my family with editing in thier gamerpic how can i report him 7b334b7e-0176-41c3-b331-1effaf322be3
  7. on gta 5 Report player

in XBoX on Consoles
    on gta 5 Report player: All Player in gta 5 are modder and cheater i Report all Player in Rockstar games an than all Player lose all money and you can than not Player gta 5 An than call Police...
  8. Reporting a player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting a player: I just played a game with someone who consistently called profane names and was just completely rude and obnoxious for no apparent reason. And usually this game lets me mute people but for some...
  9. Reporting Players Who Have Deleted their Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting Players Who Have Deleted their Messages: I recently reported a player who had sent me an offensive message, but I just noticed that they also deleted the message a little after I reported them. Will they still be punished or will they no...
  10. Report a player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Report a player: I've just been threatened by a player called [mod removed]. They threatened to ddos me and I don't know what category of ban this comes under. Any ideas or is it possible to file a complaint to an...