When starting the console, the animated XBOX logo no longer appears.

Discus and support When starting the console, the animated XBOX logo no longer appears. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the last RING ALPHA update, when I turn on my Xbox series X that I keep it in power saving mode, no sound is heard at startup and the black... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MaStRa91, Oct 9, 2021.

1. /u/MaStRa91
    /u/MaStRa91 Guest

After the last RING ALPHA update, when I turn on my Xbox series X that I keep it in power saving mode, no sound is heard at startup and the black screen remains for a few seconds until the login phase of my profile. Virtually the animated XBOX logo in the startup phase is no longer seen and heard. Until yesterday it was going correctly. Anyone have the same problem? Thank you.

submitted by /u/MaStRa91
    [link] [comments]

/u/MaStRa91, Oct 9, 2021
  2. gds1972 Win User

XBOX LOGO

Hi

If your console has been set to instant on then the Xbox Logo will not appear when you switch the console on, if your console is set to energy saving then the logo will appear whilst the console is starting up.
  3. Darth Mousemat Win User

My New 360 slim 250gHD takes for ever to log on!

Do you mean the first animated logo when you power up? try disconnecting the network cable. sometimes my xbox froze on that screen because it was busy trying to connect to Xbox Live. I disconnected it and it started up fine
  4. HieroGLFX Win User

Can't stream to laptop

I get this often and the only remedy is to reboot the Xbox. Hold the Xbox logo on the console until it turns off. Then, turn it back on. It's a bit annoying since rebooting takes longer for the console to start up.
  5. DONNYDRFT Win User

Black Screen after launch

Mine just did the same thing. Did a hard reset. Green screen with logo and dot animations run and takes longer then normal. Then black screen. No sounds when controller sticks are moved. Seems like all our boxes got fried with that new update.
  6. Tangentboy Win User

Can't connect to multiplayer

Yeah, it connects to that. But disconnects me entirely from XBL when it's loading after that (the part with the abstergo logo animation)
Thema:

1. When starting the console, the animated XBOX logo no longer appears. - Similar Threads - starting console animated

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Console Begins Releasing to Insiders Starting Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on Console Begins Releasing to Insiders Starting Today!: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox-1 console won't start up right and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox-1 console won't start up right and I don't know what to do.: I hold the Xbox button to turn on my Xbox-1, I get the green Xbox screen, and then my screen goes blank, black, I get no sign in screen, the only option I get is when I hold the Xbox button is the...
  4. Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...

in XboX Insiders
    Console unresponsive after every boot, games don't start, downloads don't install, apps...: Alpha SA, Series X. Full power cycle sometimes fixed it. OK, so I've been experiencing this issue for many weeks now but usually a restart fixes it. This time though, it won't start working at...
  5. Why hasn't Xbox started a reservation system for new consoles for their long time Xbox live...

in XboX Insiders
    Why hasn't Xbox started a reservation system for new consoles for their long time Xbox live...: I graduated high school 20 years ago, which is significant because that was just before Microsoft released the original Xbox. Xbox Live dropped a little while later, haven't missed a day. So now,...
  6. HDR issue for XBOX ONE S - HDR mode does not start after restart of the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR issue for XBOX ONE S - HDR mode does not start after restart of the console: Hello everyone, I have video issue with XBOX ONE S and 4k TV LG 55SK9500. When I start a game it is launched in HDR, everything is fine - HDR mode is recognized but when I turn off the console...
  7. Recently, My Xbox One X Console started constantly making the eject noise and it turns...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recently, My Xbox One X Console started constantly making the eject noise and it turns...: It's been getting worse and worse lately. I've tried to chat with support but there's no options for me to press in for what is wrong. I did the clean the persistent storage thing three times,...
  8. Xbox Series X random fan starting with max speed, when console in sleeping mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X random fan starting with max speed, when console in sleeping mode: Hello everyone! I'm noticed a few days ago, a strange fan starting, when my Xbox is on sleep mode. The fan randomly starts at maximum speed, and it's loud as hell, but nothing else happens, so...
  9. Series X - HDR settings resetting when console re-started

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X - HDR settings resetting when console re-started: I'm noticing - as are a lot of other people - that the Series X is not always retaining the HDR calibration settings when you restart it. For example, if you go to the HDR calibration app, set...
  10. Did not sign up for Xbox Insiders, my console refuses to start with E102, but doesn’t pop...

in XboX Insiders
    Did not sign up for Xbox Insiders, my console refuses to start with E102, but doesn’t pop...: [IMG] submitted by /u/conrad99 [link] [comments]