When starting up Xbox one it stops after 5 seconds

Discus and support When starting up Xbox one it stops after 5 seconds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, my issue is explain in the title, I'm struggling to start my Xbox one since 1 week. When I start the Xbox, it stops after 5 sec without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sherlock7219, May 8, 2019.

1. Sherlock7219
    Sherlock7219 Guest

Hi everyone, my issue is explain in the title, I'm struggling to start my Xbox one since 1 week. When I start the Xbox, it stops after 5 sec without any reason as if i had done it myself.

:)

Sherlock7219, May 8, 2019
  2. DmitryAlexeevi4 Win User

If u still not solved your problem - try to send it back for warranty
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello Sherlock!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that not being able to use your Xbox can be frustrating but, I will be happy to assist you today with this. Just to clarify, do you have an Xbox One or Xbox One S or X? If you have an Xbox One S or One
    X please follow these steps to try and resolve the issue for the
    Xbox One S or One X not turning on
    . If you have the original Xbox One, please try the steps to try and resolve this issue for the

Xbox One not turning on
    . If you have any further questions please feel free to reply back letting us know. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. KUCHARI Win User

Try disconnect all cable and turn on later
  5. SicarioSilver Win User

Anytime in the past that I've had issues with my Xbox, I have completed a hard reset. Turn the Xbox off, unplug the power cable, click the power button on the Xbox console itself multiple times, let it sit for a couple minutes, I even double check my wall
    connections and box, plug the power cable back in to the console, and let it rip. Good luck mate
  6. R4VER Win User

Hope this helps you troubleshoot the issue

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/console-wont-power-on
Thema:

1. When starting up Xbox one it stops after 5 seconds - Similar Threads - starting stops seconds

2. Every time XboxOne X starts, I get message Installation Stopped on games I never wanted to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Every time XboxOne X starts, I get message Installation Stopped on games I never wanted to...: Every time XboxOne X starts, I get message Installation Stopped on games I never wanted to install Steps Boot up XboxOne X Messages pop up that installation stopped on multiple games. The issue...
  3. Download of map stops (or does not start?) in MinecraftPE store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download of map stops (or does not start?) in MinecraftPE store: I purchased a map of the Minecraft store on my Android tablet, but it stopped (or does not start) in the download state. Is there any good ideas to restart or (temporally) delete the items for...
  4. Xbox Game Recorder on PC won't (or very hard to) stop/start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recorder on PC won't (or very hard to) stop/start: Hi, I am using Windows' Xbox Game recorder to record Fortnite gameplay on a Dell Inspiron 5000 Gaming laptop. Whenever I try to start recording by pressing Win+G then the black dot (Record...
  5. What do I do if my START button has stopped working on my xbox one controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if my START button has stopped working on my xbox one controller: What do I do if my START button has stopped working on my xbox one controller? 62da9daa-0d64-4214-a0e2-6b1ee482a88c
  6. Program stops before puzzle starts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Program stops before puzzle starts: Jigsaw Microsoft. Can not play with this computer 601ab006-343b-4d1e-a317-82581b3dbcbe
  7. Game update stops and starts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game update stops and starts: Trying to do an update for a game and it keeps stopping and starting and only downloading at 500kbps when it does download. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I have tried hard reset, I...
  8. Game download stops and starts!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game download stops and starts!!: Trying to do an update for a game and it keeps stopping and starting and only downloading at 500kbps when it does download. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I have tried hard reset, I...
  9. Game update stopping and starting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game update stopping and starting: Hallo. Been trying to download a game update for three days, and it keeps stopping and starting, only to eventually stall at about 5%. It never restarts. I've reset my Xbox and router several...
  10. Downloads intermittently stopping/starting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Downloads intermittently stopping/starting.: An issue i've been having for a while now is that anything i have been downloading, whether it be a new game, game update or DLC, the download inside the My games & Apps menu keeps appearing to...