When streaming using xCloud with a 4G+ Network some things are displayed strangely while I...

Discus and support When streaming using xCloud with a 4G+ Network some things are displayed strangely while I... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, May 23, 2020.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

When streaming using xCloud with a 4G+ Network some things are displayed strangely while I...

/u/xL3aMS1x, May 23, 2020
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Why Did Microsoft Patch Streaming Out Of Network?

As far as I know its been like that always you can stream to the same network you will be abke to stream out of the same network once Xcloud is implemented...
  3. IRB Win User

Streaming from Xbox One to PC via hotspot connection

4. MRallamagoosa Win User

Google console?

Project Xcloud has been running for some time and we will know more for sure at E3. While it is probably the future, right now I don't have a reliable connection for smooth playing based only on streaming so I don't see myself using that kind of service
    for a while anyway...
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

I'm absolutely loving XCloud so far, especially using my home wifi. I still need to test it out on 4G a bit more, and it'd be nice to have one of those Xbox Controller Clips. But since I'm primarily using XCloud at home, I just put my phone on my wireless
    charging stand while I play.

Weirdly, Sea of Thieves is the only game where I've noticed some input lag. Ace Combat, Killer Instinct, and Halo have worked pretty much perfectly for me so far.
  6. Firefly1984 Win User

games and apps not downloading

Hi Again,

Port Forwarding did not do the trick.

I tried connecting my XBOX to my workplace, and download speed was off the chart...

The problem it seems is my ISP's 4G network.

I Tried connecting my xbox to my ISP's 4G network using my mobile device as a Mobile Hotspot, and the download speed was still below 1 KBs.

However if I did the same thing connecting my xbox to my ISP's 4G network using my mobile device as a Mobile Hotspot and connected my Mobile to VPN , it worked like a charm.

so I'm currently trying to get my ISP to figure out what the hell is going on, with their 4G network. ( My guess is that they blocked some of the ports)
Thema:

1. When streaming using xCloud with a 4G+ Network some things are displayed strangely while I... - Similar Threads - streaming using xCloud

2. Streaming app used to work just great and now it keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming app used to work just great and now it keeps crashing: I'm using a Samsung S6 and my app keeps crashing. This happens in xCloud and console streaming mode. I've cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my phone, deleted other apps...
  3. Using a microphone on my PC when streaming Xbox Console with Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Using a microphone on my PC when streaming Xbox Console with Console Companion: Greetings, I get speaker audio through my PC without any issue. However, the only way I can get a mic to work is still through the controller adapter. Is there a way to use a mic plugged into my...
  4. How do i use the console streaming

in XboX Insiders
    How do i use the console streaming: It wont work with the steps i was given submitted by /u/panzerbag [link] [comments]
  5. What type of headset do you use with the xCloud streaming service?

in XboX Insiders
    What type of headset do you use with the xCloud streaming service?: I been using headphone ear pieces with mic that plugs into my phone but my buddy was complaining about hearing his voice. I turn the volume down and it helped abit but any outside noise then I...
  6. Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod

in XboX Insiders
    Using xCloud on Chromebooks with the Game Streaming app for Andriod: Since most Chromebooks can now use Andriod apps, some like my Samsung Chromebook Pro, very well. Will the Game Streaming app be available to use on my Chromebook in the near future? I have a...
  7. Cant console stream from XCloud app using mobile data.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant console stream from XCloud app using mobile data.: When Im using mobile data..... XCloud games run great. No major problems there. However, I CANNOT connect to my xbox for console streaming. It sees my Xbox and has the connect button but always...
  8. Can use xCloud but not Console Streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Can use xCloud but not Console Streaming?: Am I doing something incorrectly? I can stream games via xCloud but not able to with Console Streaming, it just says learn more in the android app. I am part of the insider program and have it...
  9. How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?

in XboX Insiders
    How much data does an hour of xcloud and console streaming use does anyone know?: submitted by /u/CKCJamie [link] [comments]
  10. I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.

in XboX Insiders
    I have been invited to use Xbox Project Xcloud streaming, but it wouldn't show me any game.: submitted by /u/DPforums [link] [comments]