When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i...

Discus and support When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Problem is in the subject line 3b85969b-d74f-4dbd-98be-f54ddecdcbfa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Raymond R Fernandez Sr, Jun 29, 2020.

1. When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i...

Problem is in the subject line

:)

Raymond R Fernandez Sr, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Zoomie86 Win User

When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i can't make the purchase.

Have you tried restarting your console? If so and it's still happening, you may also be able to purchase either through the smart glass app or right through the online xbox store.
  3. GarfieldHatesMe Win User

When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i can't make the purchase.

Try changing the region on your console through the settings
  4. Pain130798 Win User

I think you should try to change the region of the console, that's why, you're accessing to the Japanese store
  5. I R4SPEED I Win User

Try to search up a video on the game in English and make a translation in that way.
  6. Stop Dyin Kid Win User

Help with the game list

Or you could be like some of the noobs on now that are setting their language to Japanese and setting their MM settings to find only people with Japanese set as their language. I see people doing it a lot so believe it. It's the only way you're going to
    get a game in certain playlists.
Thema:

When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i...

1. When trying to purchase certain game, the language on the screen changes to Japanese and i... - Similar Threads - trying purchase certain

2. purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    purchased wrong version of game; trying to get a refund: I have written Xbox about the accidental purchase of The Witcher 3 GOTY edition instead of the base game. I have been playing the base game through Game Pass and have reached Level 36. I did not...
  3. Xbox one S not letting me purchase and says (Try agin There’s a temporary problem with the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one S not letting me purchase and says (Try agin There’s a temporary problem with the...: I have been trying to pay for my game pass ultimate again but it’s not letting me and it does not let me buy anything cause there is a temporary problem. I really need help....
  4. Trying to purchase Realms Plus, no connection to store

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to purchase Realms Plus, no connection to store: I'm trying to purchase Realms Plus (through the Windows 10 version, logged into the xbox app on pc of course) and renew our server, but it isn't even connecting to the store. I have a direct...
  5. Purchased Minecraft on Xbox One X, trying to download to Windows 10 laptop via Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft on Xbox One X, trying to download to Windows 10 laptop via Windows Store: I purchased the full version of Minecraft on Xbox One X about 2 months ago. My daughter would like to play it on the laptop as well. The game shows as "owned" in the Windows Marketplace and I have...
  6. What a joke. Trying to purchase game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What a joke. Trying to purchase game: What a joke. Trying to purchase game.... Reset my paypal re added my card and wifes card, still cannot buy the game I want. There is money in the account and tested it on amazon. Help needed....
  7. Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Get A Contact Support Error When Trying To Purchase Anything: I Keep Getting A Error To Contact Support When Trying To Buy Games. I Know I Have Enough To Cover It So I Dont Understand Why I Need To Contact Support 9b8e0266-f838-4718-892e-6e43ca05f3f2
  8. Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a game ffor xbox360, but I can't get pass the purchase confirmation, stuck on...: Hi, I've tried buying Eternal Sonata for Xbox360. I've tried 2 paypal accounts and one credit card. I've tried buying from Edge, Chrome, Firefox, without ad block. No matter what, I'm always...
  9. Can't change the country when trying to purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't change the country when trying to purchase: Hey everyone, I can't change the country when trying to purchase a subscription. I'm in Ireland, the region in my account is set to Ireland, both my shipping and billing addresses are set to...
  10. Trying to purchase Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition - offer not valid in your region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition - offer not valid in your region: Hello, I'm trying to download Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings from the Store, but it states that the "offer is not valid in my region". Which offer? The page does not mention any offer, plus which...