When trying to sign up too the PSO2 closed beta I keep getting this error message. Any news...

Discus and support When trying to sign up too the PSO2 closed beta I keep getting this error message. Any news... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Umahan88, Dec 19, 2019.

1. /u/Umahan88
    /u/Umahan88 Guest

When trying to sign up too the PSO2 closed beta I keep getting this error message. Any news...

/u/Umahan88, Dec 19, 2019
  2. Reidzer N7 Win User

Beta testing

Microsoft will take sign ups for beta testers several months before a new update is due.

As the others have said as this new update is now here the sign ups for beta testers is over.

For the future just keep a close eye on these forums and
    http://majornelson.com/
    for any latest info on beta testing.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox live

Do you get any error codes or messages when you try to sign up?
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Can’t get into Minecraft earth sign up

That's odd. When I signed up (albeit I signed up almost directly after the sign up went live) it took only about ten minutes to complete the sign up and get my code.

The most likely reason since it is a beta, is that the sign ups are actually full and you keep encountering errors signing up because of it. There could also be some sort of service error, but I think its most likely that all the spaces for the beta may
    be full and you'll just have to keep trying until it lets you. The beta is supposed t be coming out in batches over the summer I believe, so you'll just have to stay tuned.
  5. Layfette Win User

Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 and 2 (XBOX)

PSO will return trust me....PSOR is already working on that..

But the new PSO game release coming up that your talking about is called PSO2 and its on the PC and PS Vita, they are doing beta testing right now.

I can give you the link w/ instructions so you can sign up. (in Japanese for the PC for beta,)
  6. iTz YouRz Win User

Support Code 8b050008-6f419139-9eeb859f when trying to change XBL Gamertag

I'm getting this error message too. I'm part of the Beta but can't access the Beta Forums. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thema:

1. When trying to sign up too the PSO2 closed beta I keep getting this error message. Any news... - Similar Threads - trying sign too

2. "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong."

in XBoX on Windows
    "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.": Hi, I bought minecraft windows 10 edition but when I try to log in it says "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong." how can i solve ?....
  3. I can't sign I have reset my internet and tried different accounts my internet is fine....

in XboX Insiders
    I can't sign I have reset my internet and tried different accounts my internet is fine....: I have reset my internet and tried different accounts my internet is fine. Error code: "0x80a30204 submitted by /u/YeerLord591 [link] [comments]
  4. Minecraft crashes on iPad when trying to sign in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes on iPad when trying to sign in.: Just like the title says. When I click sign in to microsoft account, it crashes. Here's what I've done so far to try to fix it in this order. Removed VPNs Delete and reinstall minecraft. Sign...
  5. An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile: I have Gears 5 on my windows 10 PC. I can't get into the game. It has the following error. "An error occured. Please try again later. Failed to sign in to the Xbox Live profile. What should I do...
  6. Always get sign in error when trying to open Master Chief Collection for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Always get sign in error when trying to open Master Chief Collection for PC: Hello, recently I have done a few things to the pc as some routine maintenance to get a VR set to work. This includes changing microsoft passwords, and updating graphics drivers. The next day I...
  7. " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " HELPPPP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " HELPPPP: help i just buy minecraft windows 10 edition and it wont let me sign in to my microsoft accountttttttttttttttttttttt are you going to just eat my money omgg help me ***Moved from: Gaming on...
  8. We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.: I play minecraft on the PS4 and I recently created a Microsoft account so I can play with my friends and at first it was working then yesterday I tried logging it to my Microsoft account but it...
  9. we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.: hi, i need help because i tried to login to my minecraft ps4 edition with my microsoft account and all it says is "we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong." and now...
  10. Can't sign in to XBox Live - "Something went wrong please try again later. 0x801901f4"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to XBox Live - "Something went wrong please try again later. 0x801901f4": In another thread somebody pasted their solution, which is delete the account on xbox and recreate it again. I tried it but it doesn't work for me. The system hangs after I typed in my log in...