When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game...

Discus and support When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/mgentry94 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mgentry94, Sep 16, 2020.

1. /u/mgentry94
    /u/mgentry94 Guest

When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game...

/u/mgentry94, Sep 16, 2020
  2. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

cortana is coming.... what do you want to see come of it?

I'm currently stuck with Android but will be getting a windows phone to try out Cortana.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xcloud en un pc con Windows 10 que no sea muy potente

Hi,

It's not possible yet. Xcloud streaming is only available for Android phones and tablets. My guess is it will be available eventually for streaming to Windows 10. I don't know when that will be.
  4. OneMoreTerroris Win User

Can't start Battlefield 4 on my Xbox One

Yeah, i am having the same issue and done all that has been stated below. If i do not sign in with my profile, the game starts and I see the BF4 menu. Once try to sing in, the game gets stuck in a loop. Any thoughts?
  5. MikeM132 Win User

Xbox Music Will Not Play On Windows Phone At All. This has been an issue since day one

I've had a similar problem over the years. I am trying to remember how I solved it. One thing I remember is you cannot be streaming anything anywhere else---or have done so recently (somehow the system still thinks you are streaming if you quit a playlist
    mid-stream, for example). Make sure your new phone shows up active in your Xbox Music device list. I can't help you with your iPhone or Android tablet, as I am not sure how these may count against your device total. I have actually called Xbox support before
    when I could not get a phone active. I ran up against that limit of activations/deactivations in a month while trying to get a new phone online. They reset my count and I had to go in a re-authorize my 4 devices. That worked.
  6. RoaringFrenchy Win User

im getting charged monthly sub but i am silver member

update : after going to the sites i get stuck when it tells me to enter the code sent to my email...the email they have is some random one. and when i try change it to my email it says this is already set up to my account !!! wtf!!

is there a phone number i can call for aus?
Thema:

1. When trying to stream to my android phone, I get stuck here after singing in. I have game... - Similar Threads - trying stream android

2. "Trying to reconnect" with GPU cloud streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    "Trying to reconnect" with GPU cloud streaming: I'm frequently encountering the "Trying to reconnect" error when attempting to stream games via Game Pass Ultimate. I'm using my work's wifi (which has a 150mbps network speed) which should be...
  3. Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...

in XboX Insiders
    Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coast_Legal [link] [comments]
  4. Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...

in XboX Insiders
    Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coast_Legal [link] [comments]
  5. Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.

in XboX Insiders
    Every time I try streaming on twitch via the app, I just get a black screen on the stream.: Is this an insiders issue or something else? I'm on alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/nyteee1 [link] [comments]
  6. Twitch app. Trying to watch friends stream, but it only shows the Homepage

in XboX Insiders
    Twitch app. Trying to watch friends stream, but it only shows the Homepage: Hi, im part of the alpha ring and when i try to watch some friends stream in xbox one by watching broadcast or in the notification, the twitch app open but only stays in the Homepage, cannot open...
  7. So, game streaming won't let me in. I've tried it multiple times before, it's really fun,...

in XboX Insiders
    So, game streaming won't let me in. I've tried it multiple times before, it's really fun,...: What's happening? It has been like this for about teo months now submitted by /u/Giogay [link] [comments]
  8. Having trouble logging into the Game Streaming app, when I try to sign in it says could not...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble logging into the Game Streaming app, when I try to sign in it says could not...: Any way to fix this? Been happening for the past couple of hours. submitted by /u/Pyrocy779 [link] [comments]
  9. How do I try the Console Streaming??

in XboX Insiders
    How do I try the Console Streaming??: I have a Console, a Controller that has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, compatible Android device with the Streaming app installed. I've had the Xbox Insider app installed for 8 months and yet I can't Console...
  10. Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game lag and delay while trying to stream to mixer directly: Hello , i am new to streaming and just starting. Ill be streaming to the mixer platform found it easiet as they are partnered with xbox. I have a pc but its not connected to an ethernet cable....