When using Xbox game bar on PC, how do you record the last 30 seconds and continue recording?

Discus and support When using Xbox game bar on PC, how do you record the last 30 seconds and continue recording? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Title. There's an option to record the last 30 seconds, but then that's it, it doesn't seem like there's an option to record the last 30 seconds of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GrsHudson, Jun 30, 2022.

1. GrsHudson
    GrsHudson Guest

When using Xbox game bar on PC, how do you record the last 30 seconds and continue recording?

Title. There's an option to record the last 30 seconds, but then that's it, it doesn't seem like there's an option to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay and then continue the recording, so that it's one recording of the past 30 seconds and then it continues until I stop it. Am I missing something or is this not supported?

:)

GrsHudson, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi GrsHudson! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

There's no combined option for this, you will need to press first on the record the last 30 seconds and then use the start recording option,
  3. Roof Pizza 308 Win User

Press X to record

By default, it records that last 30 seconds when you use the Kinect ("Xbox record that") or use the X button on your controller. However, you can adjust how much gameplay time is captured in settings on your console.
  4. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

"XBOX record that" only recording 1 second clips??

DVR works fine for me...i like how it records the last 30 seconds that past rather than it starting when you say "xbox record that".
  5. tohellnbak Win User

Recording capabilities.

[quote user="Zero Divided"]

to be clear, X1 records last 5 minutes of offline games and last 30 seconds of online games. which seems half baked to me, 5 minutes is fine(i'm 99% sure i won't use it), but only 30 seconds of online play seems to short of a time period, maybe i did something
    35 seconds ago that built up to now, it would be lost.(but i'm 99% sure i won't be using it either.)

[/quote]

Actually it is the last 5 minutes of OFFLINE and ONLINE on a continuous loop... sort of like a DVR box... and no need to start it or end the recording... its automatic... and can only be edited post game or paused mid game....

the 30 second clip is something different... lets say you just sniped the pilot out of the chopper on BF4.... you can say XBOX RECORD... it will save the last 30 seconds from when you asked it to record to a separate file..where you can play with it later...
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

Voice commands are finally enabled in Ireland and New Zealand

brandi when you say Xbox Record That it only records the last 30 seconds. However you can say xbox snap Game DVR and the select up to the last 5 minutes to be captured
Thema:

1. When using Xbox game bar on PC, how do you record the last 30 seconds and continue recording? - Similar Threads - using game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record audio while recording device is being used by another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar will not record audio while recording device is being used by another...: I have Xbox Game Bar on my computer as I use it to record game clips, that gets pretty irritating to do if Xbox Game Bar won't record my microphone and only my friends'. I have all the settings...
  3. I can't use the xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't use the xbox game bar: Whenever I try to use the xbox game bar on my pc, it now loads for maybe 10+ seconds and then closes, and this happens every single time, it used to not do this, but it first began loading alot...
  4. Can'r record using xbox game bar on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can'r record using xbox game bar on windows 11: Hi im having some issue with screen record on xbox game bar. the record is working when i last use it but its been a while since i last use it and i dont know why it cant screen record or even...
  5. Can I use my side buttons on my mouse to be used in xbox game bar shortcuts? instead of a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I use my side buttons on my mouse to be used in xbox game bar shortcuts? instead of a...: Can I use my side buttons on my mouse to be used in xbox game bar shortcuts? instead of a win+alt+g b32c5ee4-4265-4939-810d-24cde405a597
  6. Xbox Game bar using mic for recordings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game bar using mic for recordings: I use the Xbox game bar (PC) to connect to an Xbox live party with my friends on console. I also use it to record my gameplay every now and then. The problem is, that recordings are now...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Won't Let Me Use My Microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Won't Let Me Use My Microphone.: I've seen some other people talk about this problem as well so I know I'm not the only person with this issue. But basically I can't use my microphone when I record a game. I've been trying to...
  8. PC Audio Quiet when using Xbox Game Bar Party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Audio Quiet when using Xbox Game Bar Party chat: When I use the Xbox game bar for party chat with friends, it makes all the audio on my PC ridiculously quiet for no reason. Anyone know how to make it stop doing this?...
  9. Mic static using Xbox game bar on PC while in an Xbox party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic static using Xbox game bar on PC while in an Xbox party: Whenever I join my friends party (they’re on Xbox, I’m on PC) they complain about static coming through my mic. I’ve tried the nitrate fix and nothing changed. Any solutions?...
  10. How to record Full Screen using Xbox Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to record Full Screen using Xbox Game Bar?: Hi, I just wanna ask, how to record full screen using Xbox Game Bar, cause when I want it to record the whole screen, it recorded only a specific application! c651a5ce-c429-4f5a-a786-46443976689a