When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

Discus and support When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Maks_Rusnachenko, Aug 18, 2019.

1. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time.

I hope for continued support of my country (Ukraine) in the Xbox.

:)

Maks_Rusnachenko, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Mythus CZ Win User

Can't say, it's up to Microsoft, but I think they will come with something.. Many countries deserve participation and support on Xbox console..
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

hopefully very soon and also the remaining countries
  4. choppyseize Win User

There is usually a bigger picture here. The Ukrainian government may be one of the many factors preventing this from happening. It probably isn't a Microsoft decision to have the restrictions. It's not as easy as people think when it comes to making this
    stuff happen.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The inclusion of a country in Xbox supported regions is a combined mix of geo political and economical reasons. Rather than xbox you should ask your government of the services that are allowed in your country.
  6. MorseyBaby Win User

Could well be down to local regulatory issues
Thema:

1. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! - Similar Threads - added Ukraine biggest

2. Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won’t load on iOS after adding my sons Microsoft account: Hi there My son has had minecraft on his ipad for a while now, and i have just got it for my iphone so that we can play together. It has been working fine until today when i created a microsoft...
  3. What things are added when you switch from Delta to skip ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    What things are added when you switch from Delta to skip ahead?: So far, the info box at the bottom is more condensed and the guide in the mini Xbox menu is at the top. submitted by /u/HowDoIBlox [link] [comments]
  4. added gift card to wrong microft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    added gift card to wrong microft account: I added an xbox gift card from my mother in law to my microsoft account instead of the one I have set up for my kids. Is there anyway I can correct this? They want to be able to buy skins for...
  5. Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trasferimento account xbox con gmail ad account Outlook (Transfer Xbox account with gmail...: Salve io vorrei abbandonare l email gmail e passare tutto il contenuto(acquisti,abbonamenti,dispositivi ecc) al mio account outlook che uso su pc. È possibile? Non vorrei più utilizzare gmail...
  6. Adding a new payment option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a new payment option.: Hello, I have a problem with adding the phone payment option. When I enter my orange number it is written that it is incorrect. And it is correct because I entered 10 times correctly. I also tried...
  7. adding facebook to whitelist to Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    adding facebook to whitelist to Microsoft Xbox: Been trying since i got this game and can't get connected to facebook keeps wanting me to add it to a whitelist and can't seam to find were i need to go for it can someone please help me?...
  8. Adding a gamertag to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Adding a gamertag to the Xbox app: I am getting my youngest son an xbox for Christmas and I was curious with the app, can I add his gamertag so I can view both his and his brother's account? I want to monitor both from the same...
  9. Adding a new game to the xbox store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Adding a new game to the xbox store: I have seen a video on a game that is early pregame alpha the video is on YouTube by anthomnia and the game is Day Of Dragons I don't know the developer but he started it as a small project with...
  10. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!: When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time. I hope for...