When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

Discus and support When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Maks_Rusnachenko, Aug 18, 2019.

1. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time.

I hope for continued support of my country (Ukraine) in the Xbox.

:)

Maks_Rusnachenko, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Mythus CZ Win User

Can't say, it's up to Microsoft, but I think they will come with something.. Many countries deserve participation and support on Xbox console..
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

hopefully very soon and also the remaining countries
  4. choppyseize Win User

There is usually a bigger picture here. The Ukrainian government may be one of the many factors preventing this from happening. It probably isn't a Microsoft decision to have the restrictions. It's not as easy as people think when it comes to making this
    stuff happen.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The inclusion of a country in Xbox supported regions is a combined mix of geo political and economical reasons. Rather than xbox you should ask your government of the services that are allowed in your country.
  6. MorseyBaby Win User

Could well be down to local regulatory issues
Thema:

1. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! - Similar Threads - added Ukraine biggest

2. What happened to the “recently added” section in the GamePass mobile app?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the “recently added” section in the GamePass mobile app?: Bring it back please! submitted by /u/Jimbo-Slice925 [link] [comments]
  3. Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Coins not adding into Microsoft Bingo game: I purchased coin pack2 and the coins will NOT load onto my Microsoft Bingo game. Please tell me how this can be fixed so I get my coins. 17578c1f-8e54-4765-9424-1cc36271a07a
  4. Sign in and adding account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in and adding account issue: Hello, I couldnt sign into any account on my xbox. After some research i try holding the power button for 10 seconds to power down (didnt work). So i went into settings and did a system reset....
  5. Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass on mobile still not showing recently added titles after days of them appearing on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]
  6. XBox Promotional Ads for various games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Promotional Ads for various games: How can I disable continual XBOX promotional ads for games popping up in between games when I am playing the solitaire daily challenges and events. Always the same annoying ads! I don't want to...
  7. Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App

in XboX Insiders
    Recently added titles not showing in gamepass recently added, on Xbox or Mobile App: [IMG] submitted by /u/major-riot [link] [comments]
  8. Please I would love A backwards compatibility game to be added

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I would love A backwards compatibility game to be added: So i had purchased a 360 game Called, "The History Channel: Civil War – A Nation Divided" I didnt know there was certain games you could only buy for the xbox ones backwards compatibility. I had a...
  9. New things added to the guide,(Circled below) Gamerscore on top left and when you open...

in XboX Insiders
    New things added to the guide,(Circled below) Gamerscore on top left and when you open...: [IMG] submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore [link] [comments]
  10. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!: When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time. I hope for...