When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

Discus and support When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Maks_Rusnachenko, Aug 18, 2019.

1. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time.

I hope for continued support of my country (Ukraine) in the Xbox.

:)

Maks_Rusnachenko, Aug 18, 2019
  2. Mythus CZ Win User

Can't say, it's up to Microsoft, but I think they will come with something.. Many countries deserve participation and support on Xbox console..
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

hopefully very soon and also the remaining countries
  4. choppyseize Win User

There is usually a bigger picture here. The Ukrainian government may be one of the many factors preventing this from happening. It probably isn't a Microsoft decision to have the restrictions. It's not as easy as people think when it comes to making this
    stuff happen.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The inclusion of a country in Xbox supported regions is a combined mix of geo political and economical reasons. Rather than xbox you should ask your government of the services that are allowed in your country.
  6. MorseyBaby Win User

Could well be down to local regulatory issues
Thema:

1. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! - Similar Threads - added Ukraine biggest

2. Adding external hard drive to X Box One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding external hard drive to X Box One X: I have Western Digital Easystore 4TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive. How do I use it with my XBox One X? 394ca710-eae2-4b05-8936-451f9495cad9
  3. Xbox 1 hi av ad new account added called sparta that I didn't authorize what's going on.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 1 hi av ad new account added called sparta that I didn't authorize what's going on.: Have I bin hacked or what ? Who is sparta 27c21752-c2f1-48a0-874e-025be4450b0c
  4. 4 New Games Added to Project xCloud Today!

in XboX Insiders
    4 New Games Added to Project xCloud Today!: We are excited to bring 4 new titles into Project xCloud today! Wreckfest Dead By Deadlight Children of Morta Fishing Sim Log in and check them out....
  5. Adding multiple players with their own profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding multiple players with their own profile: On xbox 360 we created our own profiles and each one would sign in on a remote and we could play together under individual profiles on the same tv can we not do that on xbox one?, we were trying...
  6. problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    problem with recently added games on the pc xbox game pass: I get an error when downloading the recently added games all the other games are fine I download except for recently added I get an error code(0x80073cfc) and I tried all the fixes but nothing...
  7. When will rumble/vibration be added to xCloud/console streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    When will rumble/vibration be added to xCloud/console streaming?: I know at this time vibration is not supported, but are there plans to add in the future? It is a big part of the experience and if Stadia can do it, shouldn't xCloud/console stream be capable of...
  8. Xbox Marketplace immediate Unrecognized charge after adding payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Marketplace immediate Unrecognized charge after adding payment method: Hello, I'm from Mexico but I couldn't find a localized customer support space on the microsoft support section, and the xbox customer service live chat is off, so I'll try my luck by posting...
  9. Ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ads: How do u get rid of ads on my xbox a5b78e76-dcf3-4f41-ad7c-c36dffe94940
  10. When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?!: When will be added Ukraine (the biggest country of Europe) to Xbox?! In Ukraine, every Xbox owner must choose a different country for purchases and pay over commission each time. I hope for...