When Will Gears 5 Be Ready to Play?

Discus and support When Will Gears 5 Be Ready to Play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After my 1st 2 or 3 matches in Gears 5 I started receiving an error that said my end of match results could not be retrieved. I figured I'd still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 5am Gamer, Oct 8, 2019.

1. 5am Gamer
    5am Gamer Guest

After my 1st 2 or 3 matches in Gears 5 I started receiving an error that said

my end of match results could not be retrieved. I figured I'd still unlock things, but that I just needed to go to a certain menu to see them. It turns out I got almost nothing. I am level 4. And that's it. I wasted my 1st 3hrs of Gears 5. I just paid to
    get my box repaired and for a new headset. I bought the ultimate edition and was pumped, when I had seen the bonus characters. I'm gonna see what happens with the Campaign mode.

:)

5am Gamer, Oct 8, 2019
  2. 5am Gamer Win User

Last night at from about 6pm-9pm. Been reading that it is kinda common. I plan on playing the Campaign tomorrow morning and hopefully everything works fine with that mode.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I personally haven't had any issues with the multiplayer match results. My XP unlock had been pretty constant. Is it possible you could provide a screenshot displaying the error message of the issue you're experiencing?

There's nothing to be really mad about, trust me, all games end up having their problems no matter who develops and publishes them. Gears 5 is expected to get updates pretty frequently, so in as little time as a week if you report the issue it could be hot
    fixed or the XP could be returned to your account. Most game service backlog XP during issues and "fix" the XP issue after the errors have been addressed. So I assure its nothing to be worked up about.

Consider uninstalling the game, clearing your Xbox's local storage cache to free up memory and internet traffic, and reinstalling it. Or simply, clearing the cache and restarting the console and just keep playing the game without worrying about it for now.
    You could try out the campaign, its phenomenal.
  4. MorkyMork1991 Win User

How long ago was this? There were definitely some issues at launch with these kind of things but it is a lot better recently.
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Thema:

1. When Will Gears 5 Be Ready to Play? - Similar Threads - Gears Ready Play

2. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Red Screen Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Red Screen Fix: having a problem with GoW Ultimate Edition red screen wont go away when i go to setting > System > storage > Clear local saved games > Pressing YES and restarting the console doesnt work NEED HELP...
  3. GEARS OF WAR 5 BUGADO [Translate] GEARS OF WAR BUGGY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GEARS OF WAR 5 BUGADO [Translate] GEARS OF WAR BUGGY: CHEGO NA PARTE DO GAME QUE PEDE PRA ABRIR O MENU DO JACK LOGO NO INICIO DO JOGO POREM NADA ACONTECE, APERTO O BOTAO TAB QUE PEDE P APERTAR MAS NADA ACONTECE JA MUDEI TECLAS REINICIEI FIZ TUDO...
  4. Gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5: I am new to gaming. In Gears 5 / Campaign / Act II Into the Wild / Kait & Del ride the sail-snow-sled to a gate / I can't open the gate / I am following directions - symbol + LT + Y / I would...
  5. Gears of war ultimate edition loading with a lot of red on the screen on xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate edition loading with a lot of red on the screen on xbox one x: Anyone having issues with gears ultimate edition loading into a level with red on the screen. Playing on xbox one x and this is something new. I played it a few weeks ago and it was fine....
  6. Gears of war ultimate red graphics glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate red graphics glitch: I have the same issue reported by multiple people. Gears of War Ultimate on Xbox One X. There is glitchy red noise over all the gameplay. It isnt present on menus or cutscenes. I found the...
  7. Gears 5 pc on steam

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 pc on steam: Bought gears 5 on steam...I try to log in to my xbl once the game opens and it says my password is incorrect. I reset my password and try again and it doesn't work. I restart my pc and try again...
  8. Gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5: Hello, I bought Gears 5 on Steam. When you start the game, you must log in to your Microsoft account. When you enter the correct username and password, a message appears that they are not...
  9. Gears of War 2 does not appear in Ready to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 does not appear in Ready to Install: Hi there, I have recently purchased GoW 2 under Games with Gold. However it does not appear in my Ready to Install list. In fact I can't see Ready to Istall list at all. In the same time GoW2...
  10. Gears of war 2 Not present on Ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 Not present on Ready to install list: I purchase Gears of war Ultimate edition last year and redeem all codes for 360 gears versions (GoW1, GoW2, GoW3, GoW judgmen). I am unable install GoW 2 because is not present in ready to install...