When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360

Discus and support When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will i be able to play world of tanks on my xbox 360 e75dfe03-f0ee-4194-beb6-949f290d6c3a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HealingIowa2745, Aug 30, 2019.

1. When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360

When will i be able to play world of tanks on my xbox 360

:)

HealingIowa2745, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Have you tried to reinstall the game? That might help if you are having trouble running the game.
  3. darkist1 Win User

4. mozmoz2009 Win User

That is up to the developers but I don't think that it's going to happen
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

That would be up to Wargaming to make the game compatible and its not likely they would do that for that old of a console.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I tried to do a few searches about World of Tanks on the Xbox 360, I haven't played it on there in forever... and it seems as if support for that version doesn't officially exist from Wargaming anymore. I couldn't figure out if the servers for that version
    were even still up. I've only played the Xbox One version a few times and I couldn't get back into after my transition from Xbox 360 to the One many years ago, I took a break from WoT for about a year or so.

Anyways, I'm no expert but that version may be down? There's two links I could point you at: the official Wargaming support site (which doesn't list the Xbox 360 version) and an old Xbox Support link for the 360 version. I would try uninstalling an reinstalling
    it, making sure you have Xbox Live Gold and a stable internet connection, then if that still doesn't let you get into the game... then the servers on that version could in fact no longer be supported.

https://console.wargaming.net/support/en/

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/world-of-tanks-info
Thema:

1. When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - able play world

2. Not able to Play Games I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to Play Games I own: I bought Rainbow Six Siege (R6) Months/Years Ago, but I can't play it for some reason. When I try to play any Game Mode it keeps opening up Xbox Game Pass. I got Xbox Game Pass 5/31/2020, but I...
  3. Being able to play realms.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being able to play realms.: So I got invited to a realm, and it told me that I couldnt join due to the way my account was set up. So I went to get help and it was talking about parental controls, and Im pretty sure my...
  4. I have a Microsoft account and linked it to my PS4 for Minecraft and I wasn’t able to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Microsoft account and linked it to my PS4 for Minecraft and I wasn’t able to play...: I have a Microsoft account and linked it to my PS4 for Minecraft and I wasn’t able to play with my friends over a settings. How do I get to play with them . 6c32744c-1abb-4f6a-8756-38e18840253b
  5. not able to play a purchased game anymore (code-0x803f8003)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not able to play a purchased game anymore (code-0x803f8003): Some years ago I bought an individual game(no live involved) for my XboxOne. A month ago I bought a game-pass ultimate for a period of a month, now it's expired. For all the time I was able to...
  6. Only being able to play Warzone on Modern Warfare.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only being able to play Warzone on Modern Warfare.: I have owned the game and had it digitally for almost a year now and all of a sudden I am only allowed to play warzone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and all of the separate packs...
  7. I would like to be able to play MW2 (not the remastered version) in xbox 360 again because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to be able to play MW2 (not the remastered version) in xbox 360 again because...: I was playing some team deathmatch in modern warfare 2 (not the remastered one) on xbox 360 and i joined this modded trickshot lobby. I was playing and this guy got really mad because i was...
  8. I'm no longer able to play "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Gamepass.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm no longer able to play "Rise of the Tomb Raider" on Gamepass.: I went to play the game "Rise of the Tomb Raider" and it now says. Rise of the Tomb Raider is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 My...
  9. Xbox one showing Error 0x80940403 could you please help us fix this as we not able to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one showing Error 0x80940403 could you please help us fix this as we not able to play...: The X box one keeps giving the error 0x80940403 and now we not able to play any games how do we fix this a124d06e-bd96-42ab-8ff7-07b949da6f42
  10. Having a weird problem all of a sudden with RDR2 not able to play online mode at all

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a weird problem all of a sudden with RDR2 not able to play online mode at all: UPDATE: OK, so I am stupid. When my game pass ran uot and expired yesterday it made me think, but I thought hmm I dont use game pass for rdr2, no but I do have Ultimate pass which includes Xbox...