When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360

Discus and support When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When will i be able to play world of tanks on my xbox 360 e75dfe03-f0ee-4194-beb6-949f290d6c3a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HealingIowa2745, Aug 30, 2019.

1. When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360

When will i be able to play world of tanks on my xbox 360

:)

HealingIowa2745, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Have you tried to reinstall the game? That might help if you are having trouble running the game.
  3. darkist1 Win User

4. mozmoz2009 Win User

That is up to the developers but I don't think that it's going to happen
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

That would be up to Wargaming to make the game compatible and its not likely they would do that for that old of a console.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I tried to do a few searches about World of Tanks on the Xbox 360, I haven't played it on there in forever... and it seems as if support for that version doesn't officially exist from Wargaming anymore. I couldn't figure out if the servers for that version
    were even still up. I've only played the Xbox One version a few times and I couldn't get back into after my transition from Xbox 360 to the One many years ago, I took a break from WoT for about a year or so.

Anyways, I'm no expert but that version may be down? There's two links I could point you at: the official Wargaming support site (which doesn't list the Xbox 360 version) and an old Xbox Support link for the 360 version. I would try uninstalling an reinstalling
    it, making sure you have Xbox Live Gold and a stable internet connection, then if that still doesn't let you get into the game... then the servers on that version could in fact no longer be supported.

https://console.wargaming.net/support/en/

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/world-of-tanks-info
Thema:

1. When will I be able to play world of tanks on my Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - able play world

2. No longer able to play a game I have paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to play a game I have paid for?: Hello, I pre-ordered NASCAR Heat 4 Gold Edition which released last Tuesday & have been playing it without a problem ever since until today. When I try to start the game a screen pops up that says...
  3. Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?: Hello, I saw that Burnout Revenge is on the backward compatibility list, but I wonder if I'll buy the game now thru Xbox Marketplace website, will I see it in my games library on Xbox One X and...
  4. NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NOT ABLE TO PLAY ANY ONLINE PURCHASED GAMES OR GAMEPASS.: I HAVE A 58 DAY DAILY CHALLENGE STREAK ON RDR2 THAT IS AT RISK HERE PLUS I PAID GOOD MONEY FOR MY SUBSCRIPTIONS AND GAMES NONE OF WHICH ARE WORKING feea25ae-d7ac-4d15-845d-dee21d510486
  5. So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day

in XboX Networking Hardware
    So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day: So when am I gonna be able to play haven’t been able to do anything all day Hello Dario Garcia., At this time, there is an Xbox Live Service Alert that has popped up regarding this issue. I...
  6. XBOX ONE X BETA - Controllers always disconnect only able to play with cable

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX ONE X BETA - Controllers always disconnect only able to play with cable: Without USB connection the controllers all get disconnected (blinking x) i can only use them if connected with USB. submitted by /u/Zackmuc [link] [comments]
  7. Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will we ever be able to play our purchased Indie games w/o online connection?: I have never understood why we need to be online to access our indie library. I know that online support for 360 isnt going to be a thing forever and while the vast majority of these games are...
  8. Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other profiles not able to play downloaded full games on same console: Hi, every time my daughter wants 2 play a downloaded game on our xbox360 I have 2 sign in first and start the game then log out and log in the other profile. It's really tedious and I'm worried if...
  9. Being able to play games without a disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Being able to play games without a disk: Hi, I'm very confused as I have games that a month ago required a disk to run, being able to run perfectly fine without one as if they are digital downloads when they aren't, not all the games...
  10. Will we be able to play all of the Original Xbox Discs on Xbox Scarlett?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we be able to play all of the Original Xbox Discs on Xbox Scarlett?: Like example The Punisher 2005 game for the first Xbox or Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis or Grand Theft Auto Vice City or True Crime Streets of LA and New York City etc if we have there game...