When will I be Charged for my pre order?

Discus and support When will I be Charged for my pre order? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre ordered the new Modern Warfare game last Friday and I was just wondering when will I be charged for it. Will it be in October when its released?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tbird899, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Tbird899
    Tbird899 Guest

I pre ordered the new Modern Warfare game last Friday and I was just wondering when will I be charged for it. Will it be in October when its released? Or will it be September 12th because that's when the beta drops?

:)

Tbird899, Aug 30, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

You get charged around 10 days before release if payed with Credit Card or PayPal. You are charged straightaway if using Microsoft Account credit.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

If you used account credit only to pre-order your game, your balance will be taken immediately. If you used a credit card, or split your payment between credit card and account balance, you will be charged around 10 days before the
    game launches.

If your account balance is lower than the amount you authorized for pre-order billing, the remainder will be taken from your credit card. You’ll receive an email to your billing account confirming that the remaining card payment was
    collected successfully, and the game will be available for you to play on the day it launches.
  4. {Parity} Win User

You will be charged approximately 10 days prior to the release of the game.
  5. M4RV 71 Win User

Cheap Preorders - only 2 hours left

No probs lads, good to see some of you have taken advantage of it. And they will charge your card on despatch as well

This is from their site:

When will I be charged for my pre-order? We do not charge your credit/debit card until your pre-order is despatched. Your credit/debit card must be valid until after the latest release date of any pre-order items.
  6. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Which charger do you plan on buying

I've already pre ordered my play and charge kit. When it comes to that kind of stuff, I like to do first party.
Thema:

1. When will I be Charged for my pre order? - Similar Threads - Charged pre order

2. I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money

in XBoX on Windows
    I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money: I just try to buy the game pass, and i can't , then i went to my bank account and it charges me the money a66fb3d5-77c2-417c-bd47-64921bacb900
  3. Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for one pre-order for FIFA 20 Ultimate edition: Hello, I have just looked at my bank statement to find that I have been charged twice for the same FIFA 20 Ultimate edition pre-order. I remember that there was an error when I tried to download...
  4. Charged for pre order and then given money back

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charged for pre order and then given money back: So i pre ordered the gears 5 xbox one X bundle and i got charged for it, but a few days later i got the money back. I have enough money in my account and made sure my debit card was the right card...
  5. I think I got double charged for a Pre-Order? How is this possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I think I got double charged for a Pre-Order? How is this possible?: Hi! I hope I'm in the right place - I can't find a way to send a support ticket in the traditional 'e-mail' form. I recently pre-ordered Madden Legendary Edition - prior to launch, as I...
  6. I got charged twice for Fifa 18 Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charged twice for Fifa 18 Pre-Order: I preorder the game on june 5, 2017 and was charged $97.41 on june 10,2017. Then on september 17, 2017 I was charged $97.41 again for the same pre-order. I want to know if my account will be...
  7. Pre-ordered Destiny 2, but haven't been charged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered Destiny 2, but haven't been charged: I pre-ordered Destiny 2, but I haven't been charged. How do I see when I will be charged? 826c3957-daad-4bfd-b267-f38ad6851897
  8. Pre-order charged and need refund.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order charged and need refund.: I am in need of having a refund due to an error being charged for a preorder immediately instead of the normal 14 days before release i have a Reference number from xbox chat support ref# [Mod...
  9. GTA V Pre-Order! And now, MS charged me a second time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Pre-Order! And now, MS charged me a second time: Hey guys, last week, i pre-Ordered GTA V via Games on Demand and payed with my credit on my account!!! Everything went well. Today (minutes ago) i want to download the game - and now, they...
  10. Charged twice for Halo Master Chief Collection Pre-Order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Charged twice for Halo Master Chief Collection Pre-Order: I was charged twice for my Halo Master Chief Collection Pre-Order, the first time I tried to purchase it I was kicked back to the Store screens and didn't indicate that the purchase was...