When will Microsoft offer "Xbox Game Pass for PC" in Croatia?

Discus and support When will Microsoft offer "Xbox Game Pass for PC" in Croatia? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC since it's not available in my region. Why? e29e55b5-6f46-4523-a77f-a591bdd4bf64 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hobbilis, Oct 10, 2019 at 9:32 AM.

1. Hobbilis
    Hobbilis Guest

I can't purchase Xbox Game Pass for PC since it's not available in my region. Why?

:)

2. GroundOregano94 Win User

Hello, my fellow Croatian. I am from Croatia too originally. Pozdravljam te.

Unfortunately, we don't have live support in Croatia yet. I wrote to the Croatian branch many times. We just must be stubborn and patient. Since we are part of the EU, it is just a matter of time I hope. Greeting from New York.
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox game pass for pc will roll out in other countries soon you just have to wait at this point sadly
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Unfortunately, it will only be offered in countries that have Xbox Live servers.

Here is a list of currently supported countries. This could change in the future.

https://www.xbox.com/en-ZA/live/countries
  5. {Parity} Win User

Xbox Support may be able to give you a more definite answer.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here: Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

unluckly xbox live is not provided in Croatia... so game pass will come after xbox live for sure... keep fingers crossed for you ;)
Thema:

1. When will Microsoft offer "Xbox Game Pass for PC" in Croatia? - Similar Threads - Microsoft offer Game

2. Is Xbox one, truly the best that Microsoft, has to offer?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Xbox one, truly the best that Microsoft, has to offer?: I've had my share of bad experiences with Microsoft support. That being said I've also had fantastic experiences as well. It all comes down to who you deal with, it's a sad fact but not all...
  3. I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an offer from microsoft store which said fortnite save the world AND 10 000 vbucks...: please refund my 20 euros or give me my 13500 vbucks ;(! [img] 1ecd0b37-7d34-4014-a921-9eb91e67eaff
  4. What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital...: I'm sure people have pondered this idea before but wanting people's feedback if Microsoft was to offer some sort of buy back program for digital copy games. We all know that Gamestop does it for...
  5. Microsoft offers the best after service than I can ever imagine

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft offers the best after service than I can ever imagine: My elite controller has been under the RMA since 1/4, they had received my device on 1/6, until today I am still not having my device back. So I was pretty angry and posted a question yesterday....
  6. Oferta de Microsoft y pavos [Edit - Translation] - Microsoft offer and turkeys

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Oferta de Microsoft y pavos [Edit - Translation] - Microsoft offer and turkeys: Yo también la oferta de Microsoft y pavos en mi xbox y los pavos. [Edit - Translation] - I also offer Microsoft and turkeys in my xbox and turkeys. dfbf19e3-8a4d-48ee-8bd5-576644803a36
  7. Microsoft rewards offer

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards offer: Hello, there is an offer on microsof t rewards to buy resident evil 7, since I already bought it before would it count towards the offer and credit me for it, or an I supposed to buy it in that...
  8. ​ I still have issues with Xbox Games with Gold. AND MICROSOFT SUPPORT OFFERS ZERO SOLUTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​ I still have issues with Xbox Games with Gold. AND MICROSOFT SUPPORT OFFERS ZERO SOLUTION: I still have issues with Xbox Games with Gold. AND OF COURSE MICROSOFT SUPPORT OFFERS ZERO SOLUTION!!!!!! A few games I downloaded work, a few do not, it is random and it is not my HD because...
  9. game code and offered microsoft support does not solve the problem after 10 Call 30min

in XBoX on Consoles
    game code and offered microsoft support does not solve the problem after 10 Call 30min: when ordering b0c84477-0f1e - 420c - 992B - 67b6bd75ed82 the game code Deux Ex Human Revolution was to be sent within 10 days. no sends game code after more than 10 days . Call to Support...
  10. "Go digital!" Microsoft to offer "better deals" on digital Xbox One games

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Go digital!" Microsoft to offer "better deals" on digital Xbox One games: Starting with Ryse. Xbox Games, News & Reviews | GamesRadar+ b4f0336f-10c1-4aca-8372-fea3183f143b