When will Microsoft rewards be available in the middle east?

Discus and support When will Microsoft rewards be available in the middle east? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It has been 16 years and it is only available in few countries. Anyone know if they r planning on supporting another countries or regions?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SomeGuy:), Sep 18, 2021.

1. SomeGuy:)
    SomeGuy:) Guest

It has been 16 years and it is only available in few countries.

Anyone know if they r planning on supporting another countries or regions?

:)

SomeGuy:), Sep 18, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Keep in mind you have to be in an xbox live region to get new xbox features

Basically if you don't live in an xbox live region you must wait till it becomes one before advance features like xgu or rewards comes to you
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

There is no information yet on when it will be available on your region but according to Microsoft: “ We'll gradually introduce the Microsoft Rewards program across the globe.”

Hopefully, it will be available soon on your region.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Some benefits, rewards programs and offers in Egypt

Issues like this are sometimes outside of Microsoft's control, when they are in their control it takes a lot of time to get resolutions. Video Games and their respective platforms are regulated differently by different governments across the world. What
    someone gets in the U.S. may not be available in Egypt and the Middle East which could be available in the U.K. but couldn't be in Japan. That's a long explanation but that's typically how it goes. Game Pass may not be available in that region because of some
    of the main games on game pass not being available in your region due to governmental regulations such as ratings and other issues say with localization. As for Microsoft Rewards not being available in your region, that could have something to do with maybe
    gambling laws in your region? A lot of Microsoft Rewards is sweepstakes and little quizzes and games in tandem with the "cashback" points. So in a way that could be considered gambling or something similar to it.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

microsoft rewards

Hello @xsxood!

We understand your concern but currently there's no updates regarding the Microsoft rewards availability in the middle east. However, Once there's an update, there will be an official announcement on our page.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Can i play Apex legends without Gold?

This is a good middle-ground for everybody. Doesn't take long to do all the quests for Microsoft Rewards either.
Thema:

1. When will Microsoft rewards be available in the middle east? - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards available

2. Microsoft Rewards not available in Puerto Rico

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards not available in Puerto Rico: Why Microsoft rewards points not available yet in Puerto Rico? Are there any plan to include Puerto Rico in Microsoft Rewards? 4c8c5eba-4f7a-4c41-9704-f40185caa5c9
  3. Microsoft rewards availability

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards availability: Why is Microsoft rewards only available in certain countries. Its really not fair. Now my Xbox Live subscription is up amd I need to wait until I get allowance to reactivate. If anyone has a 2 or...
  4. Microsoft Rewards not available in GREECE and other countries!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards not available in GREECE and other countries!: [img] I have seen this as a thread also from other people. This program needs to expand and cover more countries! I cannot join the program for years now. It needs an expansion ASAP...
  5. Microsoft rewards not available in Puerto Rico

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards not available in Puerto Rico: My friend told me about Microsoft rewards so I downloaded the app to find out it’s not available on my region even tho my friend lives 5 minutes away from me. Am I doing something wrong?...
  6. microsoft rewards not available in your country or region

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft rewards not available in your country or region: Why Microsoft Rewards is not available in my country (Iraq)? fdef9667-70a2-49a6-948a-c4e3750cfba9
  7. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?: Hi Microsoft - Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa - but it is available in many other countries? Why has South Africa been excluded from the program? When will...
  9. Something's wrong! / Microsoft Rewards not available for SWITZERLAND!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Something's wrong! / Microsoft Rewards not available for SWITZERLAND!?: Hi Microsofr Rewards is available all around the Globe but not 4 Me & my Country Switzerland!! What the Hell's wrong? I'm spending hundreds of $ at the Store but I can't get access to MS...
  10. Microsoft Rewards / Available Options for Earning Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards / Available Options for Earning Points: What are the available options for earning points off of Microsoft Rewards through the Xbox One console? And if so, how fast does the update in terms of points value occur for the Microsoft...