When will people's voices be heard on the game clips?

Discus and support When will people's voices be heard on the game clips? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This function would make game clips be a lot better submitted by /u/Ok-Potential3519 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok-Potential3519, Oct 11, 2021.

1. When will people's voices be heard on the game clips?

/u/Ok-Potential3519, Oct 11, 2021
  2. shadefourfive Win User

People please make your voice heard

[quote user="Jedi Knight GZ"]

Ok...I get the clan tag thing. Its wrong, report...but where does this cheating/boosting happen because Ive had this game almost since day one and I have yet to see any of that. I tip my hat to IW for making my playtime free of that nonsense, although they
    need to address the non penalty team killing.

[/quote]I would tip your hat to Treyarch and the success they had with cheating on their game. I ran into 2 lag switchers on Black Ops and that was really ever it. Maybe like 6 people with modded controllers. I'm not saying there's cheating on MW3, I haven't
    seen any, but from my experience on Cod 4, and Mw2, it wouldn't surprise me if it's not too far away. It also wouldn't surprise me if there is no cheating but I still think that's more of a reflection on Black Ops than Mw3.
  3. ptaug Win User

Yeah...hear this...I haven't played this POS for nearly 2 weeks now.

Don't even miss it....meh.

Won't be buying any DLC.

May even sell it for cash. ( to some other sucker)

4. Waykam Win User

I hope the xim part of your GT doesn't mean you use a XIM KB/M kit, if it does you can't complain about anything.
  5. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

Ok...I get the clan tag thing. Its wrong, report...but where does this cheating/boosting happen because Ive had this game almost since day one and I have yet to see any of that. I tip my hat to IW for making my playtime free of that nonsense, although they
    need to address the non penalty team killing.
  6. xSERIALxSNIPERx Win User

[quote user="DutRank"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="xHIPSTERMINATOR"]

Yea why are people crying about the button charecters in your clan tag...stop crying about it, its not affecting anyone, yea its obnoxious but who gives a rat's a**. seriously iw obviously are stupid enough to not take out a little glitch. go play the game
    and stfu. and it isnt modding when IW doesnt patch it lol

[/quote]

sure its affecting people especially when the clan tag takes up most of your screen and you can't see jack crap beyond the person with the clan tag and its also considered an exploitation so it should be reported and with all the bans the they've already
    handed out because of that exploit i hope they continue handing them out as long as people keep exploiting the game so with that being said after reading your post i take it your one of those people who got one of those clan tags so if i happen to run into
    you while playing then i'm gladly gonna report you and hope to god you get banned and then i'll just sit there LMAO while reading your post on the suspension forums whining about why you got banned.

[/quote]If those tiny letters are really covering your screen then you need to upgrade your TV to something bigger than 20".

[/quote]

I'll have you know that the size of my tv screen is definatly not a problem seeing that its a 60" HDTV nice try though. Now with that being said the Clan tag thing is still an exploitation and is against the rules so rightfully so people who choose to do
    it and break the rules are getting banned for it.
Thema:

When will people's voices be heard on the game clips?

1. When will people's voices be heard on the game clips? - Similar Threads - people's voices heard

2. Please Microsoft, address the fact that since the September update many people cannot...

in XboX Insiders
    Please Microsoft, address the fact that since the September update many people cannot...: I know myself and several others have reported this issue and it has yet to be addressed. Please, fix this issue as soon as you guys can so we can get back to streaming the way we want to....
  3. Xbox one s mic not working but i can hear people and game voice

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s mic not working but i can hear people and game voice: Hye everyone i have a problem with my headset mic people cannot hear me.. But i can . I tried all methods but nothing worked.. I tried hard reset.. Update contraller.. Checked my mic is not...
  4. No more voice chat against more then 8 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No more voice chat against more then 8 people: Hello, we try to play Forza 7 as multiplayer and even when we are more then 8 people we get disconnections to the 9th and next players. We use this game as cross platform, some players have PC,...
  5. How many people fit in Group Voice Chat?

in XboX Insiders
    How many people fit in Group Voice Chat?: I noticed a new thing with Group chats that allow voice chat within the group, can more than 16 join that chat? Or is it limited like the Party chats? submitted by /u/ChainedGraboid [link]...
  6. People’s voices are very faint And I cannot hear them

in XBoX on Consoles
    People’s voices are very faint And I cannot hear them: Hi, i opened sopitfy to play music on my xbox, but i noticed i could not hear the game, so i turned off spotify, (i have uninstalled it now) and now i cant hear anyone. I was playing Apex Legend,...
  7. buzz behind people voices in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    buzz behind people voices in party chat: whenever people talk in party chat their is a buzz kind of sound that is annoying. have tested other with other head sets and i still hear it. Confused why this is happening because i never heard...
  8. Other peoples' voices echo thru my mic in party chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Other peoples' voices echo thru my mic in party chat: System Setup Xbox One, Steelseries Arctis 5 headset, Microsoft-brand Xbox One stereo headset adapter, Xbox Insider Program (latest update installed as of Nov. 9th 2017), Elite controller (latest...
  9. Headset issue. Other people voices in party chat not coming through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset issue. Other people voices in party chat not coming through: I've been using these turtle beaches for awhile and they worked fine. Now I can't hear people talking in parties. If i turn my controller on and off i hear 2 seconds of conversation and than there...
  10. How do I output people voice through speaker but use my headset mic to chat.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I output people voice through speaker but use my headset mic to chat.: I remember on the xbox360 we had the option to make output players voice through my tv spears while I was still able to voice chat using my headset mic. How can I do it on Xbox One?...