When will rumble/vibration be added to xCloud/console streaming?

Discus and support When will rumble/vibration be added to xCloud/console streaming? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I know at this time vibration is not supported, but are there plans to add in the future? It is a big part of the experience and if Stadia can do it,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VAVA_Mk2, Dec 1, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

1. /u/VAVA_Mk2
    /u/VAVA_Mk2 Guest

I know at this time vibration is not supported, but are there plans to add in the future? It is a big part of the experience and if Stadia can do it, shouldn't xCloud/console stream be capable of it too?

submitted by /u/VAVA_Mk2
    [link] [comments]

2. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Controller Issue

On some older model pads the battery pack can jiggle a little, so when you get excessive vibrations (rumble) it can disconnect the battery.

Try turning off the rumble feature and see if the problem persists.

Press the guide button.

Scroll right to preferences.

Vibration.

Un-check the box.
  3. ELMER PHUD Win User

Xbox ONE Party Chat Problems and a few more Issues

another issueI'm sure there is a patch for, .... No Battery Power Level Indicator besides your rumble/vibrate stops working when low battery?
  4. Windows10XboxOne Win User

So what's wrong with the thumbsticks?

The thumb sticks are too loose but the grip feels a bit better than the xbox 360 controller. Not much has really changed (Should have kept the quadrant indicator) in the design and the vibration of the controller is a bit underwhelming considering that they
    added extra rumble motors.
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Controller Buzzes when rumbling or vibrating

Hey there, what you're describing may be the impulse triggers in the controller which also vibrate. Would that be a possibility or is what you're experiencing something more intense in the controller?
  6. scarnonbloke Win User

Controller Buzzes when rumbling or vibrating

I have the same issue - In fact I swapped a controller over with the retailer as it had a clicky noise in the trigger - it worked fine. But the replacement i got now makes a whirring sound on the right trigger when playing Forza. The other one never did
    that. it also feels like more of a vibration on the finger rather than a rumble... like a motor had come away and was spinning into nothing... Either way im frustrated and dont want to go back to the retailer the second time would prefer if they could send
    me one
Thema:

1. When will rumble/vibration be added to xCloud/console streaming? - Similar Threads - rumble vibration added

2. Elite Series 2 - Problem with trigger rumble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 - Problem with trigger rumble: Hello everybody, just wanted to ask, if it is normal, that the Elite Series 2 Controller Trigger don't vibrate that strong. I checked the vibration setting, everything is turned up at 100%. But...
  3. Elite Series 2 Rumble Triggers behaving strange

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 Rumble Triggers behaving strange: Got my elite v2 today, let it charge first. After pairing it for first time with my Xbox it prompted me to the firmware update (4.8.1908.0) After having it updated I went straight into the...
  4. team rumble& hoard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    team rumble& hoard: Hi i am a female fortnite player who has never been interested in video games until i started playing fortnite. When i first started i only played solo but could never get a kill or stay alive...
  5. X box one wireless controller - rumble feature not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one wireless controller - rumble feature not working properly: I have two xbox one wireless controllers... The first began having an abnormally weak rumble a few days ago... I then recieved another brand new controller today and it is having the same...
  6. Rumble Roses XX - Costumes DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rumble Roses XX - Costumes DLC: Hello, I want to play RRXX on my Xbox One but in the One's interface, I cannot see the DLC I bought years ago. I can see the DLC in https://marketplace.xbox.com/ and in the 360's interface....
  7. Left rumble motor on an Xbox one wireless controller causing the entire controller to jostle ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Left rumble motor on an Xbox one wireless controller causing the entire controller to jostle ...: I've been using an xbox one controller to play games on my pc, but recently the controller has been shaking more than usual when games trigger the rumble, to the point that playing with rumble...
  8. Turning off rumble/vibration ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turning off rumble/vibration ?: Can someone PLEASE tell me how to turn off this stupid vibration feature during game? Looked everywhere and cant find it . Its beyond me why rumble would be activated outside of shooting...
  9. Rumble/vibration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rumble/vibration?: I would like to see some vibration in this game is there anything I can do to see it on ki including the rumble triggers 5593e1a5-5b53-4d80-b2e5-7e5eeccd9da0
  10. PLEASE have a system setting for NO VIBRATION/RUMBLE

in XBoX on Consoles
    PLEASE have a system setting for NO VIBRATION/RUMBLE: Countless users have already asked to get rid of this forsaken feature already, please realize not everyone wants their *** controller to have Parkinson's disease every couple seconds for no...