When will the Farming Simulator 1.5.0.0 update be deployed on Gamepass.

Discus and support When will the Farming Simulator 1.5.0.0 update be deployed on Gamepass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A lot of people are unable to play with their friends online as a result of delayed deployment by Microsoft of the 1.5.0.0 Farming Simulator patch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William_Wallace45, May 26, 2022.

1. When will the Farming Simulator 1.5.0.0 update be deployed on Gamepass.

A lot of people are unable to play with their friends online as a result of delayed deployment by Microsoft of the 1.5.0.0 Farming Simulator patch (Which has been deployed on other platforms). When will the Farming Simulator 1.5.0.0 update be deployed on Gamepass? Can someone from Microsoft possibly update the community please? Cheers.

:)

William_Wallace45, May 26, 2022
  2. William_Wallace45 Win User

Indeed. That's why I am asking Microsoft for an update or ETA on patch. Some of us are playing on different platforms on our server and as the server host, I don't want to upgrade the server until all players can utilise the updated version. The problem is that I am doing this at the expense of others who have already updated.

It's a bit unfair to ask everyone else to roll back to previous version so that we can all play together again, only for them to have to redo the update as soon as Microsoft updates the Gamepass version. It's looking increasingly likely that we will have to do that unless some sort of updated information is made available to the community from Microsoft themselves.

If it's a case of waiting another day or so then we can simply advise the rest of the players on the server to wait it out for the update but, if it is likely to be a few days or more then it would benefit all of us to roll back to previous version until the gamepass release is made available.

Without an update from Microsoft though, it's difficult to know the best direction to take here. Hopefully someone from Microsoft can provide some clarity as I am sure we are not the only server having this issue right now.
  3. Smwutches Win User

This is a community based forum so we won't work for Microsoft and don't have access to that information.
  4. William_Wallace45 Win User

I've spoke with the development team at Giants. They attribute the delay to Microsoft making the update available on the gamepass store. Hence the reason why I am asking Microsoft when they intend to deploy the update. Please can you find out this information and relay it back to the community. Kind regards.
  5. William_Wallace45 Win User

No worries. I thought that there may be some sort of facility for pushing queries up the chain to get answers for the community.
  6. MichaelZaerr Win User

Thema:

1. When will the Farming Simulator 1.5.0.0 update be deployed on Gamepass. - Similar Threads - Farming Simulator update

2. Error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 - GameLaunchHelper.exe No Applicable App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when trying to load Farming Simulator 22 - GameLaunchHelper.exe No Applicable App...: Hi all. I have been playing Farming Simulator 22 with my friends on PC with game pass. But I noticed that after I put the game in to windowed mode, it would load the first attempt, but after this...
  3. Farming Simulator 22 Error Code: 0x8007042b

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 22 Error Code: 0x8007042b: Hello, I wanted to play Farming Simulator 22 until I installed the game and got the error code 0x8007042b. What I've tried so far: 1- Reset the game 2- Repair the game 3- Restart my computer 4-...
  4. farming simulator 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farming simulator 19: Every time I try to download farming simulator 19 it won’t download can someone help me with this issue ? c5750cdc-dc39-4b60-9e7d-cafbc9f7f8c2
  5. farming simulator 18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    farming simulator 18: i have a multiplayer world of farming simulator 18 at school with my friends and was wondering if i could play that same world but t home on a different pc but same microsoft account?...
  6. Farming simulator 22 not taking my pre order payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming simulator 22 not taking my pre order payment: Hi On series s So my game declined today I then updated the info with funds available in the account I now am still awaiting confirmation and payment to be taken But it’s still saying find...
  7. Farming Simulator 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 19: Hello, I have purchased Farming Simulator via Microsoft Store. £17.99. It will not download to my Gaming PC, doesn't matter what I try or however much I comply with the "workarounds" it will not...
  8. Farming Simulator 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 19: Hello, I have been playing Farming Simulator 19 through Xbox Game Pass now for the past few days with no problems. I closed out of the game last night after saving then turned off my computer and...
  9. Farming Simulator 19 "No connection could be established to multiplayer game."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 19 "No connection could be established to multiplayer game.": I have a multiplayer game so invited my friend to play with me so he joined and he tells me that it says "No connection could be established to multiplayer game" whenever he tries to join and when...
  10. Accessing Mods on Farming Simulator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessing Mods on Farming Simulator: My son (12) is tryi g to access mods on Farming Simulator 19 but is getting a message that he cannot because of a setting that needs changed. But it doesn’t say which setting needs to be changed....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Patch 1.5 fs 22 pc fame pass