When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members?

Discus and support When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Siimply_Great [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Siimply_Great, Jul 31, 2019.

1. When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members?

/u/Siimply_Great, Jul 31, 2019
  2. MisterFizzle Win User

beta forum access

Hi Snoopy,

The Beta dashboard is tied to the console that it was originally downloaded onto. You won't be able to get it on your new console.

As your account is using currency instead of MSP, you will only be able to make purchases on Beta consoles until the new dashboard is rolled out to the public.
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Code: 831188FE

johnnymo77. We are trying to tell you this is a Beta issue, and the only place to get Beta support is in the beta forums. The problem is you aren't technically in the beta, so you cannot access the beta forums. As it stands, you will need to wait for the
    new dashboard update to roll out for everyone. We are not sure when this will happen, but I am guessing sooner than later.
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

New Xbox Dashboard to start Rolling out....from today

A good few of my Friends List got the new Dashboard yesterday.....hoping this means that we on the Beta will be issued the final version of the Dashboard soon as our version still has bugs such as console locking up when browsing the game marketplace

-

Will be interesting to hear more people's reactions and thoughts on the new Dash as it rolls out
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Xbox Beta Channel still present

I am unsure what you mean by Beta channel OP, is this something to do with the dashboard Beta before it was rolled out to everyone?.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox one shutting down on its own

Are you in the preview program, so that you get beta versions of the dashboard? There was an issue in one of the February updates that caused unwanted shutdowns, although I believe a new update was rolled out a day or so ago to fix that.
Thema:

When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members?

1. When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members? - Similar Threads - dashboard rolled beta

2. New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.: Im on the Beta Ring and had received the new Dashboard update a couple of weeks ago. But throughout the week I put on a game that I played for a couple of hours only to find the dashboard has...
  3. Question about New 2019 Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Question about New 2019 Dashboard: I have searched but came up empty on finding out what xbox said about removing the new ‘19 dashboard from those that had it to preview. I did find another post about someone else asking if other...
  4. Xbox Lagging From Boot and Dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Lagging From Boot and Dashboard: [IMG] submitted by /u/oraine16 [link] [comments]
  5. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring): Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and it's reverted back to the original dashboard....
  6. Had new dashboard update,not anymore

in XboX Insiders
    Had new dashboard update,not anymore: I've been an Xbox insider for a little over a year now and sometime last month I had the new dashboard. I turned on my console a couple of days ago and it reverted back to the original one. Has...
  7. My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard: My controller sensitivity is very high on Xbox dashboard and randomly in games, it starts to scroll up. This is a replacement controller that I got from Xbox after my other controller stopped...
  8. I cannot do anything with my xbox one because of its slow dashboard. Help me anyone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot do anything with my xbox one because of its slow dashboard. Help me anyone: I'm trying everything but my xbox is so slow. I can't log in or go into the settings or open any apps. Does anyone know the reason and how to fix 6c608b6d-a564-41b7-b983-be11870fe2ce
  9. Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...

in XboX Insiders
    Weird thing just happened with my dashboard...: So weird thing just happened with my dashboard... I'm in Alpha skip ahead... I got the new dashboard a bit ago... Went to bed, woke up and now i am back on the old dashboard? Checked the notes...
  10. RE rolling for the xbox member dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    RE rolling for the xbox member dashboard...: I accidentally un-rolled for the preview membership and i want to know if i can get it back before 72 hours or my xbox will get reset my gamertag is WDQS iNSANiTY if you need it....