When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members?

Discus and support When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Siimply_Great [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Siimply_Great, Jul 31, 2019.

1. When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members?

/u/Siimply_Great, Jul 31, 2019
  2. MisterFizzle Win User

beta forum access

Hi Snoopy,

The Beta dashboard is tied to the console that it was originally downloaded onto. You won't be able to get it on your new console.

As your account is using currency instead of MSP, you will only be able to make purchases on Beta consoles until the new dashboard is rolled out to the public.
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Code: 831188FE

johnnymo77. We are trying to tell you this is a Beta issue, and the only place to get Beta support is in the beta forums. The problem is you aren't technically in the beta, so you cannot access the beta forums. As it stands, you will need to wait for the
    new dashboard update to roll out for everyone. We are not sure when this will happen, but I am guessing sooner than later.
  4. Cokney Charmer Win User

New Xbox Dashboard to start Rolling out....from today

A good few of my Friends List got the new Dashboard yesterday.....hoping this means that we on the Beta will be issued the final version of the Dashboard soon as our version still has bugs such as console locking up when browsing the game marketplace

-

Will be interesting to hear more people's reactions and thoughts on the new Dash as it rolls out
  5. GreyPilgrim-CE541714 Win User

Xbox Beta Channel still present

I am unsure what you mean by Beta channel OP, is this something to do with the dashboard Beta before it was rolled out to everyone?.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Xbox one shutting down on its own

Are you in the preview program, so that you get beta versions of the dashboard? There was an issue in one of the February updates that caused unwanted shutdowns, although I believe a new update was rolled out a day or so ago to fix that.
Thema:

When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members?

1. When will the new dashboard be rolled out to beta members? - Similar Threads - dashboard rolled beta

2. Dashboard frequently becoming unresponsive

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard frequently becoming unresponsive: I continue to get this same error for the past 24 hours or so. I try to interact with the dashboard, going to the settings for instance, and the entire screen greys out . After a minute I get the...
  3. Dashboard problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dashboard problem: Split from this thread. I am looking at my dashboard and it says my library is fill I have 10 tb of hard drives for my xbox one x, between the two external and 1 tb internal why is that.. I have...
  4. XBOX 360 DASHBOARD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 DASHBOARD: Hello friends. I am an XBOX 360 user. My XBOX 360 console does not have a TV & movies and music on the dashboard. Where can I open or find them? Can you help me ?...
  5. Xbox One Series X: Dashboard UI - Expectations/Improvements/Wishes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Series X: Dashboard UI - Expectations/Improvements/Wishes: Hello there, the Xbox One Series X is soon upon us and along with it comes a new Dashboard. I would like to ask you what you generally expect from it or things you want to see what the current...
  6. Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard update: Hi, I wanted to know if the latest Xbox dashboard update has been released yet? All my friends have had there's since November, still haven't got mine. Thanks Colin....
  7. Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Dashboard Update - Still have old dashboard: Hi, I currently have a Xbox One X and I have completed all updates but my dashboard has not changed. I have spoken to my friends and they have the new xbox dashboard while my xbox is still...
  8. The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...

in XboX Insiders
    The App Page of The Xbox Dashboard is Much more difficult to Navigate and it is hard to...: The Games and App page of the Xbox Preview has been changed. Originally there was an easy to switch to section to see what games you owned that you hadnt installed,along with apps as well. Below...
  9. Now that the dashboard is going to be simpler, can we get live wallpapers back?

in XboX Insiders
    Now that the dashboard is going to be simpler, can we get live wallpapers back?: In 2017 Mike Ybarra revealed live wallpapers and I used one (it worked very well), but I don't remember what ring I was in... Anyway, now that the main dashboard is going to have to load less...
  10. RE rolling for the xbox member dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    RE rolling for the xbox member dashboard...: I accidentally un-rolled for the preview membership and i want to know if i can get it back before 72 hours or my xbox will get reset my gamertag is WDQS iNSANiTY if you need it....