When will the robux redeem option come back?

Discus and support When will the robux redeem option come back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I finally got enough points to redeem the 100 robux but it is no longer in the shop? when is it coming back? bc7280c0-1475-4a40-b909-f898616aa0ea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AJGirlyGaming, Aug 1, 2021.

1. When will the robux redeem option come back?

I finally got enough points to redeem the 100 robux but it is no longer in the shop? when is it coming back?

:)

AJGirlyGaming, Aug 1, 2021
  2. Jesse EF. Win User

Hello AJ, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid you'll need to reach out to Roblox support for this issue as only they know. You can also see this article https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Hope this helps.

Jesse.
  3. ThatRandomGamerYT Win User

Robux with a Microsoft Gift Card

Thank you so much for the link to this website! It shows me the option to buy 400 Robux for 4.99, which I can save up for.

However, I was concerned due to the fact that it says "400 Robux for Xbox" and the description reads "To redeem after purchase, launch Roblox on Xbox and sign in to your account." Again, I don't own an Xbox so will I be able to redeem the Robux?

(Usually when I get Robux through Microsoft Rewards, it gives it to me as a Roblox code, which I can redeem online, so if this is the same it should be fine)
  4. LaZy xxgamin Win User

How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

Hi there! You can redeem the gift card by going to the xbox store-> use a code-> then you enter the gift card

after you enter the gift gcard to use it for robuxs you go into roblox->robux-> choose the one you want-> the payment option should say microsoft account then your balance (if not click on the payment option thats there then microsoft account)-> click confirm

The robuxs should be in your account

If you have any other questions feel free to reply to this or message me on xbox @
  5. Kinglopez91182 Win User

Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

Hello,

My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I got the email that the card was redeemed so it seems to have taken the
    money but it's just not showing up in his robux account....
  6. D4isyInZeHouze Win User

Trying to buy Robux for PC with microsoft balance

will i need to buy xbox live gold to redeem the robux if its from microsoft store?

can i use my microsoft balance for ingame shop?
    Turns out you will need xbox live TO PLAY ONLINE which means:

you dont beed live to redeem the robux, just login and launch the game on xbox with the account of the purchase and to log into the roblox account you want the robux to go to.
Thema:

1. When will the robux redeem option come back? - Similar Threads - robux redeem option

2. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: My granddaughter bought $50 of Robux but it is not showing. She purchase it 3 hours ago. It does show on her account history as redeemed but doesn't show the RObux...
  3. redeeming Robux after purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    redeeming Robux after purchase: purchased Robux on Xbox with card on file and Gift card however I didn't get the credit? ff483524-a435-473d-835a-2f842c2829ad
  4. Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i redeem a 400 robux xbox one giftcard on pc: I recently bought a 400 robux xbox one gift card , i reedem it on my pc (windows 10) and i havent got the robux can someone help please, i dont have an xbox. fb4b3e4a-8f30-41ee-852d-28049f7f6b9d
  5. How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft money balance to buy robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft money balance to buy robux?: I got enough points to get a $5 AUD Microsoft Gift card. I redeemed it and now i have $5 microsoft account balance. How can i redeem it to buy robux? fb57fed3-aa13-4147-ab74-08f8d5ffaee1
  6. Can I redeem my Microsoft points for robux?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I redeem my Microsoft points for robux?: I play on my Xbox and I play Roblox and i heard that you could get free Robux if you redeem your points you can get a Roblox Gift Card. I do not understand how to do it though....
  7. Robux _ Xbox _ Redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Robux _ Xbox _ Redeem: Hi I bought robux for xbox on my dads account as I collected enough points to get a £5 gift card and it said that I have to go on my xbox and go onto my account to redeem it fully. I went...
  8. I redeemed the 100 robux but it doesn't show up on my email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed the 100 robux but it doesn't show up on my email: I redeemed the 100 robux reward then I went to sleep and when I woke up to check, It said that the robux had been sent to my email even though it wasn't there. I clicked resend to my surprise...
  9. robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    robux redeem problem with microsoft gift card: Hello, i have an 5$ Microsoft gift card and would like to reedeem it for robux in roblox. However, i dont know how to redeem it. If somebody knows how, please kindly respond. I thank you in...
  10. How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How, and Can I Redeem my Microsoft Gift Card to buy Robuxs?: I've been getting points for a few weeks now and i'm able to redeem a Microsoft 10$USD Gift card. . . Am I able to buy Robuxs on Roblox with this or is it just not possible? A reply on how to do...