When will the xbox app be working again? I'm paying for something I cant use and you havent...

Discus and support When will the xbox app be working again? I'm paying for something I cant use and you havent... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the xbox app update on PC, now I cant use any game, cant install any games. Remind me what I'm paying for? 8077754c-77c2-48e6-af4d-044176d0c347 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Starker17, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Starker17
    Starker17 Guest

When will the xbox app be working again? I'm paying for something I cant use and you havent...

I got the xbox app update on PC, now I cant use any game, cant install any games. Remind me what I'm paying for?

:)

Starker17, Aug 16, 2022
  2. YOUNG 007 N Win User

How do I change my parental e-mail on my Xbox Live account?

Mister Gwyther, im still having the problem and even more so with canceling the acount...

i need to cancel the acount and get refuneded for the 3 months i havent been able to use and until march because we pay for a whole years of subscription. it seems xbox live customer service has a problem doing that. because they hung up on us. when all
    we want to do is get the money back for what i havent been able to use.. for instance would you like to pay for something that you cant use?

and they cant access my acount still because of the same problem. this is beyond frustrating.
  3. SammyVS Win User

I payed for minecraft but cant use

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.

Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.

1. Logout from Xbox app, Microsoft Store app and logout/remove your account from your launcher too

2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this with the launcher too.

3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.

4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.

5. Restart your PC, log into the Microsoft Store, log into the Xbox app, log into the launcher and see if that solves the problem.

Make sure you are logging into the launcher with the account you purchased the game from. If you have migrated your account to Microsoft, you will need to log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher.
  4. MrKWEEFSTA Win User

Xbox Live Connectivity

Hell I'm tired of it. My subscription is up for renewal on the 15th and I have opted out. It sucks for MS but if they cant protect their systems no sense paying for something that is not going to work when you want to use it
  5. SammyVS Win User

I payed for minecraft but cant use

Could you download launchers via Microsoft Store app or Xbox app?
    Also check that your PC's region matches the region you live in. You can check this at settings>time and language>region
  6. Rofle Shannon Win User

Mass Effect 3 Problems

I havent had this problem but wish u the best it sucks when u pay for something that doesnt work
Thema:

1. When will the xbox app be working again? I'm paying for something I cant use and you havent... - Similar Threads - app working again

2. Xbox pc app stuck and puasing does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox pc app stuck and puasing does not work: [img] I canceled it in ubisoft app bc i did not have admin and then Xbox app got stuck and now i can install any games 506fa0e2-02a6-41c7-9d2c-b9c970b1f072
  3. Windows 10 XBOX App Sign-in Button Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 XBOX App Sign-in Button Not Working: Hello, the sign in button on my XBOX app on my windows 10 laptop is not working. When I open the app, it briefly shows me as signed in to my account, and then signs me out. Attempting to click...
  4. Redzone on NFL app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redzone on NFL app not working: I have been using NFL app for games and finally broke down and got Sling (the orange/blue combo plus sports package) so I could watch Redzone. After logging in, it says it's still locked. After I...
  5. Xbox PC App stopped working, now after I uninstalled it, it won't install again

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App stopped working, now after I uninstalled it, it won't install again: Title is pretty self-explanatory. I use the Xbox App to play games through the PC Game Pass, however, some days ago due to some unknown reasons, whenever I opened the app it would be permanently...
  6. Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly: For the umpteenth time in the last few weeks remote downloads aren’t working again. When is this going to be fixed for good submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  7. ID Go App stopped working again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ID Go App stopped working again: I did a hard reset as instructed before. The app worked for a few hours then stopped in the middle of a program and went back to a black screen. The program was blurring a lot as well. Im not sure...
  8. Apps are not working again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps are not working again: Hello, I am having the same problem as yesterday again, none of my apps launch, i keep getting 0x87e10bca come up as the error code. I uninstalled all the apps yesterday evening and installed them...
  9. Kinect PlayFit app not working AGAIN (3rd time now)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect PlayFit app not working AGAIN (3rd time now): Hi again, this is the third time I create a thread in the support forums because the Kinect PlayFit app on Xbox 360 is not working again after it has been fixed 2 times before. The error seems...
  10. Again MS Bingo can't connect. If it isn't going to work I guess I'll delete the app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Again MS Bingo can't connect. If it isn't going to work I guess I'll delete the app.: Why is there always so many problems with MS Bingo? 7231f5d1-fe11-47dd-8c24-5cd756b1c124