When will there be another update for mic adapter?

Discus and support When will there be another update for mic adapter? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I see other people are having issues with the new mic adapter. I have Red Samurai stereo headsets that can hear the game sound but thats it..I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HAZZARDMAN, Mar 16, 2014.

1. HAZZARDMAN
    HAZZARDMAN Guest

So I see other people are having issues with the new mic adapter. I have Red Samurai stereo headsets that can hear the game sound but thats it..I can't hear anyone speak and nobody can hear me talk. When will there be a new update to fix this issue?? Or
    will I have to take the adapter back??

:)

HAZZARDMAN, Mar 16, 2014
  2. Xbox One Stereo Headset Adaptor + Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4

When you got the latest update did you update your controller as there was an update for them also remember to fit your mic into headset something I forgot to do

GrowlingYapper, Mar 16, 2014
  3. Bryan GTR PR
    Bryan GTR PR Guest
    why you dont make for the control fimware to re update the same control

why let me explain

sometimes when you update the control with out the mic conected this create problems with the mic

make a update to conect any mic to update the control to be compatible sometime you update the control with out the mic and not work because the adapter need a update and you cant do it again because say you have the last update controler

some adapter like astro a50 or mic wirless are not detected not event the fimware or version of the mic (, like the microsoft mic that say all the info )

think about that

this cold help to fix some problems with uncompatible mic or adapters fix that

Bryan GTR PR, Mar 16, 2014
  4. GrowlingYapper Win User

Xbox Stereo Headset Adapter Not Compatible With Studio Beats?

Disturbed Hype when you updated your controller did you have your headset adapter and head set plugged in, also the adapter controls the game/mic level if you have another cable try that instead of the remote talk.
  5. BurialMeteor45 Win User

Microphone muted - no sound on hearphone

That icon does not mean your Mic is muted. All it means is that no mic is detected. My sugestion is to try the mic with another controller. Reconnect you controller two your Xbox. I did this when it was not working for me.
  6. Sgt NELS Win User

Wired Headsets not working

I think it a controller update problem. Yesterday I had the same issue. I could hear everybody in party chat on my headset but nobody could hear me. I tried everything: updated the controller, checked my security setting, and even made sure my NAT was
    open. I tried to play a game today and same problem, I could hear everybody just fine, but nobody could hear me. I started troubleshooting it and started up a party chat by myself and when ever I would talk my mic would not light up but my connect would
    when I unplugged the headset. I thought either the headset is broke or my controller was, so I plugged my headset into another controller that I never use and started a party chat by myself and it worked. When I would talk and my mic would light up, so I
    assigned the controller to my profile and did an update on the controller and the mic stopped working after the update. Same issue as before, I talk, but the mic wont light up. It like it like the update permanently muted my mic for the headset on that controller
    after the update.
  7. EY0B Win User

Xbox one Stereo Headset problem

What have we learned from this thread? Microsoft employees are scum.

I'm also having the same issue. Was wondering when this started happenning. Gettting the update is a good estimate of when my mic stopped working.

Tried headset with 2 controllers, then went out bought another headset, still nothing. I'm lost.
  8. Murch89 Win User

Another dead chat adaptor?

I just recently had this problem occur, while during part chat my headset was working properly when for some reason everyone in my party suddenly stopped hearing me. I can hear them, volume button makes noise when I adjust volume, and mute light comes on
    when I press mute. But they cant hear me and my mic doesnt light up when speaking. I also notice it shows my mic is plugged in when it's not and I have the Kinect off. My NAT is Open, I've done the controller update as well. I've done everything they said
    on youtube even the set power to energy saving. Tomorrow I'm picking up a single adapter rather than the single peice mic and adapter set. So if it's just a broken mic I can easily use another mic.
Thema:

1. When will there be another update for mic adapter? - Similar Threads - another update mic

2. Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the CinemaNow app been updated for xbox 360? Can i use another app to access my purchased ...: I am now with my second xbox 360 kinect. I was able to access my cinemaNow content on the first game unit. Now that cinemaNow has changed its offerings to the general consumer the app isnt...
  3. if you happen to my console stops working after an update I can win another?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if you happen to my console stops working after an update I can win another?: if you happen to my console stops working after an update I can win another? I'm preview member. I'm afraid that after some updating my xbox one for funcionar.pois I'm a preview tester. help me...
  4. ANOTHER UPDATE!!! MORE LOST GAMES!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ANOTHER UPDATE!!! MORE LOST GAMES!!!: All my new games gone, AGAIN!!! Old games are back, how long, who knows? Question is, is it worth it to try and play !?! 20d4fcbb-0d6a-41d6-ab11-babf92a13a64
  5. another store update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    another store update?: So i noticed that i got the bug where it said the store was out of date, then a new update came out fixed it. Well now there's another update option for the store in my updates, anyone else feel a...
  6. Another Update ... Ban Over and still can't chat and no way to contact anyone at Microsoft to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another Update ... Ban Over and still can't chat and no way to contact anyone at Microsoft to ...: This is the 3rd Post, Please below for other Posts regarding my issue that support keep locking so there is no way I can reply to the original thread, to explore more available possible help...
  7. Yet ANOTHER untested m$ special update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet ANOTHER untested m$ special update: Alright, first off, let me start by eluding to the sheer and utter disgust I have for the Obviously Idiotic m$ programmers, qc, and idea factory that is m$. I'm not even going to get into the last...
  8. Another Bug/Glitch/Issue on Reputation System? (reputation didnt updated on profile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another Bug/Glitch/Issue on Reputation System? (reputation didnt updated on profile): Sorry for open a new thread but this is a new problem regarding the same issue or about the same topic "reputation system" And now...? ohhh yes!!! This is really nice... i checked my Reputation...
  9. another new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    another new update: i hope this one stops the screen going dim when watching tv Via the usb adaptor .... ce34048b-25e2-45ab-9373-eb435d09cec6
  10. ANOTHER UPDATE NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    ANOTHER UPDATE NOT WORKING: i know .. big surprise.. ANOTHER update that is not working.. you try to download it on the xbox and you get the same old thing.. it tries to download it for about 10 or 15 minutes then you that...