When will we get AMD's RSR guys? Can't wait for it now!!!

Discus and support When will we get AMD's RSR guys? Can't wait for it now!!! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://www.pcmag.com/news/easy-upscaling-for-most-pc-games-amd-unveils-intriguing-radeon-super-resolution submitted by /u/lephilou [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lephilou, Jan 4, 2022.

1. /u/lephilou
    /u/lephilou Guest

/u/lephilou, Jan 4, 2022
  2. PAT2K9 Win User

So when do we get our DLC?

I can't wait to get my hands on more Mortal Kombat content. I love this game.
  3. Ghost of Kirin Win User

when do we get the operation pack?

I have the weapons you want, Doc, and would love to trade them.

-

-

-

Oh, wait, we can't trade. Oh, how I'd love a trade option, heh.
  4. BeheldComet856 Win User

When will we get a straight answer on when xbox 360 servers will be available again?

I can't connect to 'Xbox Live' either and I've wasted hours on the virtual 'fix it' run around.

Waiting for a phone call...
  5. Pyramid Head15 Win User

When are we getting Warface?

I can't get over how stupid that name is.
  6. DocHolliday 7 Win User

when do we get the operation pack?

[quote user="Ghost of Kirin"]

I have the weapons you want, Doc, and would love to trade them.

-

-

-

Oh, wait, we can't trade. Oh, how I'd love a trade option, heh.

[/quote]

Took the Scorpion last night on a Gold run (Cerberus, Dagger) with my Asari Adept, and loved it. Got the highest score in the match with it.
Thema:

1. When will we get AMD's RSR guys? Can't wait for it now!!! - Similar Threads - AMD's RSR guys

2. Old direct X AMD video drivers that only support DirectX 11 work with GAME PASS games but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old direct X AMD video drivers that only support DirectX 11 work with GAME PASS games but...: Old Direct X AMD Video Drivers that only support DirectX 11 work with Roblox and Minecraft for windows 10 but all Drivers that support DirectX 12 do not. Why? How do I fix? The Real kicker is they...
  3. remote play xbox black screen amd devices

in XboX Insiders
    remote play xbox black screen amd devices: I have posted this on microsoft forum, but there might be more people that could give more info, or better maybe could solve this problem. here's my post : so, I have started to use umpc (gpd...
  4. VRR Gsync / AMD Freesync Premium

in XBoX on Windows
    VRR Gsync / AMD Freesync Premium: Hello, I can't find a proper answer anywhere so I ask it here: I own a LG C1 Oled and a Xbox Series X and play with game optimizer mode. What option in game optimizer in my TV should I turn on,...
  5. WIndows store app amd Xbox app Pending

in XBoX on Windows
    WIndows store app amd Xbox app Pending: these 2 apps just keep pending my installs, I've reset, uninstalled and nothing is working. it's just pending for the xbox app install and when I leave the Install page new things show up as...
  6. Xbox game pass AMD rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass AMD rewards: Dear microsoft, Ive bought AMD ryzen 7 5800X and this was encluded with Xbox Game Pass 1 month. But when i want to activate it it ask me to insert a credit card or paypall But i have neither of...
  7. I have an HP Computer with Windows 10, AMD A12-9800 RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an HP Computer with Windows 10, AMD A12-9800 RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G...: I have an HP Computer with Windows 10, AMD A12-9800 RADEON R7, 12 COMPUTE CORES 4C+8G 3.80 GHz, Radeon R7 450 graphics card. Will this system run the new version of Flightsim? Thanks...
  8. Is AMD Radeon Pro WX3200 4 GB, Low Profile compatible with FS 2020?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is AMD Radeon Pro WX3200 4 GB, Low Profile compatible with FS 2020?: Is AMD Radeon Pro WX3200 4GB, compatible with Flight Simulator 2020? afdbcaae-058f-4fe0-bae4-97f46544ffcb
  9. AMD Rewards Dropped the Ball - Trying redeem Xbox Gamepass prior to expiration...

in XBoX on Consoles
    AMD Rewards Dropped the Ball - Trying redeem Xbox Gamepass prior to expiration...: Been trying to get AMD Rewards to honor the Xbox Gamepass DLC prior to expiration and they shined me on and dragged it out until expiration. I have an unused pass from a purchase, can you help me...
  10. CPU AMD

in XBoX on Windows
    CPU AMD: Hi, i would to know if i have the possibility to start FH4 on my pc that have AMD CPU A4-9125... i have a graphic card AMD Radeon T3...is there a version of FH4 for AMD CPU or it's only for Intel?...