When will we have support in Halo Wars 2 for keyboard and mouse on xbox one?

Discus and support When will we have support in Halo Wars 2 for keyboard and mouse on xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why doesn't Halo Wars 2 support keyboard and mouse on XBOX ONE? If in windows 10 goes perfectly !! So you take XBOX ONE keyboard and mouse and then it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jjao, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Jjao
    Jjao Guest

Why doesn't Halo Wars 2 support keyboard and mouse on XBOX ONE? If in windows 10 goes perfectly !! So you take XBOX ONE keyboard and mouse and then it does not apply it to your main games and your browser!!

:)

Jjao, Jul 6, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Only the developer of the game can add the option to play with a keyboard and mouse.

Seeing as they are focused on the next title, it will be some time before we will get the keyboard and mouse support on Halo Wars 2.
  3. LordFlux Win User

Play Anywhere feature and how it could RUIN XBL console gaming!

Phil Spencer had a few things to say about Keyboard and Mouse support coming to XBox One --

link
  4. Ackis Win User

The Halo series

5. T4M3W0LF Win User

Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

I say both halo wars should be well any game like that should be the only ones that should have mouse and keyboard support
  6. T4M3W0LF Win User

Which game would you like to see keyboard & mouse compatible?

I say both halo wars should be well any game like that should be the only ones that should have mouse and keyboard support
Thema:

1. When will we have support in Halo Wars 2 for keyboard and mouse on xbox one? - Similar Threads - support Halo Wars

2. Have not yet received code for Halo Wars Defin. Edition. Pre ordered 17thFeb text support sent ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not yet received code for Halo Wars Defin. Edition. Pre ordered 17thFeb text support sent ...: I Pre-Ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition and haven't received my code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition. its been more than three weeks since I pre-ordered the game and I havent had my code yet....
  3. support cancelled my Halo Wars 2 ultimate preoder. I can re-order but worried i won't code in ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    support cancelled my Halo Wars 2 ultimate preoder. I can re-order but worried i won't code in ...: i was considering cancelling my preorder since the code for halo wars hadn't been sent to me(I had already waited 4 days). When i was in chat, the agent asked i wanted to cancel and i said i just...
  4. Halo Wars 2 Advert promising I will get early access to HW-DE, support rep says otherwise.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars 2 Advert promising I will get early access to HW-DE, support rep says otherwise.: I preordered Halo Wars 2 with the hopes of gaining access to Halo Wars Definitive Edition to play before Halo Wars 2 was released. I did this because the advertisement said "Pre-order today and...
  5. Was orderd by support chat to post here again for halo wars definite edition key

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Was orderd by support chat to post here again for halo wars definite edition key: Was in the support chat today, cause i think it is kind of an insolence how the customer gets treated with not only waiting for a key (every other good shop i know microsoft isnt a good shop but...
  6. No halo wars code. This is my third post and have talked to support to no avail

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No halo wars code. This is my third post and have talked to support to no avail: so I preordered halo wars 2 and its says that i will be given a code for halo wars definitive edition in 7-10 days. But of course it only says that and you don't actually get a code. Its the end...
  7. waiting for halo wars code, support told me to post here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    waiting for halo wars code, support told me to post here: been waiting for the code for halo wars 1 from the halo wars 2 preorder 21068d5f-29d1-495d-9e49-118993d8beb7
  8. Halo Wars DE Code - Reffered by support chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars DE Code - Reffered by support chat: I haven't received the code for early access for this game yet. Chat support said to post about the issue here. I hope this code can be sent out promptly as this doesn't make very good on the...
  9. Halo Wars Code has not arrived, text support no help. same old same old copy paste...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Code has not arrived, text support no help. same old same old copy paste...: Hi i have ordered on 20th, 7 days later no code, was hoping to play on the 20th with bunch of friends and other players but still waiting, this is rediculus. anyone out there that can help me. I...
  10. Halo Wars DE early access x-play support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars DE early access x-play support: Does the Halo Wars Definitive Edition (early access) support x-play on their servers between the Xbox One and Windows 10 platforms? I have it loaded on both and was hoping to coop-campaign on my...