When Will X360 & OX Filter Be Added To My Games On Xbox.com

Discus and support When Will X360 & OX Filter Be Added To My Games On Xbox.com in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There is already a filter for Xbox One and PC Games, DLC and Bundles but I'd like to know when they will add Xbox 360 back to the list? It used to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darkangel593, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Darkangel593
    Darkangel593 Guest

There is already a filter for Xbox One and PC Games, DLC and Bundles but I'd like to know when they will add Xbox 360 back to the list? It used to be there and then it disappeared. I thought it was due to a site update but it never returned.

Also, while they're adding X360, I think it's time they add the Original Xbox.

I should be able to see games and add-ons in a list when I've purchased them with dates and prices. The record should also be downloadable for anyone who wants to keep it.

I posted this almost 12 months ago and got two very poor responses. This time around, I'm hoping to get a reply with a lot more substance coupled with a proactive solution!

:)

Darkangel593, Mar 22, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Darkangel593,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. As mentioned by the Ambassador, I recommend to visit the website provided.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue.
    We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. MagentaRelics Win User

Bundle filter not working

Sure. When I use a PC, or my iphone I browse to my account on xbox.com and look at my games Library. On that page I can choose between different filters, like games, dlc and bundle. You can also choose between x360 and one etc.

When I choose “bundle” as a filter I see dlc + games (like 260 items instead of 20 items).

This used to work properly.
  5. loonybin41 Win User

Umm, having problems downloaded the new free xbox live game assassins creed 2

I'm having an issue with the game as well. I selected it through xbox.com and when I selected to download to my x360, go to my x360, and it says that the game is assigned to another console. There is only one xbox in the house and only one associated with
    the account. WTH??
  6. ChanceSquare Win User

I cant find it....

The code wasn't for x360....im sure 100%..but when I redeemed i went to the store on Xbox.com to see the game...but the game price was 59.99$ that's why :(
Thema:

1. When Will X360 & OX Filter Be Added To My Games On Xbox.com - Similar Threads - X360 Filter Added

2. HDD for X360 SLIM and E

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDD for X360 SLIM and E: Hello, I would like to buy new internal HDD for my XBOX 360. I own Xbox 360 E version. I found 500GB HDD for X360 Slim version. Is this HDD compatible with both Slim and E versions of the...
  3. Xbox one not reading any X360 Game-Discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one not reading any X360 Game-Discs: Hi, i want to install and play CoD Modern Warfare 2 on my Xbox one X but when i put in the disc, nothing happens. I tried it with some other games which are also backward-compatible (CoD MW2,...
  4. X360 Compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X360 Compatible games: Hi I have a question I want to know Microsoft can not make it happen that we could purchase xbox 360 games without using a credit card or using a xbox 360 for real?!?!?!? If YES i want to know...
  5. Transferring X360 to X1 S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring X360 to X1 S: Is it possible to transfer Xbox 360 disc games to Xbox One S? I would really like to do that and if its possible i would like to know. d875bc5a-63e9-4989-9f91-7244006e80d2
  6. Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Completed all Minecraft achievements but in some places Xbox says it's 88/93 (X360): So i got Gold and got my last achievement on 28/JUL/2019. In the achievements of the game's box it shows that all of them are achieved and that i have 93/93 but in some places for example my...
  7. (X360)I can't get xbox one games

in XBoX on Consoles
    (X360)I can't get xbox one games: I'm a live gold subscriber, and I've always got the Xbox 360 and One games, but it's been a few months since I've only been able to get the Xbox 360 games. A few months ago an error appeared when...
  8. Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play Burnout Revenge (X360) on Xbox One X when I buy it on Xbox Marketplace?: Hello, I saw that Burnout Revenge is on the backward compatibility list, but I wonder if I'll buy the game now thru Xbox Marketplace website, will I see it in my games library on Xbox One X and...
  9. Scrambled doubt about X360 PSU types and voltages and EVERYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scrambled doubt about X360 PSU types and voltages and EVERYTHING: I just recently bought an Xbox 360 Elite (Yeah, i think that's the model) from a friend, but he lacked the PSU, so i decided to find it by myself online once again Got this one: [img] This is...
  10. When Will X360 & OX Filter Be Added To My Games On Xbox.com

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Will X360 & OX Filter Be Added To My Games On Xbox.com: There is already a filter for Xbox One and PC Games, DLC and Bundles but I'd like to know when they will add Xbox 360 back to the list? It used to be there and then it disappeared. I thought it...