When will Xbox expand gamepass and other rewards in other countries?

Discus and support When will Xbox expand gamepass and other rewards in other countries? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So, I recently bought Gamepass and downloaded the Gamepass app on my phone. I wasn't able to redeem my points as it said rewards aren't available in my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Kewlwolf, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Kewlwolf
    Kewlwolf Guest

So, I recently bought Gamepass and downloaded the Gamepass app on my phone. I wasn't able to redeem my points as it said rewards aren't available in my country yet. I'm from India and I'm curious to know when will Xbox expand the rewards in other countries?

:)

Kewlwolf, Jan 21, 2020
  2. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi Kewlwolf

I certainly hope so. We also can't use the rewards program in South Africa unfortunately
  3. ttttubby Win User

I expect it will be soon. Microsoft is positioning themselves to be at the center of the subscription gaming market with game pass.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

Regrettably, nobody on the forums can answer your question - you will have to wait for Microsoft to make an announcement regarding regional additions to the program. Hopefully there will be more news towards E3 time.

Best,

L
  5. denis97g Win User

Microsoft Rewards in Russia

Unfortunately, nobody knows if they'll expand the rewards program to other countries.
  6. Liutasil81 Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Many of the Gamepass Games, to make the Rewards Missions and earn the Rewards Points. So i played Minecraft, Just Cause 4, Tacoma and other Gamepass Games.
Thema:

1. When will Xbox expand gamepass and other rewards in other countries? - Similar Threads - expand gamepass rewards

2. Xbox series X Expanded storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X Expanded storage: What are the Size options for the expanded storage at launch? What are the Size options that will be available down the road? i can't wait to get my hands on it, more news soon please. [img]...
  3. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today: Thanks for the information i hope it come for ios too. 001fd0df-2fed-4bc2-a6b9-2aaddd30db06
  4. Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) Expands To More Markets Today: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...

in XboX Insiders
    Expanding accessibility; Console Gaming for the visually impaired? (Just a thought, I'm not...: So this is an umbrella question that I want to ask based on a little bit of digging I've done regarding Xbox and some of Microsofts other services. My train of thought explored Azure and it's...
  6. expand on store in the guide

in XboX Insiders
    expand on store in the guide: just an idea, since everything else opens options why not have the store do this in the guide and just have the bottom part show what game is installing or updating so we dont lose any recent apps...
  7. everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions

in XBoX on Consoles
    everyones thoughts and advice on expanding on friends and gaming companions: Couldn’t agree more! Become an xbox ambassador! We have playddates yo meet people 211ecc69-b691-4b3a-8020-6c272f9fbbb3
  8. My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox screen has expanded so I can’t see the profile icon and the buttons at the top of...: [img] My screen has expanded and i cannot see the top of my screen. Its the same when i play games, what do i do? 6749b13d-6ece-4888-a223-ebf4b4adb197
  9. Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?: I'm really happy to see Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden 2 are on Xbox One, credited to backward-compatibility. Unfortunately, they are not playable on PCs because they are not among Xbox Play...
  10. Expanding Xbox One S Internal Hard Drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expanding Xbox One S Internal Hard Drive: What is the largest internal Hard Drive Whether it be SSD or Regular and is it Sata 2.5? What is the best way to do a system back up with external hard drive before swapping internal hard drive....