When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?

Discus and support When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gold membership just ran out but I don't want to renew it if the new service is about to launch... 4d15c01c-b59b-44ed-bfcb-30448bbe746b Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SmokewoodBlues, May 4, 2019.

1. When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee?

My gold membership just ran out but I don't want to renew it if the new service is about to launch...

:)

SmokewoodBlues, May 4, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

What's the chances of getting it if I just call them and ask them for it now?

I usually buy gold yearly for $60

BTW - If I want to buy gold + game-pass combined yearly at a discount, will that be an option too?

$15 * 12 = $180 - I'd pay $125 or $130 yearly.
    It's not actually available to the public yet so there's no chance.

I would suggest shopping around online at somewhere like cdkeys.com as they usually have some bargains going.

As mentioned,there is no actual release date for gold/gamepass ultimate so you could be waiting some time.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

ITs game pass...and yes its the Game Pass Ultimate thing. Its coming "soon" as in before 2019 is over. That soon might not be next month though... so I would go ahead and re-up your subscriptions rather than wait.
  4. SmokewoodBlues Win User

BTW - If I want to buy gold + game-pass combined yearly at a discount, will that be an option too?

5. PalmettoBling Win User

There is no solid release date, though I'm sure we'll hear more in the coming months. You can go ahead and subscribe, and if you do switch over, it should transfer the time over to the new subscription when it comes. It's not one-to-one for the time
    for both service, but it's on a prorated amount. I wouldn't skip out on the free games or multiplayer just waiting for the new subscription model. Porting over as an insider was seamless for me.
  6. trink202 Win User

I don't think the chances are good. It's in beta right now, so I doubt the CSRs would have access to sell it. Also, as far as I know they haven't announced yearly pricing for the combo account.
Thema:

1. When will Xbox Live Gold be combined with Season pass for 1 monthly fee? - Similar Threads - Live Gold combined

2. No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No payment option available when trying to get a xbox 360 game via Gold live for xbox one: Hey there! I've been trying to get " Tekken tag tournament 2", since it's free on gold now. Thing is, after I select it and click see price, then I click continue, there are no payment options...
  3. Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to redeem game "Xbox live gold" in marketplace: Hi, when I try to redeem a game from marketplace because it's part of promotion"Xbox live gold", after the confirmation page with the payment method, I enter in a page that has the loading image...
  4. Xbox live gold (paid but not paid)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold (paid but not paid): I recently had a transaction on my paypal appear to go through my bank. unfortunately i had insufficient funds to pay for the transaction and was hit with a fee from my bank. i cancelled the...
  5. Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold: According to the publication september games with xbox live gold will include Tekken Tag Tournament 2. Checking my xbox live gold area I see Ms. Spolsion Man instead. What am I missing?...
  6. Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live Gold not working? PLEASE HELP!: Hi I just recently bought an xbox 360 again to play black ops 2 for my stream, (spare twitch prime anyone? ) and for some reason my xbox is not allowing me to not only purchase gold, but also it...
  7. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: kann mir mal jemand helfen wie mann xbox live gold wiederhersstellen kann weil ich kenn mich nicht so gut aus [Edit - Translation] - can someone help me how to restore xbox live gold man...
  8. Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold: Ich habe Xbox live Gold gekauft habe es aber nicht bekommen und mein Geld was auf meinen Xbox Account drauf war ist auch weg ------ [Mod Translation - I bought Xbox live gold but didn't get it...
  9. Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live gold price increases and should be down back to normal price not increased: I remember buying xbox live gold for £20 now it's twice as expensive 276573aa-449a-447a-ac4b-240aae319ddb
  10. Combine gamertag from one account with Xbox Live Gold of another account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Combine gamertag from one account with Xbox Live Gold of another account: I have had a Microsoft account (account 1) for a while, where all my saved games and achievements are. Recently, I purchased an Xbox Live Gold subscription, but the store made a separate account...