When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?

Discus and support When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know they recycled more than 1 million gamertag including OGS and 2016. ea860d2d-9bb9-48ee-abfa-ad8a8aeef14e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 和h, May 13, 2019 at 9:13 AM.

1. 和h
    和h Guest

I know they recycled more than 1 million gamertag including OGS and 2016.

:)

2. C4PT41N 4MERIC4 Win User

As long as they make it so people can't buy up more than a few at a time
  3. luissolid Win User

All Gamertags now have a 5 year policy so if they don't use it in 5 years there going to be recycling. So let's wait to 2021.
  4. FAARONHEIT_115 Win User

No official announcement yet
  5. luissolid Win User

as we say before, the new gamertag 5 years policy clarifies that all gamertags that dont login in 5 years will be free to use for someone else, so just need to wait 5 Years so the gamertags there are not active will be free to use again.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

If the last one where in 2016, the policy says that accounts with 5 years inactivity will be recycled. So, 2021 maybe.
Thema:

1. When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again? - Similar Threads - release inactive account

2. What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What’s everyone make of the new ghost recon breakpoint that’s due to release this year ?: Personally i’ve had a look at the game and think it looks awesome. Really excited for the release in october, ubisoft have made some great games in my opinion. 03fc3e81-ded1-42c3-866f-802c1ee5b4f3
  3. Upcoming Game Releases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upcoming Game Releases: Fallen Order! I was a huge fan of Battlefront 2's campaign. Is this game is anything similar in graphics, it's going to be gorgeous! f34e5a6a-1f8b-487d-a570-233c218f5d0e
  4. SOULCALIBUR VI The problem that results are not released

in XBoX on Consoles
    SOULCALIBUR VI The problem that results are not released: I canceled all the achievements, but there was a problem that the achievements of acquiring all the achievements were not cancelled. a286314f-89ba-4726-b3d7-bc161b87c854
  5. Xbox One X Project Scorpio - Probably my last release date purchase for xbox consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio - Probably my last release date purchase for xbox consoles: [img] [img] [img] l@Xbox When I heard Xbox was going to have a Special edition Xbox One X I was super excited and ordered one immediately thinking "it is getting awesome reviews as a super...
  6. which game release are you looking forward to?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    which game release are you looking forward to?: I'm not looking forward to any. i always wait and see what everyone thinks about games before I purchase them, and usually at a lower price too. 392b89e8-abea-4b32-98df-fc9444023cd6
  7. Anyone know when the Xbox exclusive game Vigor will release for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone know when the Xbox exclusive game Vigor will release for free: Anyone know when the Xbox exclusive game Vigor will release for free c44334fa-acb6-4a58-b3a9-0fbc70488581
  8. Black Desert Australia Release Date??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Desert Australia Release Date??: Black Desert Australia Release Date?? It shows on the New Games Tab of the Xbox MarketPlace but you cant select it. Can we pleaseee have it this weekend in Store? T-T...
  9. Releasing disk tray from console or controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Releasing disk tray from console or controller.: Why can I not release the disk, other than the little flimsy button? Can Microsoft /XBOX make an update or something in the dashboard program , to have an alternative for this. I had the option on...
  10. Are banned gamertags and inactive gamertags going to be released some time this year?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are banned gamertags and inactive gamertags going to be released some time this year?: there's a few tags I've been wanting for ages but they are in use by either banned or dormant accounts, hopefully there will be a reset but I've heard no news of one....