When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again?

Discus and support When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I know they recycled more than 1 million gamertag including OGS and 2016. ea860d2d-9bb9-48ee-abfa-ad8a8aeef14e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 和h, May 13, 2019.

1. 和h
    和h Guest

I know they recycled more than 1 million gamertag including OGS and 2016.

:)

2. C4PT41N 4MERIC4 Win User

As long as they make it so people can't buy up more than a few at a time
  3. luissolid Win User

All Gamertags now have a 5 year policy so if they don't use it in 5 years there going to be recycling. So let's wait to 2021.
  4. FAARONHEIT_115 Win User

No official announcement yet
  5. luissolid Win User

as we say before, the new gamertag 5 years policy clarifies that all gamertags that dont login in 5 years will be free to use for someone else, so just need to wait 5 Years so the gamertags there are not active will be free to use again.
  6. Alucario Ultra Win User

If the last one where in 2016, the policy says that accounts with 5 years inactivity will be recycled. So, 2021 maybe.
Thema:

1. When will Xbox release inactive account gamertags out again? - Similar Threads - release inactive account

2. New Xbox gamer tag system release date?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox gamer tag system release date?: Anyone know when this is supposed to go into affect? submitted by /u/ScumbagPSTL [link] [comments]
  3. when will the new console be released?

in XBoX on Consoles
    when will the new console be released?: когда выйдет новая консоль? dcb20f4e-3261-4e21-b014-05750546a530
  4. I'm stuck on verifying the release date to Fable 3...Help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on verifying the release date to Fable 3...Help!!!: I bought a physical sealed copy of Fable 3 for Windows and Installed everything it needs. I've been stuck at the Verify release date stage, for 3 days now. Every time I try to verify it goes for a...
  5. Xbox One: some games are fully reinstalling once updates are released

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: some games are fully reinstalling once updates are released: Hi, I've been having this issue where certain games once a game update is released are coming up with the notification, for example the new Forza horizon 4 update that came out today initially...
  6. Release for latest backwards compatable games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Release for latest backwards compatable games: When do the last group of games release I am hoping to play some Enchanted Arms on my day off. 2bf04217-83dd-4186-a6ae-64dc2632125f
  7. Space engineers vai ser lançado quando ? [Mod Translated - Will Space engineers be released...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Space engineers vai ser lançado quando ? [Mod Translated - Will Space engineers be released...: O espace engineers é um jogo que espero a muito tempo e com o recente lançamento de um videosobre o seu desenvolvimento, eleparece estar completo, então qual vai ser a data de lançamento do space...
  8. Game you would like to get released on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game you would like to get released on Xbox?: I really want to play Death Stranding and wish that were being released on Xbox. :( 0134297c-be44-43d2-84bb-b88c3ce26d1b
  9. When will Microsoft release Destroy All Humans! 2 and Path of the Furon? on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft release Destroy All Humans! 2 and Path of the Furon? on Xbox One?: It can't be that difficult, now that DAH! has been done. Thank you for your attention to this matter. 9433167d-d5e5-4355-b977-b73141643d6e
  10. Are banned gamertags and inactive gamertags going to be released some time this year?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are banned gamertags and inactive gamertags going to be released some time this year?: there's a few tags I've been wanting for ages but they are in use by either banned or dormant accounts, hopefully there will be a reset but I've heard no news of one....