When will xbox stop this freind request spamming? Or block the people doing it?

Discus and support When will xbox stop this freind request spamming? Or block the people doing it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing on Xbox like I do usually at night and this person (got the gamertag if you want it) starting bragging about something to do with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EpKzSkyline, Jun 3, 2015.

1. EpKzSkyline
    EpKzSkyline Guest

I was playing on Xbox like I do usually at night and this person (got the gamertag if you want it) starting bragging about something to do with a program and then he said he's gonna do it next thing you know loads of us was constantly getting friend requests
    off 2 players we have never even met one had [Moderator removed:Name and shame] in its name the other
    [Moderator removed] or something and for about 20 minutes we were getting friend requests only off these guys.. Has anyone else had this before?

:)

EpKzSkyline, Jun 3, 2015
  2. XxJUZZAxX
    XxJUZZAxX Guest
    Stalker

I cant file complaint, block communication or delete friends request it wont let me just keeps saying go to xbox live support. I can remove other people but just not this one somehow he has managed to stop me doing anything to his gamertag do know if he
    has tampered with settings or something.

XxJUZZAxX, Jun 3, 2015
  3. friendslist

my xbox wont send freind request or recieve them

darkmouth2015, Jun 3, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Block,avoid & report them via your console
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

Never had this myself but you can always set communications to friends only for a while as well.

Daft Badger, Jun 3, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Block,avoid & report them via your console
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

Never had this myself but you can always set communications to friends only for a while as well.
  6. The K1awz Win User

Looking for people to play with!

Hi Nuke im or just Klawz for short. Anyway i also play all the games u listed anyway ill send ya a freind request :)
  7. XSTREAMSHOOTER Win User

Xbox 360 need people just to have fun and do random stuff with

I will suggest going on xbox live and finding minecrafters, go on 3rd party minecraft fourms (Minecraftfourms.net), or go on your freinds freinds list. I would add you but im full at the moment.
  8. Geth Win User

Blocking People

They can see your name, but not your profile it will stop them from following you.
  9. LORD AlMIGHTY6 Win User

How do I prevent someone from spamming me with friend requests?

You can always try to file a complaint on the player that sending you freind request.
Thema:

1. When will xbox stop this freind request spamming? Or block the people doing it? - Similar Threads - stop freind request

2. Stop Pushing Avatars and other Apps Automatically

in XboX Insiders
    Stop Pushing Avatars and other Apps Automatically: To Whom It May Concern, I have been enjoying the Xbox One experience for a few years now. I am not enjoying the automatic downloads of apps such as Avatar and Rewards. Please stop forcing these...
  3. Xbox PC App stopped working, now after I uninstalled it, it won't install again

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App stopped working, now after I uninstalled it, it won't install again: Title is pretty self-explanatory. I use the Xbox App to play games through the PC Game Pass, however, some days ago due to some unknown reasons, whenever I opened the app it would be permanently...
  4. microsoft flight simulator. Engine 1 stops if I go off the ramp

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft flight simulator. Engine 1 stops if I go off the ramp: Hi. When I am on the ramp preparing the plane to leave, I turn on engine 1 and 2 everything stabilizes well, but when I reverse or forward engine 1 turns off and there is no way to start it,...
  5. My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it: plz fix it now ive been waiting 7 days 8c0eb933-94b5-438b-b71a-0ec9ee5270b2
  6. Installation Stopped Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation Stopped Error: I’ve been trying to download Assassin’s Creed Unity, and whenever the game has finished downloading it asks for an update, I try to download this update however it stops at around 2% for no...
  7. Stop Auto Update of Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Stop Auto Update of Game Pass Games: I have a limited data cap and I cannot stop games (specifically Outerworlds and Halo) from updating automatically. They don't even appear in my Microsoft store and my XBox for PC is not running,...
  8. Xbox one X Scorpion edition just randomly stopped showing a display

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Scorpion edition just randomly stopped showing a display: My Xbox one X Scorpion edition just randomly stopped showing a display and both the TV and monitor can't find it anymore (I have tried the official troubleshooting for blank/black screen). Is this...
  9. The MFS2020 stops working and jumps to the Windows start screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    The MFS2020 stops working and jumps to the Windows start screen.: Good afternoon. Since the last update I have verified that the simulator is not stable, it stops working and automatically jumps to the WINDOWS start screen. I have reinstalled it four times. I...
  10. Trying to install red dead 2 from a disc, and every few minutes, the installation stops.

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to install red dead 2 from a disc, and every few minutes, the installation stops.: Pretty much the title. The disc is clean, and the disc drives clear. Just annoying. I'm in the alpha ring. submitted by /u/its1amimtired [link] [comments]