When will xbox stop this freind request spamming? Or block the people doing it?

Discus and support When will xbox stop this freind request spamming? Or block the people doing it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing on Xbox like I do usually at night and this person (got the gamertag if you want it) starting bragging about something to do with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EpKzSkyline, Jun 3, 2015.

1. EpKzSkyline
    EpKzSkyline Guest

I was playing on Xbox like I do usually at night and this person (got the gamertag if you want it) starting bragging about something to do with a program and then he said he's gonna do it next thing you know loads of us was constantly getting friend requests
    off 2 players we have never even met one had [Moderator removed:Name and shame] in its name the other
    [Moderator removed] or something and for about 20 minutes we were getting friend requests only off these guys.. Has anyone else had this before?

:)

EpKzSkyline, Jun 3, 2015
  2. XxJUZZAxX
    XxJUZZAxX Guest
    Stalker

I cant file complaint, block communication or delete friends request it wont let me just keeps saying go to xbox live support. I can remove other people but just not this one somehow he has managed to stop me doing anything to his gamertag do know if he
    has tampered with settings or something.

XxJUZZAxX, Jun 3, 2015
  3. friendslist

my xbox wont send freind request or recieve them

darkmouth2015, Jun 3, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Block,avoid & report them via your console
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

Never had this myself but you can always set communications to friends only for a while as well.

Daft Badger, Jun 3, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Block,avoid & report them via your console
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

Never had this myself but you can always set communications to friends only for a while as well.
  6. The K1awz Win User

Looking for people to play with!

Hi Nuke im or just Klawz for short. Anyway i also play all the games u listed anyway ill send ya a freind request :)
  7. XSTREAMSHOOTER Win User

Xbox 360 need people just to have fun and do random stuff with

I will suggest going on xbox live and finding minecrafters, go on 3rd party minecraft fourms (Minecraftfourms.net), or go on your freinds freinds list. I would add you but im full at the moment.
  8. Geth Win User

Blocking People

They can see your name, but not your profile it will stop them from following you.
  9. LORD AlMIGHTY6 Win User

How do I prevent someone from spamming me with friend requests?

You can always try to file a complaint on the player that sending you freind request.
Thema:

1. When will xbox stop this freind request spamming? Or block the people doing it? - Similar Threads - stop freind request

2. "Installation Stopped" - Issues with installing/updating on the Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Installation Stopped" - Issues with installing/updating on the Xbox Series X: I have been experiencing some issues when installing/updating games on my Series X. When I start a download, everything starts out just fine but then out of nowhere, “Installation Stopped”. The...
  3. Is there a way to stop my Series X from installing the Xbox avatar apps??

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to stop my Series X from installing the Xbox avatar apps??: I know it isn't a big issue but everytime there is a console update (which is quite often as I'm in the Alpha skip ahead) it will reinstall both of the avatar apps. I have 0 interest in creating a...
  4. Installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped: Call of Duty Cold War had an update a couple months ago but when I tried playing it wouldn’t work so I uninstalled the game and tried installing it again but every time I try it says “Installation...
  5. Dolby Vision stopped working on Halo MCC for no reason? It just goes to HDR now.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision stopped working on Halo MCC for no reason? It just goes to HDR now.: I’ve trued restarting many times to no avail. submitted by /u/JuniperChaos [link] [comments]
  6. e5games stop working or just freezes up or closes on it's own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    e5games stop working or just freezes up or closes on it's own...: why does jewels of ???????? e5games freeze-up, mouse stop responding, or just closes? this happens so much I've got tired of it, these e5games are the worst Microsoft has ever put out...
  7. Flight simulator stops after 60 seconds. Other games work OK?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight simulator stops after 60 seconds. Other games work OK?: On PC Flight Simulator loads and runs for 1 - 2 minutes then stops? 60c44053-cbe7-4388-8d8b-49f64ba61e52
  8. Is it possible to stop a free trial if you didn’t install it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to stop a free trial if you didn’t install it?: I was about to buy a Xbox game pass in 2 hours and the games I wanted have a free trial, I tap a and it says to install, I didn’t install it but is there anyway to get rid of it before the trial...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter Causes USB Headset to Stop Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Causes USB Headset to Stop Working: So I got a Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 so I can use my controller with the my PC. It works fine except for one really weird problem. When I plug it into my motherboard, it causes my USB...
  10. Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - the game freezes (stops responding) on Xbox One: I've already completed Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War campaign. They were no problems with it. Now when I run the game (on startscreen) it often stops responding to any buttons including Xbox...