When will XBOX Store be available in other Countrys?

Discus and support When will XBOX Store be available in other Countrys? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there MS has announced that on September 14. Xbox One will be available in Switzerland? Now I was wondering when will be the start of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bhutankam Pema, Jun 19, 2014.

1. When will XBOX Store be available in other Countrys?

Hello there

MS has announced that on September 14. Xbox One will be available in Switzerland?

Now I was wondering when will be the start of the Support on XB-Store for purchasing DLC in Switzerland via XBLive Account?

Is this the same date or a Little bit earlier?

I would like to test it, in Bete Preview...

:)

Bhutankam Pema, Jun 19, 2014
  2. Chippiey
    Chippiey Guest
    Celeste Unavailable XBOX store

Hi, I'm inquiring as to why the game Celeste is not available in the Australian XBOX online store when it is available in the other Australian online store like PlayStation's as well as the USA xbox online store.

Thanks please help

Chippiey, Jun 19, 2014
  3. Chippiey
    Chippiey Guest
    Celeste Unavailable XBOX store

Hi, I'm inquiring as to why the game Celeste is not available in the Australian XBOX online store when it is available in the other Australian online store like PlayStation's as well as the USA xbox online store.

Thanks please help

Chippiey, Jun 19, 2014
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Crackdown 2

Great news is that it is! I saw someone say this was available the other day. Just checked the store and sure enough it's in the xbox store on xbox one!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

When will the Attack On Titan Game be available for digital pre-order in the Xbox Store?

It only became available digitally on the U.K. store when the game was released so I would assume it would be the same when the game is released in other regions.
  6. wrRhonin Win User

No results found on xbox.

My subscription is available,and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling xbox and microsoft store but nothing worked.Games and other apps in the Microsoft Store cannot be downloaded too.I also tried other accounts but encountered the same problem.
  7. tikiwuku Win User

Army of Two

The Microsoft store page says its available for free, but when I click on it the store switches to germany (I'm from Austria) and Army of Two isn't available there.

When I access the marketplace via Xbox One or Windows 10 Xbox app I see the game, but it costs 20€.
  8. MindOfTim Win User

Xbox Console Companion Games

Yes the Xbox companion app store games will be available on your Xbox :) when I'm out I often browse the store using the app and set them to remotely install for when I get home
Thema:

When will XBOX Store be available in other Countrys?

1. When will XBOX Store be available in other Countrys? - Similar Threads - Store available Countrys

2. Microsoft Store beta availability

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store beta availability: I'm from the omega ring and the beta isn't available to me. I was just wondering which rings the beta is available to? submitted by /u/Lightwood19 [link] [comments]
  3. My achievements on xbox.com and the Game store are no longer available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievements on xbox.com and the Game store are no longer available.: So, it's a sad day. on Xbox.com, I can no longer see my achievements anymore because it takes forever to load. And, on Xbox One, anytime I try to access the Microsoft Store to see a game, they are...
  4. 12 month gold membership deal not available via store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 month gold membership deal not available via store: I recently found out that not only myself but plenty of xbox users have not been able to buy the 12 month gold membership deal. Is there an oficial statement from the Xbox team regarding the...
  5. When will the Xbox one x be available again? (Uk store)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    When will the Xbox one x be available again? (Uk store): When will the xbox one x be back in stock for the uk ? Cant find one any where ? 66d018c5-a8b1-418d-9609-35a9545db81d
  6. Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.: My son formatted the hd that contained the XBOX360 games, now I don't find the games anymore, there is some way to get the games that are no longer available in the microsoft store....
  7. Chivalry in store but not available to buy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry in store but not available to buy: Just want want to know if the game is still available to buy its shows up but only with option to redeem code and not to buy is this bugged 99e9e1d4-5627-48e2-aaa7-efffc32a2677
  8. Mace no longer available after purchasing from MW store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mace no longer available after purchasing from MW store: Mace no longer available after purchasing from the Modern Warfare store. I had purchased the Mace bundle when it released and now after the most recent update it is no longer available. Call of...
  9. Elite dangerous not available TR store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Elite dangerous not available TR store: Why is it closed for sale? Elite dangerous if u buy other region working game My account ee74c565-5d86-49b9-b08c-dee488a47d61
  10. Which country store has the most complete list of available games and services?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which country store has the most complete list of available games and services?: Hello, there! I currently live and work on Cyprus, though i'm citizen of Russia and until recently lived there. I bought a Xbox One S and registered it location as Russia, cause Xbox Live...