When will XBOX Store be available in other Countrys?

Discus and support When will XBOX Store be available in other Countrys? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there MS has announced that on September 14. Xbox One will be available in Switzerland? Now I was wondering when will be the start of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bhutankam Pema, Jun 19, 2014.

1. When will XBOX Store be available in other Countrys?

Hello there

MS has announced that on September 14. Xbox One will be available in Switzerland?

Now I was wondering when will be the start of the Support on XB-Store for purchasing DLC in Switzerland via XBLive Account?

Is this the same date or a Little bit earlier?

I would like to test it, in Bete Preview...

:)

Bhutankam Pema, Jun 19, 2014
  2. Chippiey
    Chippiey Guest
    Celeste Unavailable XBOX store

Hi, I'm inquiring as to why the game Celeste is not available in the Australian XBOX online store when it is available in the other Australian online store like PlayStation's as well as the USA xbox online store.

Thanks please help

Chippiey, Jun 19, 2014
  3. Chippiey
    Chippiey Guest
    Celeste Unavailable XBOX store

Hi, I'm inquiring as to why the game Celeste is not available in the Australian XBOX online store when it is available in the other Australian online store like PlayStation's as well as the USA xbox online store.

Thanks please help

Chippiey, Jun 19, 2014
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Crackdown 2

Great news is that it is! I saw someone say this was available the other day. Just checked the store and sure enough it's in the xbox store on xbox one!
  5. Daft Badger Win User

When will the Attack On Titan Game be available for digital pre-order in the Xbox Store?

It only became available digitally on the U.K. store when the game was released so I would assume it would be the same when the game is released in other regions.
  6. tikiwuku Win User

Army of Two

The Microsoft store page says its available for free, but when I click on it the store switches to germany (I'm from Austria) and Army of Two isn't available there.

When I access the marketplace via Xbox One or Windows 10 Xbox app I see the game, but it costs 20€.
  7. ravary212 Win User

So Epic Games Launcher have given out these 6 Batman games for free this week, was searching for Epic games launcher on the xbox one x console if it existed

Well that would be cool, but xbox only win money by the digital stuff, and they will jot introduce other stores, but some of those games are available on xbox gamepass
  8. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Fallout 3 DLC Issue

As I understand it in the store in xbox one appears seed a dlc? The others you purchased does not appear? And if it appears there is how to buy or available for download?
Thema:

When will XBOX Store be available in other Countrys?

1. When will XBOX Store be available in other Countrys? - Similar Threads - Store available Countrys

2. Fallout 3 and New Vegas is available for purchase on the indian store - previously it was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 and New Vegas is available for purchase on the indian store - previously it was...: So basically when Fallout 3 and respectively Fallout New Vegas were supposed to be sold in India they were retracted following concerns of the game referencing their cows as "Brahmin". Which in...
  3. Is the In-game Editor of Football Manager 2019 available on MS Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the In-game Editor of Football Manager 2019 available on MS Store?: I just played FM2019 with my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and noticed that I could buy the IGE from the in-game store but some error kept popping up. Also, no DLC of FM2019 is available on MS Store....
  4. Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace Combat 6 is currently not available. Xbox Store: Hey there! I wanted to buy a digital copy of Ace Combat 6 from the xbox store but the message I wrote on the subject appears, "is currently not available". My question is, how can I get a digital...
  5. Xbox Arcade games previously bought on Live Store are not available for One, they want me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Arcade games previously bought on Live Store are not available for One, they want me...: Years ago, in the xbox 360 era I bought Age of Booty. I tried to download it again on Xbox One but they don't allow me to do it for free, they want me to pay again. Why?...
  6. Why are some games not available for purchase on the Xbox Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are some games not available for purchase on the Xbox Store?: I am new on the platform and I want to start playing some old xbox one games like Forza Motorsport 5, Forza Horizon 2 and some other games but it's not available on the xbox store, why?...
  7. When can I expect the microsoft store to be updated with all games available for pc via...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When can I expect the microsoft store to be updated with all games available for pc via...: I have subscribed for ultimate game pass however the microsoft store APP does NOT list all games available. It currently only show 15 games available. However the list linked here shows all of...
  8. Oblivion não está disponível na Store (Oblivion is not available in the Store)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Oblivion não está disponível na Store (Oblivion is not available in the Store): Galera, alguém sabe porque o The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion não está disponível para compra na loja Xbox, mas a sua expansão (Shivering Isles) está? Translation] Guys, does anyone know why the...
  9. Xbox store, photos not available

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox store, photos not available: When trying to look at games on the Xbox store I cannot view any pictures or game clips as it says, "Sign into your Microsoft account to view. May contain mature contact." there is a button bellow...
  10. Which country store has the most complete list of available games and services?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which country store has the most complete list of available games and services?: Hello, there! I currently live and work on Cyprus, though i'm citizen of Russia and until recently lived there. I bought a Xbox One S and registered it location as Russia, cause Xbox Live...