When will Xbox support Zoom (meetings)?

Discus and support When will Xbox support Zoom (meetings)? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; With everyone being told to stay at home, a lot of businesses are moving to Zoom meetings. I just got a webcam for my Xbox which is great for Skype.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keph01, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Keph01
    Keph01 Guest

With everyone being told to stay at home, a lot of businesses are moving to Zoom meetings. I just got a webcam for my Xbox which is great for Skype. But with everyone moving to Zoom, is there any anticipation of if/when Xbox will support Zoom? Thank
    you

:)

Keph01, Apr 1, 2020
  2. 1JayMax Win User

Hi Keph01,

Thank you for coming to the forums with such a great and unique question. I don't think there are any current deals between Microsoft and Zoom so I think it is unlikely that any support for this application will appear on a Microsoft product in the near
    future. But who knows? Maybe one day you will be able to access it straight from your Xbox console.

Have a great day!
  3. george_kt Win User

15% of the online education community is using zoom.

No person knew zoom before the covid-19 even now people STARTED roasting students and teacher that suggest zoom. with the real answer to this post being negative , zoom has serious problems with apple device being hacked left to right, with zoom having partnered
    with facebook for the solution people of the +50%

side are using Google Meet, with old zoom users and countries transferring to meet with Microsoft stuff meetings happening with gmeet skype even discord for the xbox team.

(as for your statement...

ITS COMPLITELY FAULS)
  4. Koods Win User

Given the recent issues with Zoom I think it's unlikely to come to Xbox for the foreseeable future, I'd certainly expect say Microsoft Teams to be there ahead of Zoom.
  5. NicholasStewart3 Win User

Hi Keph01,

Thank you for coming to the forums with such a great and unique question. I don't think there are any current deals between Microsoft and Zoom so I think it is unlikely that any support for this application will appear on a Microsoft product in the near
    future. But who knows? Maybe one day you will be able to access it straight from your Xbox console.

Have a great day!
    But that's not really true because people all over the globe are using Zoom on Microsoft products. There is no Windows OS that blocks zoom because it's a competitor. I agree with the OP, it would be useful if zoom could be installed and used on xbox.
  6. djmistaspot Win User

I doubt it as I'm sure they consider them a competitor
Thema:

1. When will Xbox support Zoom (meetings)? - Similar Threads - support Zoom meetings

2. Endless loop in new Xbox Support beta privacy/family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Endless loop in new Xbox Support beta privacy/family settings: I'm trying to change the privacy/family settings on my kids' accounts to allow Minecraft multiplayer. I can't find the settings because of an endless loop in the Xbox support beta site. Games and...
  3. How to contact Xbox support from France

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to contact Xbox support from France: Hello, I have a issue with my XBOX wireless controller. The controller was bought 5 months before. I tried to contact xbox surpport since many days. No answer on call. I tried with the bot but...
  4. xbox mic support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox mic support: on xbox is there a way to get your voice into a clip you recorded on your console after mixer was cancelled 74366d6c-102e-4be1-bf54-20a05a7fb9d9
  5. Xbox powering issue ( but Xbox support has no option for a phone)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox powering issue ( but Xbox support has no option for a phone): So a coupke months ago i got my xbox one s 1 tb console about five hours ago i ended my games session and powered it off via controller. About ten minutes later i went back to play and tried...
  6. So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...

in XboX Insiders
    So here is the reason why Devs can't add mouse support to Browsers to make surfing on the...: There is a documentation for developers of UWP-Apps, which are the only kind of App running on the XBOX-OS. At first you can read this excerpt from the Official UWP App Documentation: To build...
  7. Minecraft is not supported to my PC anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is not supported to my PC anymore.: Hi! So i have a Windows 7 PC that has Windows 10 programing, and I had gotton Minecraft on it when i first got it years ago. I keep looking this up but it seems that nobody else is having the same...
  8. Turkish language support pleas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Turkish language support pleas: I have only one request,pleas add Turkish language support pleas 335f4ea7-2922-4340-9d31-5eeccb8eed72
  9. Controller support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller support?: Hi guys i have a question about using third party controller on gamepass pc. I did tried gamepass about 6 months ago and i thought maybe they fixed it or did something. I have a working controller...
  10. allow screenshots on the app to go full screen with punch zoom support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    allow screenshots on the app to go full screen with punch zoom support: every time i click on a picture on an activity feed I really want it to go full screen with pinch zoom. But it does not. I think it would be a great idea to allow screenshot images to go full...