When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you.

Discus and support When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I understand how this sounds.... why ask microsoft but i feel its the responsibility of the console to hold them accountable. I am an xbox owner. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OG Jankst3r, Nov 25, 2020.

1. OG Jankst3r
    OG Jankst3r Guest

When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you.

I understand how this sounds.... why ask microsoft but i feel its the responsibility of the console to hold them accountable. I am an xbox owner. I support you. I took the dvd reader failures from the OG box. I wore the red ring not once but twice as your
    customer service told me my box was out of warranty. Here we are in the middle of a changing world were a lot of us are stuck at home with this as our only outlet. Our community leans on you more and I ask you MICROSOFT when will you stand up for us. When
    will you demand that our gaming experience is 5 star. Because I know if we all could see how much money we have donated to your causes. Our points, our time... the time we have spent together. We are a XBOX family and its time little brother for you to step
    up and protect your family.

:)

OG Jankst3r, Nov 25, 2020
  2. PH0TAGRAPHER Win User

Xbox stepping up? How about the consumer stepping up? You want change but want someone else to battle for you. You dont have to buy the game right as it comes out, or the console. If you want good quality gaming wait, its that simple. I mean come on there
    is no winning. If game gets delayed people cry, if its got to many bugs people cry, if the game isnt approved by some youtuber people cry. Its never ending crying, microsoft made sea of thieves on the tears of people crying over under quality games that dont
    meet individual expectations.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Holding Game Companies accountable..

Hi there ZepheusZgx4t

If i remember correctly they nerfed that tank due to it was over powered and alot of players did state it was like paying to win ect. But it would be someone thing to double check on the game forums itself >> which you can find ere https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wot/ .
    But there was of course changes and it does come to buyer beware and it is something to bring up to the game devs not the platform you can play it on.
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

This is a very tricky and hard question. I disagree with false advertising, off course. I have been playing WOT for 10 years, and it is always a game of many factors and many chances. Sometimes they nerf some tanks for balance like my bought tank 7 years
    ago. Today, it is not like it used to be. Just like my car.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Zepheus,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend going to
    Wargaming site
    . They are the publisher and developer of the game. Microsoft only hosts the sale of currency, in game items etc. As this is a developer issue, I will be locking this thread as there is nothing we can do here for this issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. gds1972 Win User

console ban on xbox one

Hi

When you put a backwards compatible Xbox 360 disc into an Xbox One the console needs to download the emulated version of the game from the Microsoft servers and if your console is banned then it will probably be prevented from communicating with the Microsoft
    servers and downloading the game.
Thema:

1. When will you, Microsoft hold game companies responsible? The XBOX community needs you. - Similar Threads - Microsoft hold game

2. MIcrosoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MIcrosoft flight simulator 2020: Can I run MFS20 on a computer with all the recommended system requirements but a core I7 and a Nvidea Geforce 940 mx graphics card? 58be1a67-0e08-490d-b528-dad978830051
  3. Cant sign in into my Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign in into my Microsoft account: So i bought a ps5 and when i went into minecraft my microsoft account wasnt their i tried deleting the game and getting it back still didnt work HELP 4e1eab8e-b6e8-45d1-80df-a7d05a23651e
  4. Microsoft shop (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft shop (PC): i bought the sea of thievest at eneba and downloaded it about a month later i reset my pc and microsoft story writes to make a purchase. not in history or if I want to enter the code it says that...
  5. Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open after the initial download from MS Store????!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open after the initial download from MS Store????!!!!!: I had windows OS on a hdd and this game on a ssd and the game ran perfectly, but now i switched windows to the ssd as well and after downloading the 1.39GB from MS store i click the game and it...
  6. Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open????!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Microsoft flight sim open????!!!!!: i had windows OS on a hdd and this game on a ssd and the game ran perfectly, but now i switched windows to the ssd as well and after downloading the 1.39GB from MS store i click the game and it...
  7. Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Shouldn't longtime users/Insider members be able to hold Microsoft a TINY bit accountable...: This is more or less pertaining to the concept of whether or not longtime Xbox consumers can ask that Microsoft take any degree of responsibility or be held accountable on any level, even the...
  8. microsoft bingo game the sever is not holding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft bingo game the sever is not holding: keeps locking me out no score or anything f2815f7e-dddc-4f3a-913d-64149f69410f
  9. Help! Microsoft is Holding my Money Hostage!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help! Microsoft is Holding my Money Hostage!: After three weeks of being bounced back and forth like a ping-pong ball by Microsoft's horrendous, and frankly, useless chat and phone support techs, I have yet to get this issue resolved. I...
  10. X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    X BOX one is not Holding up! The money I have Spent over the last 10 Years on Microsoft Xbox ...: I have had my Xbox One for 3 Months.....I had a 360 for 10 Years. Just got the SECOND red Ring of death on my 360 TODAY. ALSO I have been unable to Get on XBOX Live today. Its been sketchy for...