When Xbox Accessories App for PC gonna be fixed or updated?

Discus and support When Xbox Accessories App for PC gonna be fixed or updated? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant configure my Xbox Elite 2 controller(firmware 5.11.3115.0 ) bcoz it said controller's new firmware not supported. [img] The advisor or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dwyt326, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Dwyt326
    Dwyt326 Guest

I cant configure my Xbox Elite 2 controller(firmware 5.11.3115.0 ) bcoz it said controller's new firmware not supported.

When Xbox Accessories App for PC gonna be fixed or updated? [​IMG]

The advisor or microsoft employee told me/us to use the console to have my controller downgrade or configure.
    The porblem is that i dont have xbox console.

not everybody have a Xbox console.

suggesting borrow a console from a friend? I don't have friends with a console

use the console from a total stranger? it is about 1-2 hour drive from here.

:)

Dwyt326, Nov 23, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Then it seems they need to update the app so we don't need a console anymore, I totally understand the frustration.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Dwyt welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest uninstalling the accessories app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders, maybe this will also work for your issue! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.

I truly hope it works!
  4. Dwyt326 Win User

Hi there Dwyt welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest uninstalling the accessories app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders, maybe this will also work for your issue! Here are the steps!
    https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.

I truly hope it works!
    I already did that.

I even uninstall > shut down PC > turn on PC > install xbox accessories app

I tried on both both on windows 10 and 11. Their OS is updated.
  5. ItsmarionetteXx Win User

How to reset your elite controller

Hi Marionette,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. You can use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Elite controller, or reset the configuration via a PC.

Use the Xbox Accessories app to configure your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
    I dont have a pc but I'm gonna try to delete all configarations and reset to the original configuration
  6. StrangeCargo71 Win User

The Xbox Accessories app on PC needs to be fixed

Xbox Accessories app also do not work with Xbox One S controller connected via Bluetooth !!!
Thema:

1. When Xbox Accessories App for PC gonna be fixed or updated? - Similar Threads - Accessories App gonna

2. Error in Xbox Accessories App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error in Xbox Accessories App: I recently purchased an Elite Series 2 controller and am trying to configure it on PC. I receive this error when clicking on 'configure' [img] I have the Xbox App installed and am signed in....
  3. Xbox Accessories app not turning on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories app not turning on: I got the elite controller and I want to play with its settings but when I go to the accessories app it doesn't turn on 871c64d4-5ded-44ff-aa04-0804352c6a94
  4. I cannot connect my elite series 2 xbox controller to the xbox accessories app in windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my elite series 2 xbox controller to the xbox accessories app in windows 10: The xbox accessories app (that manages the settings for the elite series 2 controller) will not recognize the controller. I get the following message. When I plug the controller in by usbc/usb...
  5. Xbox Accessories App PC needs an update for Xbox Elite Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Accessories App PC needs an update for Xbox Elite Series 2: after I updated my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller using my friend's Xbox One console. I went home to open Xbox Accessories App on my PC so I can configure my controller. My Controller's version...
  6. Xbox accessories app does not work on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app does not work on Windows 10: Hello all I'm trying to configure the Xbox Accessories app, but with no luck till now. The moment I launch it, it says that I need to upgrade my Windows version to a newer one, and nothing more....
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, no firmware update button on Xbox Accessories App PC. Pls Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, no firmware update button on Xbox Accessories App PC. Pls Help.: My Xbox Elite 2 firmware version is 4.7.1872.0 Problem on Android: LB - Takes me to Android Settings RB - Takes me to Android Search B - Takes me to the Switch App screen Problem on PC: A -...
  8. Xbox Elite series 2 controller not showing up in xbox accessories app for PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite series 2 controller not showing up in xbox accessories app for PC.: [img] Looked online, and many peeps seem to have this issue after updating on their xbox, however, I haven't used my xbox in quite a while, nevermind updating the series 2 controller. Please...
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 appears on my accessories app but is not being detected by any games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 appears on my accessories app but is not being detected by any games: Hi everyone My Xbox Elite Series 2 appears on my accessories app but is not being detected by any games. I am able to troubleshoot it on the accessories app but when I log into COD Vanguard it...
  10. Can't get Xbox Accessories app to see my Elite 2 controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get Xbox Accessories app to see my Elite 2 controller on Windows 10: I use my Xbox Elite 2 controller on my Windows 10 pc and it was working fine until I used it on my Xbox One on 10/17/21. It did update when I connected to my Xbox One. However, now that I'm back...