When xCloud will be available in Android/Google TV?

Discus and support When xCloud will be available in Android/Google TV? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since I have a nice Smart TV with Android TV, I was been waiting 2 years the official app for the OS. Tizen will receive they app now, ok... was an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gigaverse_, Jun 25, 2022.

1. When xCloud will be available in Android/Google TV?

Since I have a nice Smart TV with Android TV, I was been waiting 2 years the official app for the OS.

Tizen will receive they app now, ok... was an agreement, now can we start optimize and do the Android TV app?

GFN (GeForce NOW) already have a app in the OS, and I'm just waiting xCloud arrive to sign... If this takes much longer, I'll need to choose other options. I just want play

submitted by /u/Gigaverse_
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gigaverse_, Jun 25, 2022
  2. djakesan Win User

Project XCloud

A fellow on Reddit said he got XCloud to run on a Google Go. That makes sense because it is an Android device.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xcloud en un pc con Windows 10 que no sea muy potente

Hi,

It's not possible yet. Xcloud streaming is only available for Android phones and tablets. My guess is it will be available eventually for streaming to Windows 10. I don't know when that will be.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

xCloud in AUSTRALIA

What you have to remember is that XCloud is still in beta testing. It will eventually slowly roll out to other areas.

As to the person who said about having Insider OS on their Xbox, it isn't needed to teat XCloud. All you need is a capable Android phone and a Bluetooth controller. Download the app in Google store.
  5. ngocphi Win User

why Spotify and not YouTube???

You have to request a YouTube music app from google

Remember google doesn't care about other platforms.

It's only available on android atm
  6. An Xbox Dude Win User

Smartglass

The Android app is now available on Google Play. I'm not sure about iOS I'll have to check.
Thema:

When xCloud will be available in Android/Google TV?

1. When xCloud will be available in Android/Google TV? - Similar Threads - xCloud available Android

2. When will the Xcloud service be available in the Middle East?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the Xcloud service be available in the Middle East?: When will the Xcloud service be available in the Middle East? I've been waiting for a long time ,this service is not available in the Middle East Especially in Kuwait, there are no services at...
  3. Can I still do remote play on the xbox app if xcloud isnt available in my region

in XboX Insiders
    Can I still do remote play on the xbox app if xcloud isnt available in my region: Can I still do remote play on the xbox app if xcloud isnt available in my region submitted by /u/Even_Addition2132 [link] [comments]
  4. Gears 5 Removed From Xcloud? Is it No Longer Available?

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 Removed From Xcloud? Is it No Longer Available?: Gears 5 disappeared from XCloud for over 12 hours. Anyone know why? It wasn't listed as a game leaving the service. Anyone know if it will come back? submitted by /u/fejj122 [link] [comments]
  5. Why is XCloud not available in some countries?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is XCloud not available in some countries?: Was excited to have the Xcloud beta in the latest update, launched it and I'm told "your country is not supported". Huhhh?!! India is supported, so why isn't Pakistan supported!?...
  6. Any update for when XCloud will be available in NZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any update for when XCloud will be available in NZ: It was rumoured for 2021, but still no updates. Any information would be great a20f6e91-5977-4cf3-91e1-98555aaa4e79
  7. Are Purchased Games available through xCloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Purchased Games available through xCloud?: Hello! I have a few questions, but let me try and sum it up. I purchased Forza Horizon 5 Ultimate Edition a couple of weeks ago and after the PC specs were revealed, I realized my PC will not be...
  8. IS XCLOUD AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW???

in XboX Insiders
    IS XCLOUD AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW???: hey guys. can i buy xcloud at this moment or is it closed? bec ive heard that you can buy it rn and play it throughout your browser and you will be able to play directly without having to wait for...
  9. Xcloud for Android - Availability for Asia Countries

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud for Android - Availability for Asia Countries: Can I know when will it be available for Asia Countries for this xcloud or cloud gaming? I'm from Singapore, i tried to subscribe Game Pass Ultimate just for this cloud gaming purposes, however...
  10. Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Yesterday Playing xCloud on Android, Today “Project xCloud is not currently available in...: I have been playing on this for over 3 months because I am currently stuck overseas (South Korea) due to COVID-19. I don’t have my Xbox with me so I filled in my time with this. Been playing last...