When you can get a stable connection to Console Streaming is so much fun!

Discus and support When you can get a stable connection to Console Streaming is so much fun! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just spent the last 4 1/2 hours straight streaming MK XL away from home and had an excellent experience. I usually get this at home but away from home... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheRealJetli, Nov 5, 2019.

1. When you can get a stable connection to Console Streaming is so much fun!

Just spent the last 4 1/2 hours straight streaming MK XL away from home and had an excellent experience. I usually get this at home but away from home at work outside it's more of a hit and miss with connection to streaming. At first I could not get a stable connection to a open wifi network and was able to receive a smooth gameplay with little lag and graphic distortion that maybe lasted about 4 seconds each time throughout my 4+ hours of play. The lag and graphic flaw also occured at times when I hit the home button to take a screenshot or record a game clip. So much fun when you can actually get in a play like this it feels like the future is bright with possibilities. Hope the feedback of the goid/bad are helping through the app. Game on!

*Samsung Note 9 *Tmobile Data network connection *Elite series 2 controller *Alpha-Skip Ahead (newly registered)

submitted by /u/TheRealJetli
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheRealJetli, Nov 5, 2019
  2. DAVIDB67-62DE8553-CB Win User

not connecting to network

i'd suggest using a cabled connection,much more stable for gaming and streaming
  3. RippenHarra Win User

Headset confirmed to be included with every Xbox One

So is Sony going to stream PS1,2 and 3 games for free? Does it take into account what you gave bought in the past? How can this be good ? Clearly the majority of gamers can't get a stable enough Internet connection to stream games for hours.
  4. DominumStige Win User

juegos off line [Translate] Offline Games

No, the disconnection does not damage the console, but corrupt saves may occur (during synchronization with the Cloud). For a much more stable connection you can connect the console with ethernet cable (and set a static IP address).
  5. WarmasterCain55 Win User

Connection to live

Yeah the computer works fine and all, stable connection.

Back when it was working, the connection would open up when i turn on the console and it would be fine.

Although when the console itself is running, the fan is loud where i can hear it but no problems so far...although you think?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Project Scarlet

No, this is highly unlikely. Game streaming requires a good, fast, stable connection, which even in 2018, many users still don't have. Downloaded games will only be getting bigger, so digital only won't happen either. Plus, you need gaming stores to sell
    consoles, all digital would kill these stores.
Thema:

When you can get a stable connection to Console Streaming is so much fun!

1. When you can get a stable connection to Console Streaming is so much fun! - Similar Threads - stable connection Console

2. Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Games Not Launch On Latest Insider Stable Build: I'm having an issue when trying to launch 360 games. I keep getting error code 0x80070002 submitted by /u/GILLHUHN [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One Kinect is not working stable.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Kinect is not working stable.: Hi, my kinect works in first start of xbox, but after close and open again, i does not work (no power). I try unplug-plug with no success. Works again after turning off xbox by pushing 10 secs to...
  4. X box one s image distortion with lines and not stable signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s image distortion with lines and not stable signal: X box one s image problem showing distortion ,horizontal lines and losing signal but when switching to the lowest resolution 480*640 working fine. I tried change the HDMI cable and connect to...
  5. Xbox Live not connecting even though internet is connected and stable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live not connecting even though internet is connected and stable: For some reason, I can't connect to Xbox Live on my Xbox One? I have a sturdy internet connection; I can get online just fine on all my other devices. f83f7226-0511-4f2b-8ad5-980e366486fb
  6. Revert Edge App to pre-update stable version until significant fixes have been made to new edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revert Edge App to pre-update stable version until significant fixes have been made to new edge: PLEASE FIX IT, why has it taken so long to address? Microsoft, you could have at least reverted it to it's older stable version while you fix the bugs in the new version; that seems like common...
  7. Forced Minecraft Beta and map Corruption rolling back to stable (as instructed by Mojang)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forced Minecraft Beta and map Corruption rolling back to stable (as instructed by Mojang): First off... I have not opted-in on any beta program for Minecraft. A few days ago Minecraft updated from v1.2.13 to v1.2.14.3 (beta). I did not recognize this at first and played a few hours....
  8. I keep getting disconnected from games but my connection to the internet is stable

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting disconnected from games but my connection to the internet is stable: I have been routinely disconnected from games at 20 to 40 minutes of play time. I also have a problem where any kind of video that i try to play will freeze and i can try and start it and stop it,...
  9. Unable to Connect to Live Despite Stable Network Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect to Live Despite Stable Network Connection: I sat down to play my Xbox One when I got an alert that reads "For this game, you need to be online." I then checked my network settings and was told that I was both connected to the Network and...
  10. Cannot Connect to Xbox live, yet have a stable connection to xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Connect to Xbox live, yet have a stable connection to xbox live.: yesterday, i was having a great time playing the new battlefront beta, i decide to take a break after a 3-4 hour session. i come back and am greeted with a instant black screen, lasting to up to...