When you enable the Option to Collect Information in the new error reporting app it stays...

Discus and support When you enable the Option to Collect Information in the new error reporting app it stays... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It does not show any error codes only remaining loading infinitely. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xL3aMS1x, Oct 30, 2020.

1. /u/xL3aMS1x
    /u/xL3aMS1x Guest

When you enable the Option to Collect Information in the new error reporting app it stays...

It does not show any error codes only remaining loading infinitely.

submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x
    [link] [comments]

/u/xL3aMS1x, Oct 30, 2020
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

Error code 80072ef3

Hey lady, I think you might be a little confused with the app password. You don't have to have two-step verification enabled, but if you do you need to create a new 'app password' for the Xbox itself. Think of the Xbox as the app and you are creating a new
    password for it, not downloading an app. Please see here for more information:
    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015d002
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Chat on Xbox App for Android no longer allows entry of a new line/line break in a message, and no more vertical scrolling as you type.

In the app, when you pull out the menu at the bottom, there is an option for Feedback. If you report through there, that can get that information directly to the developers to investigate or add/fix those features.
  4. DeafeningElm89 Win User

App Doesn't Open

I have tried all of the above solutions with no help, I even shut off my firewall and still nothing.

I get the same error codes each time I try to download any new apps (Error code 0x80073cf9), and if I try to apply the fix to microsoft Solitaire collection it tries to repair but just stays on repair for hours. Without repairing the App.
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Suspension for sending a message

Did you report the other guy? If not, do so, no reason for him to not be penalized if what you are saying is true. As for your suspension, the only option you have to appeal to enforcement who based their decision on a collection of captured information.
    And in the future, mute/report/block in stead of retaliating.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Virus detected in Solitaire

There have been reports of other people that are seeing this app in other Microsoft Casual Game advertisements.

Microsoft is investigating the issue.

In the mean time, do NOT follow the advice on these websites, as you already correctly said: These pages are spam, and either try to collect personal information (the Samsung/iPhone ads), or fake virus error messages that want to sell you a fake anti virus
    solution.
Thema:

1. When you enable the Option to Collect Information in the new error reporting app it stays... - Similar Threads - enable Option Collect

2. XBOX 360 Cloud save enable still saying I need a gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Cloud save enable still saying I need a gold subscription: I thought id back my 360 saves up on my 360 now cloud saving is meant to be free, but my machine is still saying a gold subscription is required when i try to turn it on? The system has the latest...
  3. Xbox Series X constantly turns USB hard drive on and off when in standby (instant-on enabled)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X constantly turns USB hard drive on and off when in standby (instant-on enabled): As per the title, my Xbox Series X constantly turns on and off the attached USB hard drive when in standby with instant-on enabled. The setting "Turn off storage when console is off" is also...
  4. Is there an option to enable animated backgrounds in the omega ring build?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an option to enable animated backgrounds in the omega ring build?: Im currently in the Insider Program, got the new UI Update but cant find the Option to use an Animated Background, anyone knows if it's even in the omega ring insider preview build? submitted by...
  5. There is a bug with secret achievements. If you enable the show achievements option on...

in XboX Insiders
    There is a bug with secret achievements. If you enable the show achievements option on...: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the option to enable remote installs

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the option to enable remote installs: Yo fellas, I'm trying to set up remote installs, and the game pass app said to go to settings>system>updates & downloads and enable it in there, but I don't have that menu, only an "updates" menu...
  7. Option to Enable Game Streaming does not show up

in XboX Insiders
    Option to Enable Game Streaming does not show up: I tried enabling game streaming on my Xbox but the option simply does not show up, neither does the option to test game streaming under network settings. I have restarted my console several times,...
  8. I dont know how to enable this option.

in XboX Insiders
    I dont know how to enable this option.: Im very confused on why i dont have the "Customise Guide Tabs" Option?, Isnt it out yet or do i need some Xbox Insiders Rank? submitted by /u/RommePomme [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition multiplayer, when ,,Join Multiplayer" option enabled.: Hello, I recently wanted to player Minecraft Bedrock Edition (for the windows 10 platform) and in multiplayer I got message, telling me that I have to change privacy settings in order to play...
  10. No option to enable cloud saves, or transfer saves to external devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    No option to enable cloud saves, or transfer saves to external devices: When I go to storage on my settings, there is no option to enable cloud saved games, I have an xbox gold account Neither can I transfer games from my internal storage to anywhere, I go to...