"When you got a refund on dead by daylight it was removed from your device"

Discus and support "When you got a refund on dead by daylight it was removed from your device" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever i try and launch dead by daylight on my pc it shows me this message, I initially installed it from the game pass but bought it for the full... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StLemons, Nov 26, 2021.

1. StLemons
    StLemons Guest

Whenever i try and launch dead by daylight on my pc it shows me this message, I initially installed it from the game pass but bought it for the full price a few months later, my game pass ultimate subscription ran out recently and if i try to install the game again it tells me that I have to buy it, so did I just spend £15 for nothing or is there something else i need to do?

:)

StLemons, Nov 26, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Strange, could you tell if you asked for a refund for the game purchased in the past?

You signed the game pass and still can't play this game?

Please check your account for an active subscription if you have re-subscribed to the service via the link below.

https://account.microsoft.com/services

Also, check his order history through the link below, see if you can find the game he bought.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    Set up your order history to show your orders to all available.

Make sure you have the correct account logged in.

If everything is ok, please try the solutions below.

Solution 1: Make sure your windows are updated to the latest version, whether it's windows 10 or 11.

Solution 2: Make sure that the account in the Microsoft Store app and Xbox app are the same logged in both, in this case, the account that has the subscription.

Solution 3: Log out your Microsoft store account and also the Xbox app, now type the term WSRESET in the windows search bar and run the app as administrator, a window will open, wait for the window to close automatically and restart your computer, after that login your Microsoft Store account and Xbox app again.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, hope this can help you?
  3. legions OF Win User

Gift not sent

It was in game items for dead by daylight. The item isn't available for a refund.
  4. GAMEOVER18 Win User

Refund on downloaded game

Same for me I want to refund this $20.00 game Dead By Daylight its not worth playing.
  5. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Whici Is The Best Game On Game Pass For You???

I would say Dead by Daylight as that's the game I've got the most out of from Game Pass so far.
  6. SamQY Win User

WHEN YOU GOT A REFUND OF FORZA HORIZON 4 (I DIDN'T!!!) IT WAS REMOVED FROM YOUR DEVICE

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset. Do this for the game too.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.
    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
Thema:

1. "When you got a refund on dead by daylight it was removed from your device" - Similar Threads - got refund dead

2. Received a refund for a wrongly bought item - got charged, got refund then charged again today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Received a refund for a wrongly bought item - got charged, got refund then charged again today: Order number [mod removed] I accidentally purchased Destiny 2 Beyond Light earlier this week. I received a refund from customer support after being charged, however it appears I have been double...
  3. WHEN YOU GOT A REFUND OF FORZA HORIZON 4 (I DIDN'T!!!) IT WAS REMOVED FROM YOUR DEVICE

in XBoX on Windows
    WHEN YOU GOT A REFUND OF FORZA HORIZON 4 (I DIDN'T!!!) IT WAS REMOVED FROM YOUR DEVICE: [img] Seems like I'm not the only person with this issue. I checked my order history and it's still there, order completed. It's still on my device. I just cannot load it at all without seeing the...
  4. "When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5 it was removed from your device"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "When you got a refund on Forza Horizon 5 it was removed from your device": I currently am subscribed to Xbox game pass ultimate. When ever I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 it gives me the error message below. I have reinstalled the game. Signed out of the Xbox app and...
  5. game pass pc, games get these (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass pc, games get these (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed...: i have the xbox game pass pc and want to play the games such as Age of empires IV but can't. i keep getting this messages (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed from your...
  6. Got refund but lost paysafe card code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Got refund but lost paysafe card code: Hey I refunded game and some stuff but I lost the Paysafe card code what should i do? Thanks ec1df194-f970-45de-b0a5-3b7558cbb314
  7. My Game Pass got refunded, but it wasn't me

in XBoX on Windows
    My Game Pass got refunded, but it wasn't me: Hi i need help on this, i can't be able to contact Xbox in ANY way! There is no email i can use... and the online chat/call option are all giving an error!! The problem : I have an Xbox game...
  8. I got refunded but no money

in XBoX on Windows
    I got refunded but no money: I requested a refund on xbox game pass on pc, paypal says I received it, but there is no money either in my paypal balance nor my credit card balance. The refund happend on 10th April 2021...
  9. Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my vbucks get refunded when I bought three and refunded two, but all got refunded...: Hi, I bought two accidental orders of vbucks, so I refunded them and bought another with my giftcard. I bought something with the vbucks given from the giftcard purchase, but I still had more...
  10. Ordered a product, got charged for it, never received it, and NOBODY wants o refund me

in XBoX on Windows
    Ordered a product, got charged for it, never received it, and NOBODY wants o refund me: 12/01/2020 = I ordered a "Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C® Cable" from the Microsoft Store, to Azores (Portugal). 12/23/2020, 6:05 P.M. = Label Created (Netherlands). 12/23/2020 9:12 P.M. =...