When you point out a problem with an xbox

Discus and support When you point out a problem with an xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I do find it quite funny that I post a long article about a potential flaw and state xbox will not warranty it and people come to defend the billion... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X187 tezzy, May 6, 2019.

1. X187 tezzy
    X187 tezzy Guest

So I do find it quite funny that I post a long article about a potential flaw and state xbox will not warranty it and people come to defend the billion dollar corporation over the local gamer who spent their hard earned money on what is supposed to be
    a top of the line console that surpasses everything yet it cant operate properly due to a flaw in the thermal paste. Now please enlighten me how by fixing it myself because xbox WILL NOT WARRANTY the problem makes me in the wrong, what I am hearing in response
    from people is I should of spent another 308$ to have them fix it so I would now be nearly 1000$ just into a console. And also the "volunteer mediator" you are not being paid by Microsoft so I am unaware why you as a ambassador and all your titles would remove
    what you deem a mod and what I deem a huge flaw that the company is unwilling to remediate.

:)

X187 tezzy, May 6, 2019
  2. X187 tezzy Win User

What company gave the ok to the paste and installed it. If it is flawed then it is flawed I'm not sure the confusion. And on your comment about how many are working yes that is 100% correct there are many many working but there are also many early xb1 x
    that have this issue.

[Mod Removed]

For your reading pleasure
  3. bowski477 Win User

You're free to discuss the issue you are having, but discussions surrounding self repair and photos of said repairs are not allowed on these forums. If you continue to post them it will result in action on your forum account.
  4. {Parity} Win User

A flaw in the thermal paste on a console doesn't signify a flaw with Xbox. There are literally 100's of thousands of people that are using the consoles without issue.
  5. {Parity} Win User

I still stand by what I said. I understand your frustration but to indicate that it is a shortcoming for the whole system is unfounded and inappropriate. Have a nice day,
  6. aust1nb123 Win User

I had this problem myself at one point. All you have to is when you are signed out, just go to multiplayer and sign back in. The problem should fix it's self upon the next xbox live console update.

Hope this helped,

Austin
Thema:

1. When you point out a problem with an xbox - Similar Threads - point problem

2. Problem Purchasing Fifa Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem Purchasing Fifa Points: Split from this thread. I can’t purchase a game through my Xbox, through the Microsoft Store, through Microsoft Edge, through my phone, through an iPad, nor could the Help Chat operator make...
  3. Rewards Points Problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Points Problem: I've received an email about my rewards points and it said I have some problem with my account and I should contact the support. cd1f4ffc-975b-47aa-8cd3-7157de3a5616
  4. Problem with reward points

in XBoX Rewards
    Problem with reward points: Hi Received an email about my reward points,I have 11,154 but have received no credit at all and it says there is a problem with my account Thanks 60df8217-d2a0-47de-8273-8cb605603615
  5. problem points reward

in XBoX Rewards
    problem points reward: hello, can you tell me why I have not received my credits xbox reward, while I applied on May 9 to have them around May 15, off we sum May 26, I have no credit to pay On my account !!!!...
  6. anyone had problems with rewards points not going on your account

in XBoX Rewards
    anyone had problems with rewards points not going on your account: not had my rewards yet it is now the 17th shud of had them by now 9a888679-1986-4770-b6b4-7d6fc5294d18
  7. problem with points

in XBoX Rewards
    problem with points: i was talking about my gems here not microsoft points , i should have more points because for exemple i bought something that was 49.99 dollars and you gave me 40 points it should have been 49 ,...
  8. problem with the points returned

in XBoX Rewards
    problem with the points returned: hello , after checking my account very well so i can decide to opt out or not ( im not interest in the microsoft rewards ) i saw that there is some problems here and i guess even some wrong...
  9. Email stating there is a problem with my account and cannot deposit rewards points to contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    Email stating there is a problem with my account and cannot deposit rewards points to contact: I received an email with this in it stating to contact customer support. Can you please fix it my gamer tag is Darth Razur thank you. There seems to be an issue with your account: please reach...
  10. Problem with microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with microsoft reward points: I've noticed that every time I pass the level two marker. Where it says you can't drop lower than the level you're at. I've dropped back to level 1. By my count, I should of already passed the...