When you press the "login" button, the app gives an error.

Discus and support When you press the "login" button, the app gives an error. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; (Error below in parentheses) [img] [img] [img] 43159f41-531c-4010-96e7-e59867fb105b Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ArtZel, Dec 2, 2019.

1. ArtZel
    ArtZel Guest

ArtZel, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Burnz316 Win User

You can see the error code down the bottom.

And you can see that this is the Xbox mobile app (plus we are in the xbox mobile forum)
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Artzel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Which app are you trying to sign into? Also, can you translate what the error is here for us as the pictures are unable to be translated. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

ESL app login is "Undefined"

Hey there Bazajaytee!

Sorry to hear about the login issues. I tried logging into my account and first experienced this error when I entered my ESL ID instead of email address. After I received the error, I logged in with my email address and ESL password and was successfully able
    to log in. If you have already tried logging in with your email address and are continuing to experience the issue, I recommend trying the following steps:

• From the Dashboard, navigate to My games & apps.
    • Select the ESL Gaming app and press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller.
    • Select Manage app and then select the ESL Gaming app again.
    • Press the Menu button and select Uninstall.
    • Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, wait 5 minutes and then power on your console.
    • From the Dashboard, select My games & apps.
    • Scroll to the right and under Ready To Install, select ESL Gaming.
    • Select Install and once the app is successfully downloaded, try logging in again.
    Give the steps above a shot and let us know if you are successfully able to sign in to the ESL app.
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Does the NFL app on Xbox One support Yahoo Fantasy Football?

Hey there Giuff12!

You can login with your Yahoo Fantasy account by completing the following steps:

• From the Home screen on your Xbox One console, navigate to My Games & Apps.
    • Under the Apps tab, select the NFL app.
    • Launch the NFL app and press the Menu button.
    • Press Y for settings and scroll down to Fantasy.
    • Select Fantasy and then select Yahoo.
    Give the suggested steps a try and let us know how it goes. Thanks!
  6. TerranRaida Win User

NHL Game Center

You gotta press the menu button on the controller INSIDE the app in order to enter your login information, the only problem that I see is that upon trying to enter said username and passcode the app crashes immediately.

Such a bummer.
Thema:

1. When you press the "login" button, the app gives an error. - Similar Threads - press login button

2. None of my games start when I press play.

in XBoX on Windows
    None of my games start when I press play.: This is on Xbox game pass for PC, This is currently happening for Halo: Reach, and this has happened for multiple other games in the past, including Saints Row 4, We Happy Few, and Prey. For the...
  3. Incapable of Pressing A, a Factory Reset AND no sound??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Incapable of Pressing A, a Factory Reset AND no sound??: I've had an issue over the past week with my Xbox One. When I am on the dashboard (home screen), the A button does not activate what my cursor is on. The buttons work just fine. The Xbox itself...
  4. Child screen time : Just press B to close message

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child screen time : Just press B to close message: Hello I've limited the screen time of my son's account on the Xbox one. When the message appears that he has no time left, he just press B or the close button to close the warning and to watch...
  5. Don't know if this is new: When you press the Menu button (3 lines) on the two tiles next...

in XboX Insiders
    Don't know if this is new: When you press the Menu button (3 lines) on the two tiles next...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Survingo [link] [comments]
  6. Fun Fact: You can use "Suprise Me" on individual groups, just press start on it

in XboX Insiders
    Fun Fact: You can use "Suprise Me" on individual groups, just press start on it: [IMG] submitted by /u/GolemThe3rd [link] [comments]
  7. NOOO I pressed the Xbox button and I got disconnected

in XboX Insiders
    NOOO I pressed the Xbox button and I got disconnected: Sooooo, is it possible to either disable the Xbox button in the controller or just show the regular Xbox button menu when you press it? On my galaxy S8, it acts as a home button, sending me to my...
  8. Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jump Force Stuck on Start Menu After Pressing A: So I recently signed up for the Ultimate Game Pass and downloaded JUMP FORCE. For the past 2 days I have not been able to even play the game, no matter what I do I always get stuck on the Start...
  9. XBOX 홈페이지에서 로그인 버튼이 눌러지지 않습니다. (Login button is not pressed on XBOX homepage.)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 홈페이지에서 로그인 버튼이 눌러지지 않습니다. (Login button is not pressed on XBOX homepage.): xbox 서비스를 이용하 싶어, 로그인을 하 는데, 홈페이지에서 로그인 버튼이 아예 눌러지지 않아 로그인이 불가합니다. 이러한 경우에는 어떻게 대처해야 하는지 알 주세요. 른 답변 부탁드립니다. Translation: I want to use Xbox service, I want to login, but I can not login because...
  10. Cant press login on xbox site

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant press login on xbox site: I have just started to pay for my xbox game pass on pc so i can play sea of thieves. but when i enter the game it says that i cant connect to any servers because of how my account is set up, it...