Whenever I Buy Video Game Currency

Discus and support Whenever I Buy Video Game Currency in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello dear Microsoft Team, I have experienced an issue. I love to play Roblox, and once in a while purchase it's currency, Robux. I have experienced... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaterinaDunn, Sep 26, 2020.

1. KaterinaDunn
    KaterinaDunn Guest

Hello dear Microsoft Team,

I have experienced an issue. I love to play Roblox, and once in a while purchase it's currency, Robux. I have experienced this many times before, but not like this. Sometimes, when I pay with my Microsoft account and all, it shows my account balance,
    but it freezes. This way, I can only tell how much money I have by actually going to the Microsoft website and looking at my account balance. This is a bit worse. Recently, $50 have been put into my account. However, when I try to use those $50, the Roblox
    app claims that there is only $8.65 in my account, which is the amount of money I left off with. I can't buy the deluxe edition of the currency, and end up having to spend more money buying individual currency then a large bundle (I didn't spend any money
    yet, but I did the math correctly and found out that it's better to buy the whole lump of currency). I've refreshed and restarted my computer, but nothing seems to work. Please help!

:)

KaterinaDunn, Sep 26, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Katerina

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with using the currency on your account.

We recommend to request a call from support so they can assist you. This is a known issue and is being investigated currently.

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----click on Contact us
    • Step 2 ----under what you having trouble with select Subscriptions & billing
    • Step 3-----under what is the issue I can't redeem a code then hit next

Step 4 ----scroll down to select request a call

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

As there is nothing more the forums can do, I will be locking this thread.

I hope this helps.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why cant we buy a gold membership with our ms account cash?

Sorry for the typio but if you cannot find any service that uses online currency for an subscription where in heavens name would it be logical?

It is clearly stated when you buy any currency card whenever ms or sony
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

Cant buy gold

the microsoft currency is only for buying stuff from the marketplace like games, DLC, and videos. Live is and has always been bought via a CC/paypal or redeemed pre pay cards.
  5. Stermer Win User

Xbox 360 Live Gold

The pre paid Xbox Live currency can only be used for Content or buying videos or buying games on Xbox Live service. You will need to buy a Xbox Live membership at your local retailer or buy it directly from Xbox Live using a credit card or debit card.
  6. RiposaurusRex Win User

I cant buy a new Gold account with the money on my Xbox 360!

I don't understand what is confusing about this concept. You have never, ever been able to use the currency on your account, MSP or cash conversion, to buy a subscription. It has just never been a thing you could do. It's not like the currency on you account
    is just wasted because you can't buy a subscription, use it for what it is for. Buy a game, some DLC or videos and simply buy your physical subscription card from any retailer. Not a hard thing to do or to grasp.
Thema:

1. Whenever I Buy Video Game Currency - Similar Threads - Whenever Buy Video

2. Schedule downloads overnight or whenever?

in XboX Insiders
    Schedule downloads overnight or whenever?: This is probably been discussed as naseum, but has Xbox ever had a feature where user can schedule downloads , e.g. schedule a game to download for 2:00 A.M? I would use this feature a ton,...
  3. My Xbox series x shuts off whenever I turn it on any fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x shuts off whenever I turn it on any fix: My Xbox series x turns on for 3 second and turns off I haven't been able to use it d10025a5-2909-4f60-8898-ed0f693319a4
  4. Xbox Series X shuts down whenever i try to play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shuts down whenever i try to play any game: So my son saved up for 12 months and was lucky enough to get a new Series X, it won't play any games. Every time he tries it shuts down. Tried Microsoft support and they took my email and said...
  5. Whenever I am in a party on my console I get kicked and it says “Something went wrong with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I am in a party on my console I get kicked and it says “Something went wrong with...: Parties work on the xbox app but ive tried doing a soft factory reset, ive tried unplugging my console for a whole day, and ive tried looking on the forums for something that works. I cant get my...
  6. Whenever I connect my xbox to console companion app it says "We couldn't connect to your...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I connect my xbox to console companion app it says "We couldn't connect to your...: I can stream games to my phone from my xbox but I can't stream them to my laptop. I have a windows 10 laptop. The console companion app detects my xbox but when I click on it it always says "We...
  7. Xbox Parties disconnecting me whenever certain people join

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Parties disconnecting me whenever certain people join: During Xbox parties certain people make my party disconnect for some reason, its not with everyone however only with certain people. I've checked if my nat type is open which it is and we've also...
  8. Hi, whenever I try and play a Xbox 360 game I get signed out of live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, whenever I try and play a Xbox 360 game I get signed out of live: Hello, Ive been a fan of many xbox 360 backwards compatible games. I used to be able to play backwards compatible games with ease but however now when I try and play a backwards compatible game, I...
  9. Minecraft PE crashes whenever I try to log in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE crashes whenever I try to log in: Ok, minecraft PE doesn't crash when I open it, or load a world everything is alright. But as soon as I click "sign in" to sign into my Microsoft account, it closes and says "Minecraft has stopped"...
  10. Whenever I try to digitally buy a Xbox 360 game it says "please try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to digitally buy a Xbox 360 game it says "please try again later": so when I go in to buy a 360 game on the Xbox one, I click on "see price" and when I do it says it's "working" but then a message pops up and says " sorry, we cant connect to the store, try again...