Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...

Discus and support Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So when i press the home button when im in a game it immediately puts me to the bottom of the page (where it says game pass & gold). Also, when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TylerDavis7, Aug 6, 2019.

1. TylerDavis7
    TylerDavis7 Guest

Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over...

So when i press the home button when im in a game it immediately puts me to the bottom of the page (where it says game pass & gold). Also, when i slightly move he left stick it goes crazy and moves all over the different categories. This makes it almost
    impossible to switch/close games. Has this happened to anybody else and if so how did you fix it?

:)

TylerDavis7, Aug 6, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over the place, and moves to the bottom of the category that I am in.

I Think maybe you need make some calibration in your controller configuratio. Try go in Settings > System > Kinect & Devices > Controller and try make the calibration/Reconfiguration
    The thing is... I can’t get to the settings because of this glitch.

Have you tried connecting your controller to the console, when its off, with a play and charge uSB cable and restarting the console?
  3. TylerDavis7 Win User

Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over the place, and moves to the bottom of the category that I am in.

I Think maybe you need make some calibration in your controller configuratio. Try go in Settings > System > Kinect & Devices > Controller and try make the calibration/Reconfiguration
    The thing is... I can’t get to the settings because of this glitch.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The first thing would be to restart your console by a long press of the Nexus (home) button and choose Restart console selection.

You stated "switch/close games". How many games do you have open at the same time that requires a "switch to"?

Does your controller need cleaning? Qtips and alcohol wipes helps with cleaning
  6. TylerDavis7 Win User

I can’t even invite/join my friends’ parties because I can’t get to the commands that let me do so.
Thema:

1. Whenever I move my left stick in the home screen it moves extremely fast and goes all over... - Similar Threads - Whenever move left

2. Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game

in XBoX on Windows
    Loss of internet connection whenever I start a Microsoft Store game / Game Pass game: I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a while now which I have been using to play Sea of Thieves on the PC without issue. Last month I upgraded to the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and proceeded to download...
  3. Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...: Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was wrongly linked. Is it possible to unlink my xbox account from an email that I don't have access to so I can...
  4. My Xbox 1 keeps signing me out whenever I'm online, but when I'm offline I sign back in

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 1 keeps signing me out whenever I'm online, but when I'm offline I sign back in: It doesn't sign me out when I'm Offline. Got my password wrong recently (I have it now though)... Thoughts on what it could be? ed2af10c-1ba8-452c-a851-6c502fb16353
  5. Error 80151012 whenever trying to use Xbox 360 emulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 80151012 whenever trying to use Xbox 360 emulator: As stated in the subject, I’m trying to play Halo Reach, but each time I try to sign into Xbox Live it has me input my email and password then it’ll start loading until it prompts the error above....
  6. XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.: As title says, when I try to play the mixer, or any capture (including a screenshot or sharing) my xbox will crash to a staticcy screen. When this happens I have to hard shutdown and start again....
  7. Xbox 1X games reinstall completely whenever and update is needed for any game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1X games reinstall completely whenever and update is needed for any game.: Has anyone else experienced that whenever a game needs to update it completely downloads the entire game again? I used almost 2 TB of data last month and couldn't figure out why. So I found out...
  8. "Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Disconnected from Xbox Live" error message appearing whenever I start up a backwards...: When I load an xbox 360 game on the xbox one, I get the notification "Disconnected from Xbox live" from a 360 notification. If I hit yes to check network connection, it brings me to the xbox one...
  9. new wireless controller disconnects whenever it wants to

in XBoX on Consoles
    new wireless controller disconnects whenever it wants to: Hi, i've just bought a new wireless controller for my xbox one but she disconnects every 5". I've tried to switch the batteries, play in front of my xbox without obstacles, with all devices like...
  10. Error code whenever I try to move/copy a game to External HD (0x80070070)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code whenever I try to move/copy a game to External HD (0x80070070): So I filed up my XO internal drive with games. When I tried to install a new game it said "To install this game or app, uninstall something else, then try installing again. (0x80070070)" Fine, I...