Whenever I try to buy MW2, I get an error message saying “Oops. Not sure what happened....

Discus and support Whenever I try to buy MW2, I get an error message saying “Oops. Not sure what happened.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I power cycled, I’m not on a child account, and I’m using the right credit card. Why is this happening to me? submitted by /u/nyanstyle_ [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nyanstyle_, Sep 6, 2021.

1. Whenever I try to buy MW2, I get an error message saying “Oops. Not sure what happened....

I power cycled, I’m not on a child account, and I’m using the right credit card. Why is this happening to me?

submitted by /u/nyanstyle_
    [link] [comments]

/u/nyanstyle_, Sep 6, 2021
  2. Unknown_54744 Win User

When I try to purchase a game I keep getting 'Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. 3fcbftw6giirWf7svH4YKT.161'

The game came out today, just trying to buy it since the pre order option is gone, and the error message is 'Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later. 3fcbftw6giirWf7svH4YKT.161'
  3. heatherperez1 Win User

Buying subscription

'Oops we're not sure what happened. Try again later.' That's what it says everyone I try
  4. CecilAdkins Win User

When I try to purchase an accessory, it says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later."

OK. Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

When I try to purchase an accessory, it says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later."

6. CecilAdkins Win User

Very sorry to correct you, and reply at this time of morning, but I am using Xbox's Microsoft Store, which is what is giving me the issues.
Thema:

Whenever I try to buy MW2, I get an error message saying “Oops. Not sure what happened....

1. Whenever I try to buy MW2, I get an error message saying “Oops. Not sure what happened.... - Similar Threads - Whenever try buy

2. I am trying to request a call but whenever I enter my phone number it always says...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to request a call but whenever I enter my phone number it always says...: [img] Help what do I do i've been trying for two days i need to get my acc back. e5ecdac8-4d94-4fcc-998a-e3f67abd2172
  3. whenever i try to play via cloud gaming it does this!

in XboX Insiders
    whenever i try to play via cloud gaming it does this!: I tried playing Microsoft Flight Sim on my Xbox One S and it distorts the pixels. It unplayable and I can't do anything about it. My Wifi connection is fine because I have no problem with...
  4. whenever I try to open settings it say's "sorry this has to be reinstalled" but I cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    whenever I try to open settings it say's "sorry this has to be reinstalled" but I cant...: I've restarted my Xbox but it stayed the same I'm all out of ideas and would appreciate some help. 982b4e5f-87b5-4229-a17a-069af042d792
  5. Whenever I try to play a game, my screen turns green.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to play a game, my screen turns green.: [img] After exiting to the home screen, the screen remains green. Fiddling with the hdr settings on the xbox the color comes back to normal, but when I try to play it happens again. I have hard...
  6. I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help: Also whenever I try to download it on the xbox app it says error code 0x0000000 [img] f0c43420-e536-43cf-a24f-b0317f6513b2
  7. Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant...: The computer beeps with any steam game on and my Xbox controller plugged in to my PC. The only time the computer stops beeping is when I unplug the computer from the power from the wall. Then I...
  8. Xbox directs me to "Why can't I change my privacy settings?" whenever I try to log in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox directs me to "Why can't I change my privacy settings?" whenever I try to log in.: I tried to claim Minecraft bedrock for free since I own java already. When I got on Xbox page I wasn't logged in so I clicked the sign in button and it directs me to a "Why can't I change my...
  9. Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant...: Hello I am having this issue with all my Steam games and Epic games. Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant beeping noise and I have to unplug my...
  10. Whenever I try to digitally buy a Xbox 360 game it says "please try again later"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to digitally buy a Xbox 360 game it says "please try again later": so when I go in to buy a 360 game on the Xbox one, I click on "see price" and when I do it says it's "working" but then a message pops up and says " sorry, we cant connect to the store, try again...