Whenever I try to enable my console for game streaming, everything gets a green check...

Discus and support Whenever I try to enable my console for game streaming, everything gets a green check... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/_pyracy_ [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_pyracy_, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/_pyracy_
    /u/_pyracy_ Guest

Whenever I try to enable my console for game streaming, everything gets a green check...

/u/_pyracy_, Nov 6, 2019
  2. BxR Nothadoth Win User

Xbox App - Cannot connect to console

I also checked my settings and Streaming and Smartglass are both enabled.
  3. Vikzer Win User

onecast

Hello!

I recommend you some steps bellow, please:

Remove or delete your profile and console from One Cast register.

After that, empty the cache of your console. You can do that holding the "stand by" button till the Xbox turn off. Then, unplug the energy cable from the console for some seconds.

Now, turn on your console, go to: settings > devices and streaming > console streaming and check the box "enable console streaming". If it's already enabled, disable it and enable it again. Select "test console streaming" now.

I hope this work!

Regards.
  4. NTT Silver Win User

Xbox App doesn't see my Xbox one

I too am experiencing issues streaming to my windows 10 PC. I am on xbox app version 15.18.4004.00000 and i can connect to my console but when i try to stream games it tells me that streaming is disabled on my console when all settings are checked
  5. Reactor Leak SF Win User

Xbox live won’t work

Hey there, the last 24 hours there has been a few outages regarding purchased digital content and games which may have something to do with it

Whenever you have an issue with online services at all, check this site first to see if all is clear / green

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

currently everything looks like it checks out so try again and see what happens
  6. Undead Pixel Win User

Win10 > XboxOne Streaming - Not Displaying Video

I am glad I have found someone else with this issue. The console streams to my lower powered laptop no issues at all but I am only getting audio streaming on my desktop PC. The game streaming test shows all green ticks for all encoding qualities. I have
    tried wireless and wired, it doesn't make any difference. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I am now using beta version 14.13.27016.00000. I really don't want to have to recover my PC to Windows 7 and then go through all the upgrade process again
    and reinstalling everything in the hopes that will solve it.
Thema:

1. Whenever I try to enable my console for game streaming, everything gets a green check... - Similar Threads - Whenever try enable

2. Help pls? Whenever I try to put Alpha into my Xbox this happens, FYI It’s a new console and...

in XboX Insiders
    Help pls? Whenever I try to put Alpha into my Xbox this happens, FYI It’s a new console and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BoringAndOverweight [link] [comments]
  3. I keep on getting this message whenever I try to put Alpha on my new Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    I keep on getting this message whenever I try to put Alpha on my new Xbox: [IMG] submitted by /u/BoringAndOverweight [link] [comments]
  4. "Please Wait" Xbox Services Popup Opens and Closes Whenever I Try To Sign Into Anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Please Wait" Xbox Services Popup Opens and Closes Whenever I Try To Sign Into Anything: Whenever I try to sign into a Microsoft product, it always shows me a popup that has the Xbox logo and then closes immediately after without doing anything. This problem keeps me from playing any...
  5. Whenever you try to leave a club on the Xbox app, the app crashes.

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever you try to leave a club on the Xbox app, the app crashes.: Its not the worst bug but it is annoying. It still leaves the club though. submitted by /u/Henrik-Rolled [link] [comments]
  6. Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me in an error which occurs whenever I try to post a Looking for Group on Xbox...: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Windows 10 Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with...
  7. Whenever I try to post a Looking for Group an error occurs.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to post a Looking for Group an error occurs.: I really need some help regarding an error which occurs every time I try to post a Looking for Group. I am a Minecraft Player and I look at others Looking for Group posts to play with them and the...
  8. So whenever I try to sign into Fortnite account through Microsoft on my laptop I always get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So whenever I try to sign into Fortnite account through Microsoft on my laptop I always get...: Every time I try to log into my Epic Games account from the launcher, this appears to me, I need help. d7c4e590-cd0a-4f46-bceb-bd4706d6302c
  9. Xbox loading screen whenever I try to access content in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox loading screen whenever I try to access content in game: Whenever I select an option in game that will load me into an online lobby to start playing, the screen goes grey with a loading circle on screen. It looks to be official and not part of the game...
  10. Whenever I try to log in to my Xbox account on Minecraft PE it says ‘something went wrong’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to log in to my Xbox account on Minecraft PE it says ‘something went wrong’: Hi, I am having trouble with my Minecraft and I play on Pocket Edition. Whenever i sign into my Xbox account it goes normally until the part where it loads into Xbox. It says: ‘Sorry, something...