Whenever I try to enable my console for game streaming, everything gets a green check...

Discus and support Whenever I try to enable my console for game streaming, everything gets a green check... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/_pyracy_ [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_pyracy_, Nov 6, 2019.

1. /u/_pyracy_
    /u/_pyracy_ Guest

Whenever I try to enable my console for game streaming, everything gets a green check...

/u/_pyracy_, Nov 6, 2019
  2. BxR Nothadoth Win User

Xbox App - Cannot connect to console

I also checked my settings and Streaming and Smartglass are both enabled.
  3. NTT Silver Win User

Xbox App doesn't see my Xbox one

I too am experiencing issues streaming to my windows 10 PC. I am on xbox app version 15.18.4004.00000 and i can connect to my console but when i try to stream games it tells me that streaming is disabled on my console when all settings are checked
  4. Undead Pixel Win User

Win10 > XboxOne Streaming - Not Displaying Video

I am glad I have found someone else with this issue. The console streams to my lower powered laptop no issues at all but I am only getting audio streaming on my desktop PC. The game streaming test shows all green ticks for all encoding qualities. I have
    tried wireless and wired, it doesn't make any difference. I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. I am now using beta version 14.13.27016.00000. I really don't want to have to recover my PC to Windows 7 and then go through all the upgrade process again
    and reinstalling everything in the hopes that will solve it.
  5. Jerminator390 Win User

black ops 2 error message downloadable content has changed: storage device has been removed. HELP ME

I have this same issue. I tried what Mister Parks said and was finally able to play Die Rise but everything was all green and mis-colored. Whenever I try to play the Revolution multiplayer maps, it no longer gives me the error message, my console just
    freezes while they're loading instead. Same goes for Nuketown 2025 and Nuketown Zombies. They freeze every time. None of the DLC I have for this game works properly.
  6. Old Lofty-F6C15296-5 Win User

Xbox One S brightness / dimness issue

Not had this and I have a Xbox Slim and Forza.

When you check the video settings on the console is there a green tick next to everything, 4K, 60hz Mode, HDR Gaming etc?
Thema:

1. Whenever I try to enable my console for game streaming, everything gets a green check... - Similar Threads - Whenever try enable

2. This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...

in XboX Insiders
    This keeps happening whenever I try to connect my phone and xbox, specifically only...: [IMG] submitted by /u/birby-birb [link] [comments]
  3. Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...: Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was wrongly linked. Is it possible to unlink my xbox account from an email that I don't have access to so I can...
  4. Error 80151012 whenever trying to use Xbox 360 emulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 80151012 whenever trying to use Xbox 360 emulator: As stated in the subject, I’m trying to play Halo Reach, but each time I try to sign into Xbox Live it has me input my email and password then it’ll start loading until it prompts the error above....
  5. XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.: As title says, when I try to play the mixer, or any capture (including a screenshot or sharing) my xbox will crash to a staticcy screen. When this happens I have to hard shutdown and start again....
  6. Whenever i try to use the Looking for Group feature it doesnt work

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever i try to use the Looking for Group feature it doesnt work: For every game i have and try LFG it just doesnt work. I find a group i want to join, type down my application and when i want to click "OK" it just doesnt click. I can keep clicking the button...
  7. WHY AM I SUDDENLY GETTING A MSG STATING THAT I AM NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET WHENEVER I TRY ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY AM I SUDDENLY GETTING A MSG STATING THAT I AM NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET WHENEVER I TRY ...: EVERY TIME AND I AM CONNECTED. bfe59e0b-62db-4ec6-97ce-2c32c47c6061
  8. Why is it whenever I try to play my Xbox1,the Halo game doesn't want to load?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I try to play my Xbox1,the Halo game doesn't want to load?: My Xbox1 is about2 months old.now I'm having trouble playing the halo games. It won't load the previous account that was on the Xbox. I even tried to add a new account and download the halo game...
  9. whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and crashes.: whenever I try to play a disc in my xbox 360 it says disconnected from Xbox live and returns me to the home screen, has this happened to anyone, and if so, how can I fix it?...
  10. My game keeps kicking me out whenever I try to open it! What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps kicking me out whenever I try to open it! What do I do?: I downloaded Octodad: Dadliest Catch on my Xbox One S but whenever I try to open the game it just kicks me out! I have tried what I could to get it to work. Please help!...