Whenever I try to open Minecraft Launcher on PC, it says file system error 12175

Discus and support Whenever I try to open Minecraft Launcher on PC, it says file system error 12175 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here is an image [img] db100c3e-16b0-445b-99d7-0b7571fa5b36 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChrisSelph, May 8, 2022.

1. ChrisSelph
    ChrisSelph Guest

Whenever I try to open Minecraft Launcher on PC, it says file system error 12175

Here is an image
    Whenever I try to open Minecraft Launcher on PC, it says file system error 12175 [​IMG]

:)

ChrisSelph, May 8, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, ChrisSelph. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

How long are you having this issue? Did it start yesterday or even today?

I ask because yesterday Xbox had a major server issue which affected everything from buying/downloading games and DLCs, games asking to be purchased again, payments being refused.

Their servers are not back to normal yet and lots of users are complaining they're still having issues. Would you please wait a few hours to see if things get back to normal again?

To follow Xbox server status, please go to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

If problem still persists, please let me know.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

File System error 12175

Hello, JoshuaTustin. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Yesterday Xbox had a major server issue which affected everything from buying/downloading games and DLCs, games asking to be purchased again, payments being refused.

Their servers are not back to normal yet and lots of users are complaining they're still having issues. Would you please wait a few hours to see if things get back to normal again?

To follow Xbox server status, please go to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

If problem still persists, please let me know.
  4. TrentSpecht Win User

File System Error (-2143322101) When Opening Minecraft Launcher

I migrated my Mojang account to my personal account, a gmail account. But the launcher seems to only want to use my Live account and wont even open at all to let me log in to my gmail account.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the account you want and try again.
  6. TrentSpecht Win User

That seems to have solved the issue, thank you so much for helping me!
Thema:

1. Whenever I try to open Minecraft Launcher on PC, it says file system error 12175 - Similar Threads - Whenever try open

2. Whenever my game tries to update, it says corrupted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever my game tries to update, it says corrupted.: Firstly, the problem started a few days ago when my ‘Forza Horizon 5’ was updating that it came to my knowledge that it kept on stopping the installation. At first I wasn’t sure why but then I...
  3. Laptop runs into a problem and force restarts whenever I try to play a recently installed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laptop runs into a problem and force restarts whenever I try to play a recently installed...: About 2 weeks ago, I downloaded ARK: Survival Evolved to play with some friends, and it worked fine, then about 2 days ago I installed Fallout New Vegas (both games came from gamepass for pc) and...
  4. (PC) Xbox App keep redownloading the entire game whenever I tried updating the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (PC) Xbox App keep redownloading the entire game whenever I tried updating the games.: It's really annoying that whenever there's a new update for any games. The (PC) Xbox app will proceed to download the entire game again. It happened with Halo Infinite, Scarlet Nexus and now...
  5. Whenever I try to open one of my games with the game pass (already installed) it just takes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to open one of my games with the game pass (already installed) it just takes...: As the title says, whenever I try to open one of my games with the game pass (already installed) it just takes me to the Gaming Services store. It says that Gaming Services is already installed. I...
  6. "Please Wait" Xbox Services Popup Opens and Closes Whenever I Try To Sign Into Anything

in XBoX on Windows
    "Please Wait" Xbox Services Popup Opens and Closes Whenever I Try To Sign Into Anything: ive tried everything in this post: https://www.****/threads/please-wait-xbox-services-popup-opens-and-closes-whenever-i-try-to-sign-into-anything.417972/ (yes i stole the title) and nothing is...
  7. Whenever trying to launch Masterchief Halo Collection it opens Gaming Services and won't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever trying to launch Masterchief Halo Collection it opens Gaming Services and won't...: This previous issue was said to have been fixed but after trying each and all of the suggestions people made for the fix none of them worked, even xbox stating that it had been fixed when it had...
  8. our Minecraft java edition multiplayer and realms is not working whenever we try opening it...

in XBoX on Windows
    our Minecraft java edition multiplayer and realms is not working whenever we try opening it...: our Minecraft java edition multiplayer and realms is not working whenever we try opening it it shows multiplayer is disabled check your Microsoft account. 55acb87f-84c3-4552-a098-85b698bdb0df
  9. "Please Wait" Xbox Services Popup Opens and Closes Whenever I Try To Sign Into Anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Please Wait" Xbox Services Popup Opens and Closes Whenever I Try To Sign Into Anything: Whenever I try to sign into a Microsoft product, it always shows me a popup that has the Xbox logo and then closes immediately after without doing anything. This problem keeps me from playing any...
  10. My game keeps kicking me out whenever I try to open it! What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps kicking me out whenever I try to open it! What do I do?: I downloaded Octodad: Dadliest Catch on my Xbox One S but whenever I try to open the game it just kicks me out! I have tried what I could to get it to work. Please help!...