Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

Discus and support Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by I am soup XP, May 16, 2021.

1. I am soup XP
    I am soup XP Guest

Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games.

:)

I am soup XP, May 16, 2021
  2. ReferableBike Win User

Can't play downloaded games!

I am having the same problem with my xbox but its with every game i download. Whenever i download a game( dead rising 2, magic 2013, and defiance patches) it downloads smoothly with no problem but when i try to play the game it'll tell me the game cant play
    and to try redownloading it. Ive deleted the game, cleared system cach, and restarted my xbox multiple times but i still cant play any downloadable games. Ive also checked my harddrive for any corrupt files and deleted them. The xbox im using is about 2-3
    years old and has a 120GB HDD hardrive. I started having this problem about a week ago and it just happened out of the blue. Also i can play games that i have previously downloaded onto my xbox (like COD 2 and State of decay) before this problem occured but
    i cant play any games that i try to download right now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  3. xSnugglexAngelx Win User

Dashboard and game connection problems.Wh

Whenever I try to test my connection, it says A problem occured while signing in Please try again. If the problem persists visit xbox.com
  4. WBoom94 Win User

The season pass for Titanfall is currently free on 360 and One

I downloaded the season pass and the map packs but whenever I try playing on one of them my Xbox 360 freezes! Very annoying!! has anyone else had this problem?
  5. PuzzledFiber525 Win User

Bingo

Microsoft bingo game: still can't connect to server and I hope it works sooner than later it' my fav game But another problem occurs also' whenever I log into bingo I get that annoying windows appearing that looks like I am going to make a purchase for
    game coins but I can't get past the error code and it also says that I already own this package and must go to my games or my library to download it! Download what?????? I haven't ordered anything and there is nothing there to download.
  6. ItsCheesy Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

I understand the problem now, however whenever I try to install the new xbox pc app it says my pc is "Not quite ready" for it to be downloaded, I checked my windows and its all up to date. so I have no idea why I can't install that.

I am now considering it to be impossible to play xbox games on pc for me anymore.
Thema:

1. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my... - Similar Threads - Whenever try play

2. error code 0xa3ea0066 on xbox gamepass app whenever i try to download any ea play game,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0xa3ea0066 on xbox gamepass app whenever i try to download any ea play game,...: i cannot find any help regarding the error code but i suspect the error is die to me trying to uninstall the ea play app, it was error code 0x00000001 before i tried to delete it...
  3. Error code whenever I try to play a multi-player match in modern warefare and it boots me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code whenever I try to play a multi-player match in modern warefare and it boots me...: Ever since the stupid update I can't play a match without worrying ill be booted back to the main menu right away... activision you guys are ridiculous with these updates especially for only 3...
  4. My Xbox Series X crashes whenever I try and play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X crashes whenever I try and play any game: My brand new Series X crashes whenever I try and play games. Apex Legends crashes as soon as I get into a match, Rocket League crashes as soon as I join a game... the one time I managed to...
  5. Xbox Series X shuts down whenever i try to play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shuts down whenever i try to play any game: So my son saved up for 12 months and was lucky enough to get a new Series X, it won't play any games. Every time he tries it shuts down. Tried Microsoft support and they took my email and said...
  6. Hi, whenever I try and play a Xbox 360 game I get signed out of live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, whenever I try and play a Xbox 360 game I get signed out of live: Hello, Ive been a fan of many xbox 360 backwards compatible games. I used to be able to play backwards compatible games with ease but however now when I try and play a backwards compatible game, I...
  7. Is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance supposed to freeze whenever i try to play it? (XBOX 360 S)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance supposed to freeze whenever i try to play it? (XBOX 360 S): So i redownloaded my digital copy of Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance to a 250GB USB (because my hdd is 4gb and MGR:R is 7.4 GB) For extra context this was free because of xbox live gold (don't...
  8. Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was...: Whenever I try to play EA games, it forces me to make an account with an email that was wrongly linked. Is it possible to unlink my xbox account from an email that I don't have access to so I can...
  9. XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1S crashes whenever I try to play mixer or play any capture.: As title says, when I try to play the mixer, or any capture (including a screenshot or sharing) my xbox will crash to a staticcy screen. When this happens I have to hard shutdown and start again....
  10. Why is it whenever I try to play my Xbox1,the Halo game doesn't want to load?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it whenever I try to play my Xbox1,the Halo game doesn't want to load?: My Xbox1 is about2 months old.now I'm having trouble playing the halo games. It won't load the previous account that was on the Xbox. I even tried to add a new account and download the halo game...