whenever i try to play via cloud gaming it does this!

Discus and support whenever i try to play via cloud gaming it does this! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried playing Microsoft Flight Sim on my Xbox One S and it distorts the pixels. It unplayable and I can't do anything about it. My Wifi connection... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Infinialmasterlingun, Aug 15, 2022.

1. whenever i try to play via cloud gaming it does this!

I tried playing Microsoft Flight Sim on my Xbox One S and it distorts the pixels. It unplayable and I can't do anything about it.

My Wifi connection is fine because I have no problem with fortnite or Rocket League, sure other people may be using the Wi-Fi but no streaming,.

I would install it but it's only for next generation and I can't buy Xbox S/X because I'm broke.

It isn't just this game either! Numerous other games on cloud do the same!

Pls help me fix it?

submitted by /u/Infinialmasterlingun
    [link] [comments]

/u/Infinialmasterlingun, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Ghandii-D133B761-B78 Win User

PC Xbox App not recognising Game Pass Ultimate Sub

I can only do the cloud gaming feature via https://xbox.com/play

If I log in via the PC App it does not recognize that I have Game Pass Ultimate so I cannot do either cloud gaming or console streaming. Which are features specific to Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

I wanted to play ac odyssey on pc

no, as the game is not play anywhere and on pc the game is via the ubisoft store or steam so it does not use cloud saves via xbox live. you would also have to rebuy the dlc too.
  4. Spazpol Win User

share disc titles

All the game disc really does is provide the active license to play the title. Typically game download is initiated from the cloud so in essence, that is already being done with how games are installed to the system via the cloud.
  5. Pierogooo Win User

Cloud gaming on iOS - "invite only"

Thanks for answering,

I have iOS account and game pass ultimate. It's not the first time I try to log in and play via cloud.
  6. IVIakaveli 420 Win User

Well I just wasted my whole day.

I noticed whenever i try to join a friends game or vice versa we get the cloud error message.
Thema:

whenever i try to play via cloud gaming it does this!

1. whenever i try to play via cloud gaming it does this! - Similar Threads - whenever try play

2. Whenever I try to play a game, my screen turns green.

in XBoX on Windows
    Whenever I try to play a game, my screen turns green.: [img] After exiting to the home screen, the screen remains green. Fiddling with the hdr settings on the xbox the color comes back to normal, but when I try to play it happens again. I have hard...
  3. Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant...: The computer beeps with any steam game on and my Xbox controller plugged in to my PC. The only time the computer stops beeping is when I unplug the computer from the power from the wall. Then I...
  4. Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant...: Hello I am having this issue with all my Steam games and Epic games. Whenever I plug my controller in or try to play a game that computer makes a constant beeping noise and I have to unplug my...
  5. Laptop runs into a problem and force restarts whenever I try to play a recently installed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laptop runs into a problem and force restarts whenever I try to play a recently installed...: About 2 weeks ago, I downloaded ARK: Survival Evolved to play with some friends, and it worked fine, then about 2 days ago I installed Fallout New Vegas (both games came from gamepass for pc) and...
  6. error code 0xa3ea0066 on xbox gamepass app whenever i try to download any ea play game,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0xa3ea0066 on xbox gamepass app whenever i try to download any ea play game,...: i cannot find any help regarding the error code but i suspect the error is die to me trying to uninstall the ea play app, it was error code 0x00000001 before i tried to delete it...
  7. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...: Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043
  8. Error code whenever I try to play a multi-player match in modern warefare and it boots me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code whenever I try to play a multi-player match in modern warefare and it boots me...: Ever since the stupid update I can't play a match without worrying ill be booted back to the main menu right away... activision you guys are ridiculous with these updates especially for only 3...
  9. My Xbox Series X crashes whenever I try and play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X crashes whenever I try and play any game: My brand new Series X crashes whenever I try and play games. Apex Legends crashes as soon as I get into a match, Rocket League crashes as soon as I join a game... the one time I managed to...
  10. Xbox Series X shuts down whenever i try to play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X shuts down whenever i try to play any game: So my son saved up for 12 months and was lucky enough to get a new Series X, it won't play any games. Every time he tries it shuts down. Tried Microsoft support and they took my email and said...